Pretty hair part 1

Short Namjin stories

(Cute Namjoon is my *.*)

 

Some people laugh. Namjoon watchs shyly to the floor, the fingers crossed.

 

« S-sorry Sir, I forget ... »

 

His voice trembled.

 

« Sometime, I ask myself if you have a brain... And my answer is always the same, no. You're stupid, brainless. »

 

 

Brainless. You're so stupid Jeon Namjoon, go die somewhere. Nobody will cry for you.

 

 

« I'm really sorry, you can take my americano.»

 

The man take one of the cup and drink. His face wrinkles, suddenly (pineapple) he throw the coffee on Namjoon.

 

« As well as being cold, it's disgusting »

 

Humiliated, he can feel the coffee sliding on his chest, staining his shirt. He tries to keep his tears but it's so hard when you're treated like . However he continues to apologize until everybody go back to work.

 

« Go clean your shirt, it's embarassing »

 

He runs away in toilet. He notes the damages. His shirt is tottaly stained. How can he wash this disaster ?!

So, it's that to be a trainee, treated like .

He sighs, I hate my life.

 

« Aaaaah why this ing stain doesn't want to disapear ?!

-Coffee stains are the worst right ? »

 

Namjoon jumped and turned around rapidly an hand on his chest. An handsome man was smiling to him.

 

« A-ah yes... I guess...

-Oh I'm Kim Seokjin, nice to meet you.

-A-ah... Jeon Namjoon, same for me. »

 

Om my gad, he's so handsome ! The man turned to him, always with this small half-smile. This smile is going to be my death !!

 

« It was a pleasure to meet you Namjoon. In another time I hope

-Y-yes me too, I hope... »

 

Seokjin smiles last time before going towards the exit. He suddenly stop.

« I forgot, I like the colors of your hair, pink is really pretty on you »

 

And he gets out. Namjoon feels his cheeks burning. I really love my life.