✧ — guidance : cheatsheet

✧ getting closer to your passion! — 장점 : FORTE — a battle for to the top
background2_zpsdb2rkvej.png
Image3_zps51wynkrq.png
FACE CLAIMS

faceclaims can be anyone of any race as long as it makes sense as to how you made it to korea, into a company and into the show. i'd like for both fresh and older fc's to be used, because on produce 101 there were some pretty old trainees, not like super old like 30+ but you know what i mean. this being said, don't use cl as a 15 year old, and tzuyu as a 26 year old.

AGES

age range is 26-15, i'm allowing both young and old trainees, because by the time the show is over everyone should be around legal age. but don't have your character just turned 15 if you're going for a maknae line position, make them about to turn 16. again, make sure your fc can pass off as your age!!

ETHNICITIES & NATIONALITIES

i'm allowing all ethnicities and nationalities! but don't go overboard. you can't be korea,american,chinese,japanese,thai and vietnamese, no. but like i said, have a good explanation as to how your chara got here. i would really like to see some variety, not just white people, please!!!

 

personalities

min of 5 traits for neg & pos, neutral isn't really cared for but you may have them. elaboration is optional, unless you have a very complex and confusing set of traits.

BACK GROUNDS

you don't need too much, just some basic things. a min of two paragraphs, explaining how they got into their company, etc. no weird backstories where your parents were murdered and you were and forced to watch them die, no...just no. i don't really like sob stories, they annoy the out of me, but you're free to do them if they're realisitic. 

 

IDOL RELATIONSHIPS/ETC

it's possible to be the cousin of an idol, or have them as a sibling because there were a few girls in produce 101 that did i believe, but not everyone should have them as siblings. with this, know that if you take one sibling, you have to take another. for example, jessica is taken as a idol sibling, so krystal would be too, understand? only include those who are very very very important to you here, i don't care about your cat or your grandma or your mom unless they mean something to your characters developement.

 

COMPANIES

i wanna see a load of different trainees from different companies. not just trainees from the big three and . i wanna see fantagio, antenna, etc. you feel?? please explain how your character got into their company well, as well as why they were given the oppertunity to come onto the show.

 

TRAINING & PREDEBUT ACTIVITIES/LIFE

training lives should depend on what character you have and what company. if your character isn't from korea/korean and they're in sm, they'd probably have been treated harshly. if your character is from jyp then they'd probably be a bit more nicer. i don't wanna see everyone being like "she didn't get along/didn't talk to the other trainees", because i find that hard to believe, especially if she's training with them for a long time, she's bound to talk to someone at some point. they don't have to be friends, but at least know that you can't be a total loner. even if your chara is a foreigner, she could be able to talk to some people, not everyone is rude and , trust me!!!
for predebut activities, i don't expect a lot, since they're trainees and . the most they'd have is maybe 2-4 cameos in mv's, maybe some time on unpretty rapstar/show me the money, and maybe a mixtape or something. so if i see that you have like 10 predebut activities without them being explained very very well, i'm gonna get pissed.

 

TALENT TWINS

talent twins should make sense. don't use ailee if your character is more of a main dancer, and don't use hyoyeon if your character can barely dance. like no???? it's okay to use some rappers, but if your character doesn't know the first thing about rap, i'll probably die if you use someone like cl as a rap twin. that being said, if your chara is a sort of lead vocal, you can use someone like seohyun/tiffany, or a not as strong main singer twin, like wendy & jihyo.

LOVE INTERESTS

love interests won't be in the story until later, because it first off, everyone's a trainee, second of all they're focus should be on the show, and it just wouldn't make sense for you to be dating at this time. but don't worry, love interests are still a thing. i won't put them in the app, though, if you're chosen for the final line up, i'll give you a separate app for your love interest!

 
BP'S

to avoid biasness i won't be having them, but good on you if you use melanie martinez bc ayeeee.

EXTRA

the show's name is 9:20, road to your forte.
the judges are all female, and the mc is kim soohyun.
 if i get enough apps turned in and they're good, i may or may not increase the number of trainees accepted.
you're very very free and encouraged to use jessica or krystal as fc's and be a sibling for seonhyeon!!! even yuju sort of looks similar, as well as yerin.
you're very encouraged to use my characters in your apps some how! and if you know who james/aleksandr are you can be a sibling to them ~ also, hoseok as well. but i don't want everyone doing it!!

— CHEAT SHEET
— TAKEN

— seonhyeon; 
sinb taken as a talking twin, fc, half singing twin & variety/acting twin. mina myoung & lia kim as dancing twins. yuju taken as a half singing twin. jessica & krystal taken as idol siblings unless someone would like to use them as a fc and be seonhyeon's sibling.
feel free to use seonhyeon in your apps as a li!

— estella; 
ariana is taken as a fc, talking twin, singing twin, variety/acting twin  and dancing twin.
aleksandr marchant & james wilson from the creatures are taken as love interests.

— Judges; 
Cheetah, fc & talking twin
kahi, fc & talking twin
ga in, fc & talking twin
jea, fc & talking twin
jolin, fc & talking twin
sunny, fc & talking twin

— JUDGES
user.pnguser.pnguser.png
user.pnguser.pnguser.png