Revealing the Truth

True Colors

It was the next day and Stella was meeting all of her sunbaes; she even met Super Junior and Girls' Generation. However the encounter she had that was memorable for her which was meeting EXO and f(x). Amber quickly became one of Stella's best friends, because they both grew in America. The latter knew that f(x) had practice so Stella decided to go one of the practice roooms. One of them had a piano in it so Stella decided to sit down and play it. Her voice escaped and she started to sing with her whole heart. She played the song that her grandmother had sung to her when she was just a little girl; she missed her grandmother very much. All of the sudden she changed the melody and started to change when her thoughts had shifted to her grandmother.

When somebody loved me, everything was beautiful,


Every hour we spent together, lives within my heart


When she loved me.

When she hit the last chord of the song, the door to the practice room opened and a vocalist of EXO decided to run up to her and hug her. She didn't know why until she felt a warm wet feeling stream down her face. "Stella, that was beautiful!"

Stella looked at Luhan who was holding her in her arms even though they had just met the young Chinese girl felt comfortable in Luhan's arms, like she belonged there. "Luhan...I-I-" She wanted to cry in Luhan's arms.

Luhan her hair, "Don't worry now." Luhan didn't ask why she was crying, it wasn't his right to know and Stella was grateful that he didn't ask.

After a while, Stella had stopped crying. Luhan and herself were learning more about each other. "Where were you born?" Stella asked her fellow Chinese vocalist.

Luhan was holding her hand still to let her know that she was okay, "I was born in Beijing. What about you Stella?"

Stella looked Luhan directly in the eye, "I was suppose to be born in Changsha, but my parents had already moved to America a few weeks before I was born."

So that's why she speaks both Mandarin and English. Luhan thought and then he responded to her, "Lay is from Changsha. So what made your parents move to America?"

Stella sighed and squeezed Luhan's hand, "My father's mother, my grandmother, was sick. I loved her so much, Luhan...she was my best friend. Before she passed away, she wished for me to find happiness."

Luhan looked down at Stella's wrist, he saw a bracelet and was curious so he asked, "Where did you get that bracelet?"

"My grandmother handcrafted it near the end of her days; she told me that she casted a magic spell on it and that it would attract the one who would give me happiness." Stella smiled while playing with it, "Even though I'm sure she was just telling me because I was a child and I was innocent."

All of the sudden the door bursted open and the 3 beagles of EXO rushed at Stella. She didn't know why she had all these men on her but she wasn't complaining. "What are you three doing here?" Luhan asked them.

They were making sobbing sounds, "Stella you poor thing!" Chanyeol pretended to sob.

"We'll be the ones to love you!" Chen said with convinction...he wasn't exactly lying.

"I know how you feel about being close to your grandmother. I'm sorry that she passed away when you were young." Baekhyun consoled Stella.

"That's great and all but I can't breathe." Stella was suffocating with three boys on top of her. Luhan pryed them off of her. "Why are you guys here? Don't you have a show?"

Baekhyun started to explain to Stella, "We do, but Chen, Chanyeol and I heard you talking about your grandmother and we couldn't help but feel sorry for your loss."

"It's okay, maybe the bracelet is leading me to one of you or someone else in this industry." Stella smiled, I really hope it's Luhan...he makes my uneasy heart steady, but these beagles are pure and make me happier than I have been in a long time.


I am curious about you guys!

Who do you want Stella to go with?

And yes! I did kind of steal elements from EXO Next Door. It's kind of similar to it.