It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 8/Chapter 36/Page 5/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation..................................................here's my last page for today............


 

 

 

At the Crack of Dawn…

 

Minho, after taking his morning shower wears same double of his size satin night gorb, resting his arms on a gold-plated handrail of the open patio (A/N: more like from midrib up – open then midrib down – covered wall) - breathes in standing overlooking the beautiful landscape of the Kim’s Manor – his eyes inspecting every details he could possibly remember since the last time he had visited this place and still as is it is – it never fails to amaze him how magnificent Kibum’s house – nice for a wonderful getaway.

He lifts his head and makes a canopy of his eyes to peek its sun’s brilliance casting its fiery rays down at a breathtaking skillfully designed man-made pond - his gaze sets on steady never leaving until an indentifiable after-shower scent comes near him…and thus, he whispers…

 

“Bummie…. Hhhmmm Hi…
am surprised you’re up early…”

 

“Hi Sweetie…. Yeah…
I had a wonderful dream last night – almost like real…
hhhmmm…. so good…
and you smell good too…”

 

 

Kibum replying while at the same time resting his chin on Minho’s left shoulder inhaling the latter’s scent and wrapping his arms around the other’s waist. Minho smiles at his reply then extends his arms backward placing both on Kibum’s behind and pulls it against his surprisingly resulting to a blood rush to his head after feeling Kibum’s hard shaft rubbing his bottom subsequently groping Kibum’s causing him to move his head leaning backward on Kibum’s right shoulder groaning instantly… and saying…..

 

“hhhmmm….uunnnghh…
Bummie we are kind of energetic today, are we not…?”

 


As for Kibum instead of responding, he exposes Minho’s left shoulder open - who is left wondering what the other is up to but ends up keeping up with his fast-beating heart –thus waits excited and anticipating – lifts Minho’s bottom gorb exposing his behind so that Kibum places his shaft at the center of Minho’s however does not move then puts his right hand around the other’s waist and his left hand on Minho’s hips just a little above the latter’s crotch.

And then after, he all at the same time presses his lips on Minho’s shoulder – kissing and - pulling the latter for a tight passionate embrace then pressing and rubbing his shaft on the other’s .

As a result, Minho’s body trembles - making his legs weak under this circumstance of a quiet, serene surrounding yet their bodies are fiery, trembling and screaming for more pleasurable burning ; he automatically raises both of his hand wrap them around Kibum’s head for support – stabilizing his breathing pattern. Seconds after Kibum releases his tight embrace so that Minho smiles then removes his hand around Kibum’s head and lays them on the handrail thinking that this could be his way greeting him ardently in the morning thus gently says…

 

“Bummie…hhhoooppss….aahhh…”

 

In a second, yelps when Kibum bends Minho’s body down, spreads the latter’s legs a foot wide then pulls Minho’s behind more closely against his crotch – surprising Minho thereby weakening his posture turns his face to look at Kibum who is meanwhile kissing his shoulder appears to be lustfully prepared looking back at him. Kibum’s foxy eyes and the expression it shows are enough to hold him or any person captivated and shrink to near incoherence.

On a trembling position, Minho makes a subtle quick turn facing Kibum then immediately puts his arms around the other’s neck for stabilizing his pose and embraces him saying…

 

“Bummie…early in the morning… hhhmmm…”

 

“Minnie… If you do not like me to tell you
exactly what I feel about you in words
perhaps in action I can express myself clearly…like seven times…”

Smiling Kibum replies back…

 


Minho gasps in shock – astounded and then another gulp almost instantly clearing down his throat – hearing what Kibum has just said, literally, is making his mind blank. Feeling dizzy and illogical he unconsciously leans on the handrail then spreads his arms holding it – bursting at the seams - meanwhile Kibum without a care in the world except for the one person who he loves deeply is now starting to devote him self in making Minho drowning in pleasure – seven times.

 

 

Korea’s Airport…
Back to Paris…
Kibum, Minho and the Twins…

 

Inside the exclusive for the Kim’s family boarding area, Kibum’s private plane is ready for boarding – one of the the latter’s flight staff comes to inform them. Kibum gladly responds with a warm smile requesting to wait – as the kids are still busy wandering seriously inspecting the area; gleefully shouting… After several minutes, they go to where Kibum and Minho are seated asking…

 

Minnie:            (smiling cutely) Appa…
                       how kome we did not shee this place…?

Kibum:             Aaahh… both of you were asleep when we landed here…

Kibummie:       Aaahh… I shee…

Minnie:            (moves closer to Kibum) Appa…
                       arr you going to shee ush agen…?

Kibum:             (nods) Of course, honey I will see both of you a lot…

Kibummie:       Will ankle Chaemin get mad…?

