Chapter 6 Three more days

fairy tail and the mystery of The heart dilarands

hapter 6 Three more days

A strong light appeared over Magnolia . The necklace started glowing Erza and Lucy hanged the necklace somewhere near the guild so they could see it . Kate fell in too a deep sleep . She was in the infirmary . Everyone else was all fired up to finally find the heart . But then Sven the man in black appeared and started attacking all the guild members .

Natsu : "Dammit what the hell is that idiot doing here ? "

Lucy : He may not be such a big threat He is not used to the magic of this world hen may not know how to use it .

Natsu: I'll beat the hell out of him anyway .

Natsu started attacking him But Sven seemed to know what he was doing . Not only that he's magic was different . It looked like he was able to use dilarands magic for some strange reason . While Natsu fighting Sven Some other guys with Powers that were alike started attacking Too Erza Lucy and Juvia and some others like Mira Elfman Lissana and Canna joined the fight while not knowing what the hell was happing . what the fairy tail members didn't know was that they were Slowly getting further and further away from the guild . Of course That was the plan Of the man In black from the start . After the fights went on for a while Juvia , Erza Lucy and Natsu where to busy fighting . And they had no idea that there was no one at the guild waiting for the heart arrival . Kate's brother Kyle walked inside together with a man with purple hair .

Man with purple hair : "Now where did they hide the necklace ? "

Kyle : "Well who ever cast it must be near it . And the person who casts the spell falls in too a deep sleep . so lets chek their infirmary ?"

Man with purple hair :" You seem to know a lot about the necklace ? "

Kyle : My parents thought me before they died . It's pretty funny because in the end one who uses it is my sister . While she doesn't even know a thing about it .

Man with purple hair :" Yea pretty funny . "

Kyle walked inside the infirmary Were Kate was sleeping Before he walked inside he told The other man too wait outside for five minutes

Kyle : "Well look at you Kate . Look how far this has gotten . I know that you're a sleep But I just wanted to tell you something if you can hear it or not I just need to tell this to you Kate . The truth is I don't work for the Royal kingdom But I am a shame to the guardians . I know it's our Job to protect the heart . But I can't do it . I need to protect you first . The heart is to dangerous . If the royal family gets it where all going to live a hell . Dilarands will be gone The royal family will be so strong That they can rule Even worlds like this one so Even the people in this world will suffer There will be no place to run . I know that I told you that you can't use powers of dilarands here but There a magical items that can change that . like the ones that sven and the others are using . And the royal family has items like that too . so if the hearts powers get stolen . There is nowhere to run for you . And I can't risk that . That why I'm going to kill the heart . Before the royal family finds it . That way we can both live our life's here . I am sorry Kate . Please forgive me "

Man with purple hair : "Can I come in now ? "

Kyle : "Yea, Let's look for the necklace "

The man walked in and together they started searching for the necklace Kyle couldn't find it and almost thought that his predictions where wrong but then he looked through the window and saw something shining near a three .

Kyle : "I found it ."

Man with purple hair : "Where is it ? "

Kyle : "Look outside the window "

Man with purple hair : "It's shinning so bright what does that mean ? "

Kyle : "That means that the heart is very close ."

Man with purple hair : "But the spell is only cast 25 minutes ago "

Kyle : "That means that the heart has always been in magnolia ,"

Man with purple hair: " Maybe the heat is a friend of these wizards"

Kyle : "Probably , I ques where lucky cause the heart won't remember Going to the necklace . it's under a trans . so he or she will just forget walking to the necklace . so if we were to fail at killing the heart she or he still won't remember anything . so it's not a problem . "

Man with purple hair : "You think we fail at killing the heart ? "

Kyle : "right now we can't kill the heart . While the power of the necklace is active it's impossible . Let's not forget that the necklace was designed to find a lost child and bring it home safe . The necklace power doesn't just Lead the heart to a location it also protects it from all the danger that's in the way . We just to wait and see who it is for now and when the heart touches the necklace . the heart will lose consciousness and the necklace will disappear to another place . But it will leave a spell That protects the heart intel it wakes up again . "

Man with purple hair : "when will we kill the heart then ?"

