INTJ - Sohee

Original Character Guide (16 Types)


 

INTJ - Sohee
Also known as the "Architect"
Introvert - Intuitive - Thinking - Judging
Imaginative and stratetic thinkers, with a plan for everything.


The strengths:
1: Quick, strategic and imaginative thinking. 2: High self-confidence. 3: Independent and decisive. 4: Hard-working and determined. 5: Open-minded.

The weaknesses:
1: Arrogant. 2: Judgemental. 3: Overly analytical. 4: Loathe highly structured enviroments. 5: Clueless in romance.

Emotions:
Feeling (F) is the least developped trait Sohee has and therefore this character has a hard time expressing themselves. Sohee will often act all cool on the outside, but on the inside she has a lot of emotions and thoughts. She also has a hard time controling her emotions at time and only the more mature and assertive version of Sohee is able to control her emotions. Sohee easily teaches herself a certain public emotional display, though is all because of her Thinking (T) trait.

Relationships:
In relationships Sohee does exactly the same as she does in all other situations: She composes a series of calculated actions that will only have one goal: A healthy long-term relationship. Instead of falling in love straight away, Sohee scans her potential partner for positive and negative criteria. In her own mind Sohee can often view herself little more perfect than what she is in reality and as for her partner she looks for someone who can live up to that 'perfection' as well. Being this picky it is hard for Sohee to find someone who lives up to these expectations. Finding a perfect match is one of the hardest tasks Sohee has in life.

Sohee isn't very good with traditions, sentiments and emotions. Social standards like chivalry don't do well in her eyes and she could find this silly or demeaning. Sometimes Sohee will go through lots of break ups or rejects, because other people are too irrational or less intelligent in comparison to herself. In case Sohee meets a partner that meets one of these criteria and she still chooses to continue dating she risks becoming intellectually arrogant within this relationship. Sohee is an imaginative and enthusiastic partner that will share her interests quite often with the significant other. In return Sohee is the type that prefers and expect an open and honest relationship with her partner and friends.

Even within relationships Sohee isn't the best at expressing her feelings to her partner, although she can become very independant and trustworthy instead. Though she can't always or often display her feelings well she rather spends more time into thinking about them instead. They are a puzzle to her and it is imporant that from time to time she actually does express them. When a relationship Sohee had devoted herself too quite a lot she can become very sad and hurt. She will wonder for a very long time on how things have gone wrong.

Friendships:
Despite the fact that most relationships don't always go well for Sohee, she has a much better ability to make regular friends instead. Of course it won't always be easy as Sohee still lacks the Feeling (F) trait. Sohee tends to have a hard time reading others and she'll give up if the other person seems to be different from their own 'level'. Sohee can be often clear about what works for her and what does not, making her to come across as arrogant. She will often choose a rather intellectual soulmate or best friend rather than any other quality they have to offer. People who are not so much into the intellectual subjects will be rather boring in her eyes. Just like in her relationship with her partner, Sohee likes to share her interests with her friends as well quite often.

Another cause due her lack of Feeling (F) is the fact that Sohee isn't much the type of person to really comfort others as she doesn't even know for herself how to figure her own emotions. Sohee shields her own emotions by rationality and logic, and expects her friends to do the same. When the situation does occur where Sohee gets into a vulnerable and emotional situation (with her friends) she truly doesn't know how to respond properly.

When having found a fitting friend or soulmate, Sohee has no trouble with relaxing and enjoying herself. She avoids people who cannot read in-between the lines, because her sarcasm and rather dark humor is not for everyone. Good thing is that Sohee is a great story-teller however, because of her imaginitive skills. Other than that Sohee has a desire to grow (in whatever spectrum) and she expects her friends to do the same thing. Sohee is bright and gifted and stimulates her friends to be the same. Anyone who doesn't meet Sohee's standards will be automatically viewed as boring.

Careers:
Accountant, Financial Analist, Top Executive, Architect, Surveyor, Economist, Medical Scientist, Art Director, Editor, Translator, Photographer, Reporter, Writer, Optometrist, Pharmacist, Surgeon, Professor, College Administrator, Computer Programmer, Network Administrator, Web Developer and Lawyer.

 


 

In progress: When all 16 characters are revealed I'll compare which types will go together and which don't,
so you can more easily pick the friends and foes of your original character. Very useful, right? I hope you all enjoy it so far!