Snowflakes

Snowflakes

 

Snowflakes

 

Bernice’s POV

 

“Babe, don’t over work yourself. It’s Christmas Eve, come home soon, alright?” I said, phone pressed to my ear while unlocking the door to our apartment and walking to our bedroom to change.

 

“Yes…I’ll be home…soon. Cook for…me?” Gunwoo said in between pants, all his dancing tiring him out.

 

“Of course. See you. Mwah.” I said and blew him a kiss through the phone.

 

“Thank you Berniseu!!! I love you~” He replied and hung up.

 

I walked over to the kitchen after changing and started cooking the many dishes for our Christmas Eve meal. I was looking at a piece of paper with the recipe for the last dish, lost in thought, when I felt a pair of familiar hands snaking around my waist.

 

Gunwoo kissed the back of my neck and whispered, “hi.”

 

I smiled and turned around in his arms, facing him. He had removed his make-up but his hair was still gelled up. He knew I liked it like that and it made my smile even wider.

 

I tiptoed and wrapped my arms around his neck, “hi,” I whispered back.

 

He smiled down at me and we just stared at each other. One of those moments wherein you just get lost in each other’s eyes. It sounds cheesy, I know, but when you fall in love, mark my words, you’ll be cheesy 24/7 too!

 

I pulled away after a while, “if you don’t let go of me, the food wouldn’t cook itself you know,” I told him.  “Go change,” I said and pushed him towards our room while giggling.

 

He pouted but obeyed anyway. When he was padding towards our room, I turned back around and finished my cooking.

 

When I was done, Gunwoo had already set the table, which I was grateful for.

 

“Anything for you babe,” he said and kissed me on the cheek when I thanked him.

 

After helping me put the food on the table, I went to sit down on my chair when I felt him pull me down onto his lap.

 

“Yes, what do you want?” I asked innocently, looking at him.

 

“I’m tired. Feed me.” Gunwoo said, opening his mouth and closing his eyes.

 

“Feed yourself you lazy oaf!” I said and smacked his chest lightly.

 

“But baby~” he whined and gave me those puppy dog eyes he knows I can’t resist.

 

“Aish. Don’t look at me like that!” I said and covered my eyes.

 

He pulled my hands off and pouted even more.

 

“Aish. Fine.”

 

“Yay~!” He grinned. I shook my head.

 

I started putting food on his plate, enough for the two of us and got a spoonful of food and fed it to him.

 

“Yum~” He is such a child, I swear. I love him so much.

 

I alternated between feeding him and myself, still sitting on his lap the whole time.

 

When we were done, we sat on the couch and watched those weird cutesy movies that play every single Christmas, his head on my lap. I only enjoyed these movies because Gunwoo would mute the TV and make up his own lines. He would do the guy parts and he’d tell me to do the girl’s. It never gets old, I swear. He never fails to make me laugh and he’s just so adorable. Insert extreme blush here.

 

After the movie ended, Gunwoo got up, looked out the window and yelled, “IT’S SNOWING!!!”

 

He ran—pretty fast for someone who claims he was tired--into our room and grabbed our coats. He passed mine to me then dragged me out on the balcony before I was even done putting my coat on.

 

“Yah! Gunwoo! Chill!”

 

But by then he was already attempting to catch snowflakes on his tongue. I just watched, amused, as my “leader of the group” boyfriend turned into an adorable little boy. I wonder what people would think if they see him, Lee Gunwoo, leader of the rookie group MYNAME out on his balcony catching snowflakes on his tongue. I laughed to myself.

 

He heard my soft laughter I guess, since he stopped stretching his body off the railing, turned around and smiled at me. He reached his hand out and I took it.

 

Gunwoo pulled me to him and wrapped his arm around my waist.

 

He kissed me right there, on the balcony, with the snow falling around us. We both smiled into the kiss, happy to be spending Christmas together again.

 

When we pulled away, he rested his forehead against mine and smiled.

“Merry Christmas Berniseu.”

“Merry Christmas Gunwoo.” 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Awwww. Hahaha. What choo guys think? ^^

Merry Christmas Part One to my friend @icollectcars! I love you!

Advanced Merry Christmas to everyone too! Saranghae~

xxx Minabear