Kyle : "when we have the chance . But let's replace the necklace . If they find a person on the place where they hid the necklace . They will immediately know who the heart is . "

man with purple hair : " Let's do it then . "

Kyle :"yeah "

Kyle brought the necklace to the library and waited There with the mysterious man with purple hair . He used a magical item to send a sign in to the air a huge purple cloud appeared in to the sky and that's how Sven and the other wizards from dilarands knew that it was time to stop there attack cause they succeeded there on mission to steal the necklace . Sven immediately stopped fighting ,Natsu And together with all of the other dilarands wizards he went away and disappeared .

Natsu : "What the hell was that ! I hope these idiots know that they are starting a war with fairy tail ."

Erza :" Natsu let's check the necklace . "

Natsu : "You think the heart is already here ? "

Erza :" That purple cloud was a sign . They left for a reason"

Natsu : "Dammit "

Natsu and Erza went too look for the necklace and noticed it was gone . After that they went to check on Kate to see if she was awake . But she was still asleep So they haven't found the heart yet ?Erza thought

Erza: "It seems like the heart hasn't touched the necklace yet . There is still a chance common let's go and fint the necklace before they find the heart "

Natsu :"Yea I'm all fired up "

Natsu and Erza asked Lucy to stay with Kate intel she woke up . After that they took of and Juvia Joined them . But they looked everywhere and couldn't find the necklace .but then For some strange reason they Got the same idea . To look in the library . So as speed as they could they ran to the library

The door of the library opened . Kyle turned around and smiled . A man walked inside and took the necklace and fainted the moment he touched it after that The heart disappeared . Kyle looked at his face and thought Ow I recognise you . because Kate asked your guild for help I was looking at magazines about you guy's for information and I saw your face and you name . Maybe it's fade . you seemed like a good guy when I read about you . So I'm going to give you 3 day's and then I'm coming to kill you together with Sven . I feel kind of sorry for you . You never knew a thing about this or even about dilarands . Your family probably didn't even knew . So I do apologize for sacrificing you like this . " Kyle used magic to give the man a fake memory of what he was doing the last 5 hours .

Man in purple : "Why are you looking like that do you know who he is ? "

Kyle : " Sort of , He's one of those fairy tail wizards "

man in purple " What's his name ?"

Kyle " it's Gray fullbuster "

Gray woke up . He felt that he was still a little ill , Why was I in the library again ? But then he remembered The fake memory that was given to him . Ow i heard a strange sound from here and followed it too see it had something to do with that mission From that Kate girl . I guess I didn't find anything . But how did I fall asleep ? Suddenly Gray started getting headaches . He was still a little sick . slowly he walked to the door of the library . I should probably go home to my bed . I have to get better so I can beat the hell out of those creeps. While Gray left the library he saw Erza Natsu and Juvia run to the entrance . He wanted to greet then but they seemed busy . And he didn't feel like listening to Juvia telling him to stay in bed . so he just went home without telling anything .

Juvia Erza And Natsu . Arrived just to find nothing "It has to be here" Erza said "Yea Juvia has a feeling that it's here to " Juvia answerd to Erza .Natsu looked at the to of them He had a really serious expression . "I think were too late ."

Kate was Woke . The first thing she saw was the window . But she didn't saw the necklace hanging on it . Did They find the heart ? She looked at the window but She couldn't help it she has a bad feeling . What happened ? Something is wrong . And how long was I asleep ? Lucy walked in to the room " Kate ! You're awake ! Maybe that means they found the heart . " Kate looked surprised "Maybe ?" "Yea a lot happened . Lucy explained everything to kate . "So maybe Sven knows who the heart is . " "Yes . And he was able to use Magic that seemed to come from your world too " Kate lifted her head and gave Lucy a confused look "What ? " "He could use a special magic power one that we haven't seen I this world yet" Natsu Erza and Juvia came in to the infirmary . "Kate you're awake " They all said ."Yes , But if you guys didn't know that it means ..""Yes we failed " Erza spoke with a frustrated tone .

So i changed my dialogs in the end of the chapter . I would like to know how you all like it better so please tell me . Also i know it was a short chapter but i was really busy with school the next one wil be longer i promise :)