Perfect

Time And Time Again (시간을 달려서)

Word count: 571

 

Hyuna knows that if Jihyun could run through time to hold Hyuna's fragile hand, she would.

No matter what, because Jihyun knows how to get things. Not in a bad way. Jihyun doesn't threaten or seduce. On purpose....

She just knows how to be detirmined. And make her opportunies and luck. 

Luck is just concentratied effort. 300% hardwork. That's Jihyun's way, even if the public doesn't notice. Those around Jihyun did. It was impossible to miss. 

 

***

 

Hyuna carefully sneaks into Jihyun's room, cringing as the door creaks. Jihyun automatically scoots over to make way for whoever it is who is having a hard time to sleep this time. 

The short woman lays down on the bed with a relived sigh. Feeling herself melting into Jihyun's embrace as those well trained arms hugs her waist and bring their bodies close. The leader's face rests naturally on Hyuna's neck and by smelling the familiar scent she recognizes without having to open her eyes. 

"Is it the online comments again?" Jihyun asks groggigly. And Hyuna nods softly. Embarrassed but Jihyun hugs her closer and rubs one of her hands on Hyuna's ribs to sooth her.

"They don't know you like I do. They have no right to say such crap about you" Jihyun scolds but her voice is calm, collected and husky. Hyuna nods again and curls into Jihyun's warm and soothing embrace.

 

***

 

The spotlights shine so bright it blinds her eyes. The cheers mixed with the booing making goosebumps form on her skin while it sends shivers down her spine.

At that exact moment Hyuna realises why it's called limelight. Bittersweet, so painful yet so nice. 

Hyuna sometimes wonders if she's a masochist. Why she keeps trying despite everyone wanting her to fail. How many times does she need to fall before she can finally strive. 

Jihyun's calloused fingers slips into Hyuna's sweaty ones. One soft, yet firm squeese is all the short woman needs to mutter a boastful celebrity smile.

"...one....two...three...go..." Jihyun wispers through a teethy smile. Not moving her lips nor deverting her eyes from the audience infront of them. 

Hyuna puts the mic to her lips and together the group starts their performance. 

 

***

By Jihyun's unwavering gaze Hyuna can tell that is about to go down. Taking a few careful steps back with her hands infront of herself she tries to back away. To safety. 

But it's to late. The rice cooker peeps loudly and the timer on the oven goes off. The pans swoosh through the room and somehow Jiyoon and Sohyun has managed to turn the entire dorm kitchen upside down in about 3 minutes.

Jihyun enters and scares the living crap out of all members. Who tries to take cover before Jihyun skins them alive. 

With one threatening raise of her eyebrows and tilt of her head the 3 other present members rushes to clean the crazy mess. Before Jihyun cracks anything other then her nuckles.

 

***

 

 

The way their bodies seem to fit so perfectly. and their minds seem to connect. From their awkward first meeting until the present moment. 

The familiarity lingers. 

Oh, so it's you.... it's always been you

 

Time and time agaIn Jihyun"s hand fit perfectly in Hyuna's and through the cruel entertainment world Jihyun managed to run through both time and space to be there, no matter what.

Jihyun is like that. 

Together forever, after all.

Pinky promise, babo-ya~