oo3

Falling For You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I HURRIEDLY CLOSED the door as if some murderer is chasing me. It’s broad daylight and I think I’ll need some red wine. I went to the fridge to get my 1-year-old wine, getting myself a glass and went straight to the veranda. I sat on the chair and poured the red wine in my glass drinking straight feeling the strong aroma in my nostrils, as if I’m inhaling a strong scent of gas whenever I fuel my car. My stomach feels hot and I inhaled the air outside. I rummage inside my bag and get my wallet pulling out the picture of Taekwoon and me. This is the only picture we got; Taekwoon is not fond of taking picture since he’s so conscious about himself, but now look at him with tons of photo shoots and fan taken photos. I want to break the picture into pieces so much but whenever I feel alone, just looking at this pictures makes me relax, the smile that he wore in this picture is the smile I wanted to see when I was so sad when he left me. I remember giving up when he’s not around anymore, every corner of this condominium reminds me of his presence, the touch he used to give me, and the kisses that was so hot. I miss all of that, on how happy I was. As much as I want to forget every single minute, whatever I see in this place I’m living, it reminds me of him. My face starts to furrow with tears. My heart feels heavy my I’m trying my best to catch my breath. I wanted to scream, I want this pain away from me. I always think of how unfair everything was and how Taekwoon be so selfish. I drink more red wine until the last drop. My head feels heavy and the alcohol tolerance wasn’t enough for me to forget this day. I was about to leave the house to get some soju but I heard my favorite ring tone.

“Yeoboseyo?”
“Annyeonghaseyo, Haneul-sshi, it’s me”

I smile flustered on my face. It’s Hongbin. I wiped my tears and sniffed to breathe.

“Are you okay?”
“Yes, why?”
“Nothing, I just want to check”

I heard him chuckled. I smiled to myself. I suddenly feel calm after hearing his voice.

“Are you free?” I asked.
“Yes why?”
“Nothing, I just want to drink a bottle of soju”
“Now? But it’s 3’oclock in the afternoon. Do you have a problem?”
“Nothing really, never mind”
“Sure” I heard Hongbin agreed. I smiled again.
“OK”

I hang up the phone and sent him a text to just drink at 8PM since I have to make their costume for their comeback. It wasn’t too much work but I need to adjust and draft more clothes for the stage performance and special appearance, they all have to decide tomorrow and take all of their sizes. After that, I took bath and wore something comfortable, a white plain v-neck shirt and black skinny jeans with a pair of doll shoes is good. I bought a jacket just in case when we finish in midnight I won’t catch cold. I took a bus and went to the destination. Hongbin was already there so I have to hurry.

“Sorry I’m late” I noticed. Hongbin smiled widely and stood up.
“I already ordered tteokboki, sorry I’m really hungry”

I laughed and nod my head and sat beside him. I ate some tteokboki and ordered 2 bottles of soju. Hongbin is wearing a hoodie to disguise himself but I don’t think fans might see him here since ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter