Final

Accidents and Stories

Stretch before you dance. Warm your body up. Get your breathing steady. All of these were forgotten by Cheng Xiao. 

Now these kind of forgotten things don't usually matter. Especially since we encounter accidents rarely, well except if you're actually really clumsy. But that aside, the little mistakes we do make a big difference. 

Like this instance in Cheng Xiao's life. WJSN was practicing for their 'Catch Me' performance. They're currently fitting all the twelve of them in Starship's dance room. 

The practice started, and Cheng Xioa remained ignorant of the fact that she hasn't warmed up yet. 

So unfortunately, when it was time for her to do her infamous flip and dance break, she didn't exactly land right. 

"Ahh!" 

She yelped in pain when her leg didn't land correctly and she ended up tumbling into the ground. 

"Cheng Xiao?!" 

"Xiao Unnie!" 

"Xiao-ah!" 

Voices of concern were heard from her members as they ran to assist her. However there was one who shouted the loudest and ran from the other side of the practice room to aid Cheng Xiao. 

"Xiao!" 

Eunseo shouted as she literally slid down to be the first one to reach the girl who was in pain. Her eyebrows were knitted and her face was full of concern. 

"Are you okay?" Eunseo asked as she assisted Cheng Xiao to sit up. It turns out only her foot was hurt and not any other part of her body even though she hit the ground pretty hard. 

Tears were falling down Cheng Xiao's face as she gripped Eunseo's sleeves. 

"It hurts..." She said between whimpers and buried her face into Eunseo's chest. 

Eunseo looked at her worriedly, she was no doctor. She didn't know how bad her injury was.

"Eunseo, take her to the clinic." Exy being the leader, said. She cupped Cheng Xiao's face and nodded to Eunseo, signaling her to hurry up. 

"Right." 

Eunaeo nodded seriously and carried Cheng Xiao bridal style. 

"Ayeeee." 

Teasing were heard from the members, especially from the maknaes. Everyone knew that Eunseo liked their group's barbie doll. Well, except for Cheng Xiao herself ofcourse. 

Eunseo glared at them before rushing downstairs to take care of her barbie. The members were causing a ruckus and even took a picture of Eunseo carrying Cheng Xiao. 

"Take care of her Prince Charming!" Bona smirked at them. 

"Make sure you're going to the clinic! Not to your room!" Xuan Yi teased. 

"You're too young to do things like that!" Seola joked. 

Eunseo rolled her eyes at the comment even though she felt her cheeks burn up. She rushed down the stairs and kept talking to Cheng Xiao. 

"Does it hurt?" Xiao nodded. 

"Don't worry. We're almost there." 

"Stop crying. I don't like seeing you cry." 

"Eunseo..." Cheng Xiao said in a monotone voice.

"You'll be okay." Eunseo reassured her. 

In no time, they reached the clinic. It turned out that both her foot and ankle were dislocated. 

"I'll have to turn this bone back. This may hurt." The nurse said as she knelt down to touch the injury. 

Fear was plastered all over Cheng Xiao's face. She looked at Eunseo and the latter held her hand assuringly. 

"You can bite me if it hurts." Eunseo offered her other arm to Cheng Xiao but the dancer ignored it. 

"I don't want to hurt you..." She said. Trailing of at the end as a blush was plastered on her face. This made Eunseo smile and she took her hankerchief, rolled it into a ball, and placed it in Cheng Xiao's mouth. 

"I'm here." Eunseo whispered. 

The nurse turned the dislocated bone and joint, Cheng Xiao yelped and bit the hankerchief tightly, her grip on Eunseo's hand also became tighter. 

After a series of putting the joints in her foot together, along with cries of pain and words of assurement, Cheng Xiao ended up falling asleep on the clinic bed. 

Eunseo was currently talking with the nurse. 

"It was hurt pretty badly. It's a good thing the bone didn't pierce through her skin. Although I put it back, it won't be as sturdy as before. She can't walk, dance and ofcourse continue her stunts for about two weeks. It's important that even though she can freely move her foot, she still needs to rest for two days. I'll inform the company about this so they can fix her schedule. As for you Eunseo, you can go back to practice." 

Eunseo sighed. She looked at Cheng Xiao sleeping peacefully. She didn't want to leave her. 

"I pressume you want to stay with your crush eh? Well okay then." The nurse smiled at her. 

Why the hell does everyone know that I like Cheng Xiao?!, Eunseo thought. 

---

When Cheng Xiao woke up, she found Eunseo sleeping with her head rested on the edge of the bed. Cheng Xiao smiled and carrased Eunseo's hair. 

This woke Eunseo up and she immidiately looked worriedly at Cheng Xiao. 

"How are you feeling? Are you okay now?" 