 

 

After hearing Taemin’s name, Kibum looks at Minho who gently smiles at him and thinks,

 

“Forgive me Minnie…
I know I have hurt you for almost two years now
regardless unintentional.

Let me take care of things first…”

 


Squeezes Minho’s hand and says…

 

Kibum:             (looks at the twins) Minnie… Kibummie…

 

“Yesh… Appa…”

 

Kibum:             Can we all keep a secret… a promise…

Minnie:            What ish it… Appa…

Kibummie:       what do you mean…?

Kibum:             (smiles) Don’t let anyone know we are seeing each other… 
                        And please do not tell anyone that you have seen me.
                        Can you do that for me…?

Minnie:            Why… even ankle Jonghyun and auntsie yuri…?

Kibummie:       (points at Kibum’s private plane staff)
                       Appa… what about chem…?
                       Will chey keep a promishe ash well…?

Kibum:             (looks at his staff giggling watching them)
                        Oh them – oh…
                         Don’t worry about them. They are trusted people…
                         and about your Uncle and Auntie of course you can…
                         but if possible not too much…let your Umma…
                         handle talking to them…

Kibummie:       (nods) Okay… Appa… I promishe…

                        (spits on his palm and pokes Minnie)
                        Minnie… you too… follow me…

 

Minnie:            (nods) oh… okey…

                        (spits on his palm) ok…
                        Appa… you too and Umma… you should join…

 

Minho:             (sighing and looks at Kibum) I swear Bummie…
                        I don’t know what they are thinking sometimes…

Minnie:            (whining) Umma… this ish how you make a pack…

Kibum:             (pretty amused follow) oh a pact… yes… yes… silly me…
                        (nudges Minho) Sweetie… let’s follow the kids’ order…

 

 

So Kibum and Minho lightly spit on their palms and show it to the kids – Kibum saying….

 

Kibum:             (looks at the twin) So what do we do now...

Minnie:            (so serious) hhhmm… ppssstt…

                        (pokes Kibummie and whispers) Kimmie…

                        you read fairy tsalesh… pweashe… recite the pack…

 

Kibummie:       (nods) Okay… Appa… Umma…
                       letch touch each ocher palmsh
                       while I ree the shecret wordsh…

Kibum:             (shock) Oh… recite…

                        (then looks at Minho who’s giggling then whispers)
                        Sweetie… now what…?

 

Minho:             (rubs Kibum’s back) Just listen and follow…

Kibum:             Oh…alright…

Minnie:            (asks Kibum) Appa… arr you ready now…?

Kibum:             (gasps) Oh… am ready… let’s start…

Minnie:            Kimmie… shtart…

Kibummie:       (nods) ok… let’sh all bow awr headsh
                       and closhe your eyes…

 

 

 

Kibum, Minho including the private confidential staffs each is controlling their urge to laugh at the twins’ seriousness and so Kibummie recites

 

“I, Kibum Fillip Richard Henry Choi Kim and
My twin sister, Minnie Margaret Natalie Sofia Antoniette Choi Kim…

(takes a deep breath and whines)
aahhh… fery fery long… aashhh…”

 


And thus, Kibum, Minho and the rest who are present hides their faces as they giggle but remains their silence to listen to what Kibummie has to say…

 

“We pwamise to keep everyshing about lasht week
and today’sh ash well ash fuchure meeching
witch Appa Kim Kibum…

Cho prevench posshible problems for Umma and Appa…

Becosh we wuv chem sho much and Minnie
and I do not layk bad ching happening cho bosh of chem...

(raises his head and open his eyes saying)
Appa…Umma….Minnie…Itch…finish…
you may all ofen your eyes…”

 

“Ish tshat okay Appa ... Umma…?”
Asks Minnie…

 

 

Kibum charmed by the kids looks at Minho and smiles – thus, the latter signals for them to both respond…

 

“Yes… Minnie… Kibummie…”

 

“That was very good… my dearests…
can both of you give Umma a hug…
and hug Appa after okay…?”

 


The twins embrace Minho then after Kibum.

Minho sees Kibum smiles the smile that could make anyone forget worries – full of life and happiness. He gasps then quickly gets his camera inside his bag not to lose the opportunity of a wonderful sight of the three of them - then takes a picture of the twins kissing their father at the same time. As a result, they are all taken by surprise of Minho taking pictures of them but laugh enthusiastically…

 

 

 

 

 

Page 5 Chapter 36 Ends Here..........................................................see you next week..............


sorry for errors..............................i was planning to update last night unfortunately i literally drifted away to sleep.....thank you so much for waiting...........have a nice day to y'all...