Drabbles LOL

Hit Me Up

It would be reallllllllly nice if you read this while listening to this song lol

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0GI2NPSoIA]


You are contemplating for a number times either to call him or not even though you are going to go crazy at any moments. You roll your bed without any decision and you finally sit up and reach out your phone.

‘Are you busy?’

You close your eyes as you send the text message. A minute later, there is no reply yet and you are freaking give up until the notification tone make a sound. You jump out the bed.

‘No. Need anything?’

He replied. Dang, what’s taking him so long? You somehow pout while replying to his text but you are taking too long, kinda a revenge for him and he end up calling you.

“Do you need anything?” He asked with a worried tone.

“I need an ice cream, a hug and a kiss.” He laugh.

“It’s 2AM and you need an ice cream?”

“Kim Donghyuk. I need an ice cream. A HUG and A KISS. Do you even listen to my word?” You’re pouting and he is still laughing. You just can help but smile when you listen to his heavenly laugh.

“How are you today?” You asked him when he finally finish with his laughing session.

“Fine and I miss you so much as usual.” You can see a smile behind his word.

Both of you end up talking about all things happen since both of you haven’t meet each other for a few days. After an hour talking and listening to Donghyuk’s laugh, your eyes start to get heavy.

“Dong. I need to go now.”

“Go? What about your ice cream?” He asked you and you reply with a laugh.

“Nah. I just need your voice.”

“But, I’m outside of your house.” His word making you jump out from your bed for the second time. You peep out from the window and he is in front of your house with a smile and a plastic bag. You run out from your house and greet him with a weird face.

“What are you doing?”

“Giving you and ice cream.” He said and reach out your hand and kiss your forehead. “Giving you a kiss.” Hug you tight and kiss your head. “Giving you my hug.”

You are speechless in his hug and all you can do is hug him back with a wide smile. He slowly caress your hair.

“Just hit me up and I’ll be coming to you no matter where you are.”

He whisper softly on your eyes.