Cheng Xiao smiled at her and knocked on her forehead. "Stop worrying so much, pabo. I'm fine." 

Eunseo breathed a sigh of relief. 

Cheng Xiao moved closer to Eunseo and pecked her cheeks. 

"Thanks for bringing me here. Thanks for being there especially earlier when I was in so much pain." Cheng Xiao smiled. Eunseo blushed and looked away.

"It was nothing. That's what friends are for. Always there for each other." Eunseo said in a high pitched voice. 

Cheng Xiao laughed it off. "Let's go watch practice. I'm bored just sitting here in this bed." 

Eunseo nodded and picked her up, this time, piggyback style. 

They reached the practice room and the members swarmed Cheng Xiao with questions and concern. 

"Are you okay now?" 

"How's your foot?"

"What did the nurse say?"

"You got us worried XiaoXiao!" 

Cheng Xiao just answered their questions one by one. 

"Did Eunseo confess already?!" 

A question echoed from the room. It belonged to Seola. Eunseo glared at her, mouthing that she'll kill her tonight.

"Confess? What are you going to confess?" Cheng Xiao looked at Eunseo. Xiao was still at Eunseo's back and her hands were wrapped around the latter's neck. 

"Ughh." Eunseo faced palmed. 

"Eunseo?" 

Eunseo suddenly ran out of the room while carrying Cheng Xiao at her back. Yells of encouragement were heard from the members as they left. 

Cheng Xiao discovered that she was brought to the rooftop. It was currently sunset and the view of Seoul was amazing. 

"Let me tell you a story Xiao. I first saw the girl I love here. In this rooftop. At that time, she was crying. Crying because she missed her parents back in China. It was also sunset that time. The girl I love paid no attention to me since she didn't know who I was that time." Eunseo started. She sat Cheng Xiao down and they both looked at the view. 

"During training, I can see that she was always awkward and hardly had any friends since she didn't know korean much. She became friends with Xuan Yi and Mei Qi first since they were all from China. To be honest, I was so jealous." 

Cheng Xiao widened her eyes, but Eunseo continued. 

"I was a coward you see? I was scared to talk to her. I was shy. When I heard that she was debuting under the same group as mine, I felt overjoyed. I thought that maybe, this time, I would have courage to talk to her. When WJSN was formed all the members introduced themselves for formality. I thought this was my chance. I have to talk to her." 

Eunseo smiled at Cheng Xiao who was staring at the sunset. She can tell that the latter was listening because of the blush evident on her face.

"So I did. I talked to her. I felt my heart thumping. It was the first time I heard her voice upclose. It was the first time she made eye contact with me. It was the first time she flashed me her eyesmile. It was the first time I felt so happy in my entire life. We talked. Got to know each other, and as days passed by, I fell inlove with her more." 

"I couldn't stand it when the person I love gets hurt. So today, she had an accident which caused her to get hurt. I couldn't stand seeing her cry. I felt like I was also hurting even though I had no injury. Today, she also kissed me on my cheek. I was so happy. Then that pabo Seola asked her if I confessed already. She got curious and asked me what I should confess. So I brought her here. Currently, she's beside me, listening to me as I tell her the story of how I fell for her." 

Eunseo looked at Cheng Xiao and Cheng Xiao looked back. Tears started to fall from Cheng Xiao's eyes but Eunseo wiped it away. 

"I love you." Eunseo whispered. She got closer and cupped Cheng Xiao's cheeks. 
 
"Let me tell you a story Eunseo. Once upon a time, there was a girl who admired another girl because of her optimism and bright energy. She never failed to make the girl laugh. So, that girl unkowingly fell for the optimistic girl. She didn't realize it right away, but when the optimistic girl confessed her love to the girl, she realized she loved her too. And guess what?" 

Cheng Xiao stared back at Eunseo who was smiling. Their lips are an inch apart from each other, they can feel their own breath. 

They stared lovingly at each other as the distance was slowly lessened. Their lips locked. Their hearts became one. 

Cheng Xiao pulled away, her face flushed red, "Guess what Eunseo? I love you too." 

Eunseo blushed too. 

And once again, their lips met. 

---

"How did it go?" Dayoung asked as the new couple went inside the practice room. 

"Well. Let me introduce my girlfriend everyone. My love, Cheng Xiao." Eunseo cheekily smiled and hugged Xiao by the waist. 

Howls were heard from the room. 

"Looks like I'm not getting killed by Eunseo tonight!" Seola shouted. 

----------------

Well hello everyone! My first WJSN fanfic, and it's EunXiao. Because I seriously ship those two. Hoped you liked it. Please tell me your comments about this story. And if you have requests for one shots (any girl group) then MAYBE (just maybe) I can do them for you. 

Saranghae everyone ❤️