Final

Unattended Plates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Momo in Game of Thrones

 

"Yah, Moguri. Stop watching Game of Thrones and do the dishes." Nayeon lightly smacked Momo's head. The blond girl didn't even budge and she continued locking her eyes on the laptop screen as if it was the only thing that mattered in the world. It has been a week since Momo started binge-watching Game of Thrones, and she has never been this immersed on a fantasy themed series before.

"Later, eonni. Just one more episode, please." She says.

"Yeah, and that one episode will be another episode, and so forth!" Nayeon pulled Momo's ears which made the younger girl wince.

"Nayeon-eonni, let me just finish this episode and I will wash the dishes clean that even bacteria and viruses will be so afraid to touch it." She pleaded, using her puppy eyes that seemed to have worked on Nayeon as the girl finally gave up and went out of Momo's room.

And so, Momo continued to watch her favorite TV series.

But barely a minute later, Momo's eyes felt heavy. She hasn't had a decent sleep lately and so she fell asleep, with her cheeks planted on the keyboard of her laptop.

"Huh?" Momo opened her eyes and realized that she was anywhere but her room. She started looking around and realized that she was in a meadow that was eerily familiar to her. Her dress turned into something that looked like rags pieced together, but she didn't really mind it, although she was wondering where her clothes before went – they were still new.

Just when she was about to walk around, a huge shadow filled the land. She looked up and saw a majestic dragon soaring above in the sky.

"Drogon." She called out. She was terrified at first, but then she realized, "I'm on game of thrones! Yes!"

The sound of hooves against the ground filled her ears shortly after. Momo turned to the side and saw an army of savages atop horses that were bigger than the horses she's seen at the barn she's visited before. They were massive, and what's even more surprising was that the men that were riding those horses looked like savages – savages that looked like they could eat up a whole person alive.

But Momo was quick to recognize who those people were. "Dothraki!" She merrily exclaimed, her hands waving in the air. When she turned to the side, her heart almost jumped out of her chest when a horse bumped its nose against her cheeks, neighing as if it was calling her master. "Wow, I have a horse!"

As if it wasn't her first time riding a horse, she swiftly climbed upon it and even stirred the horse to where the Dothrakis have gathered. "I'm so good at this!"

The dothraki people had hollered something that she was weirdly able to understand; they were talking about something that concerned the khaleesi, and so out of curiosity, Momo went further against the sea of horses and finally reached the heart of the commotion.

"That's Daenerys." She gasped. The girl was clad up in a blue cloth that was torn, her platinum hair all messed up, her agitated face smudged with ashes, but even so she looked beautiful. So beautiful that it hurts Momo’s eyes. She couldn't suppress her emotion as Daenerys was her favorite character in Game of Thrones. Momo quickly climbed down her horse and glomped the lady with all her might.

"Dany, I'm a big fan!" She squeals, rubbing her cheeks against the woman.

The Dothrakis that surrounded them threw Momo a confused look, as if they're asking themselves why their comrade was hugging the enemy. Of course, Momo was considered a Dothraki by the way she dressed and for some unknown reasons, everyone knew who she was.

Daenerys as well was in complete shock, seeing a dothraki hug her. "E-excuse me?"

Momo pulled away and cheekily smiled at her. But just when Momo was about to give Daenerys another smothering hug, everything turned pitch black.

The moment the lights were back, Momo found herself staring at the sea. Just a second ago she was just hugging Daenerys.

"What the fudge happened?" She asked no in particular. Momo looked around and realized that she was in Braavos after seeing the soldier statue called the Titan of Braavos from where she was. Her clothes

Please log in to read the full chapter