chapter 17

Darkness Is Light's Shadow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why you suddenly become so informal to me Sunggyusshi?"I asked not understanding a bit of his new action suddenly
"Yah!Can't you call me oppa?" Wow he is treating me meal and also shouting at me?
"Why will I?Do we even know each other mich?"
"But you call Donghyun hyung oppa so why not me?"
"He is different ok?He is not like you.And what is that if I call him oppa and not you huh?"I shouted still so annoyed by his behaviour.
"Because I like you." So what? Well ...what?!!


"what..did you just..said?"I asked again making sure that I heard wrong.
"Don't make me repeate. And you heard right." I don't know what to say so I kept quite.
"Bora I am really confessing to you,I know it's not like me and its too sudden and I know there is nothing between you and hyung so I want to date you.And I know you like me too." Heh?!


"And who told that I like you?"I asked still confused of everything.
"Well if you don't then why you and hyung were teasing me?" "Thats because.."
"That's because you wanted me to jealous of you."
"I don't know"I murmured.
"May be its your first time dating someone that's why you are confused and you know.." he took my hand.
"I got really jealous when you were with hyung so I confess you now so that no one can take you away from me.So lets date ok?" My head is totally blank.
"I need time for it ok?I need to think about it" He watched his hand watch and said
"Ok I have time so think now." Is he really that crazy?
"Why are you being so sudden?" Suddenly his phone rang and he excuse himself for a moment.
Sunggyu pov,
"Yah why you have to call me at this time Aishh! huh?" "Hyung sungjongie is back." My eyes widend
"wow really?"
"Lets meet after an hour ok?"
"Ok bye.".I went to the table and sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter