WARM HUGS – YOONMIN

WARM HUGS – YOONMIN

“Hyung, why aren’t you coming home yet? The others have all been asleep a few hours ago.” Jimin whined through the phone, pouting a little bit.

“Jiminnie~ I nearly finish my work okay? I’ll be home soon. Just go to bed if you’re tired.” Yoongi had been working the whole day in the studio and that made the younger worried.

“But hyung, I’m not tired. Don’t stay up too late, you might get sick again.” Jimin said in a worry tone. He was really worried if his hyung might get sick. He had been thinking about going to his studio, but later on, he decided not to go because he was scared he would disturb him.

“Minnie~” now it was Yoongi’s turn to whine, “I’m fine and I’m coming home soon. It won’t take long now.”

“But hyu-“

“No buts, Jiminnie. And don’t pout, I can feel you pouting.” Yoongi giggled through the phone.

“Then hyung, come back soon. I miss you so much~” Jimin was hugging his pillow close to his chest. He really misses his Yoongi hyung.

Yoongi laughed through the phone, “Baby, I miss you too. I’m packing up soon.”

“Nae, hyung. Come home soon, okay? Bye”

“Bye baby.” Yoongi hung up his phone and stood up from his chair. He wore his jacket, took his backpack, turned down the lights and left the studio. He misses his baby, his boyfriend, his best friend, HIS Jiminnie. He walked quickly to their dorm. Once he reached the door, he quietly walked in, not wanting to wake the others up.

Then he walked to the room he shared with Jimin. He slowly turned the knob and quietly tip-toed inside the room. There he saw Jimin sitting on the bed, hugging his pillow, checking through his phone. He grinned when he saw Jimin wearing his oversized tee which made him look so adorable. He quietly went to his side and tried to look what Jimin had been doing.

Jimin still didn’t see him, as it was all dark, except his phone that illuminates some part of his face.

Yoongi suddenly hug his boyfriend from the back and kiss the younger on the neck, but only to get a hit on the arm.

“Ow……” Yoongi winced, “That hurts, Jiminnie~”

“Yah! Yoongi hyung! Don’t ever scare me like that. I nearly died.” Jimin put his hands on his chest, trying to calm himself from the shock.

“Hey… Don’t yah me! I’m your hyung. And you punched me too hard, it really hurts.” Yoongi rubbed his arms and frowned. He was really in pain. He didn’t know when his little boyfriend had become so strong.

“Ah… hyung, don’t be like that. I’m sorry okay?” Jimin rubbed his hyung’s arm to ease the pain, “But it’s your fault hyung! I thought you were some thief and I can’t do anything than to hit you.”

Yoongi rolled his eyes, “I’m not a thief. And whatever, I wanna sleep cuz I’m really tired.” He went over to the closet, and wore some big tee and some shorts.

When he went back to the bed, he found Jimin already curled up with the blanket.

“Tired, huh?” he climbed to the bed and snuggled next to Jimin. Jimin faced him and put his arms around his waist and hug him tightly.

Yoongi did the same. He hugged the younger and snuggled close to him. A faint smile was painted on his lips.

“Hyung…” Jimin called out to him. “What is it, Jiminnie? It’s already late now, sleep.” The older replied in a soft voice.

“Hyung, don’t work too much and come home early from now on. I miss you so much and you spent less time with me. I don’t have anyone to play with~” Jimin’s voice was muffled as he clinged onto Yoongi’s chest.

Yoongi caressed his head and kissed his forehead, “Okay, baby~ I miss you too. I’ll try to come home early and we’ll play okay?”

“Nae~ hyungie,” Jimin poked Yoongi’s chest, “Hyung, I love your warm hugs. I love cuddling with you every night. Because it made my nightmares go away when you hug me.”

Yoongi ruffled the younger’s hair and smiled, “Who teach you to be this cute and cheesy? Taehyung?” Jimin buried his head on Yoongi’s chest, “Hihihihi~ hyungie~” “Sleep now, it’s already late.” He ran his hand through the younger’s hair.

“Good night, Yoongi hyung~” Jimin whispered and pecked the older’s lips and quickly shut his eyes to hide his blushing face.

“You’re too cute.” Yoongi pinched his cheeks which made Jimin whine, “Ouchie~ it hurts.” Yoongi giggled at his childishness, “Good night, Jiminnie~” he pecked his lips and hugged the younger closer to him.

“I love you, hyung.” Jimin mumbled in his sleep, leaving Yoongi smiling and embracing the younger close to him, “I love you more.”

And that morning, the other members find the couple snuggling under the blankets with tangled limbs, sleeping soundly in each other’s embrace, still wandering in their little dreamland.

~THE END~

^.^

Sooo... that's it! Hope you like it! ^^ I'll try to write more stories in the future.

Thank you for reading~ ^^