It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 6/Chapter 29/Page 11/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

 

Continuation..........................................................let's continue................


 

So Taemin is currently just few feet away from Kibum and he could see him smiling sweetly at him – his heart just skips a beat furthermore, when he sees Kibum waving inviting him to come closer  suddenly all at once; his heart beating almost wildly and frantically that he has to take deep breaths to control his chest from obviously moving up and down. Taemin is literally walking in cloud nine, he does not realize it that his steps has dawdled liken to a slowmo movement and his smiles are like beaming widely looking like a fool that he does not notice that people are staring at him thinking that he must be crazy. Unaware of what he is doing, he then extends his arm for a reach of a chair unfortunately his hand would land on an empty space. Kibum sees Taemin’s situation and immediately asks a guard to get ahold of the latter’s hand for a guide …saying…

“Please take his hand and gently bring him here…thanks….”

 

 

Thus, as requested, the guard immediately goes toward the direction of Taemin; he takes his hand and guides him to Kibum’s table. When they reached, Taemin blindly so mersmerized thus wandering off the point sits besides Kibum…

 

Kibum:             (whispers on Taemin’s ear) Taeminnie… baby… hey… it’s me…Key hyung…

Taemin:           (lips quivering) uummm… uumm… (holds his chest) hhmmpp….

 

 

Kibum observing Taemin’s condition, rubs the latter’s chest – understanding his form, gently holds Taemin’s hand and gets up along with the latter and proceeds to a private room. Once inside, Kibum holds Taemin’s cheeks and embraces the latter saying…

“sssshhh…. Taeminnie… relax… breathe in… breathe out… please be alright… (continuously rubs Taemin’s shivering body) Taeminnie…baby….come on…please don’t cry….”

 

 

Taemin regaining himself, looks at Kibum and smiles like no other; his tears freely stream down his cheek and carelessly sobbing…in stutters says…

“Ke..ke..key… (hic) hyu…hyung…(hic) I…i…mi…miss (hic) you so much….
And cries uncompromisingly…

 

Kibum evaluating their current state and how tight Taemin’s embrace on him like not letting go, gently smiles thus reciprocates the latter’s embrace…and says…

“Me too… Taeminnie… I miss you too baby…. I do… so stop crying now… ok…?”

“I can’t stop… (sobbing) I am just so happy…(hic) Key hyung to finally seeing you again…”

 

 

Kibum smiles at Taemin’s response and incessantly hugs the latter tenderly while swaying their bodies. Kibum every now and then checks on Taemin condition as to whether the latter has able to calm himself down – for several minutes, Kibum patiently relaxes Taemin and when it pacifies, Kibum holds Taemin’s cheeks and says…

 

Kibum:             (smiling sweetly) Finally you’ve calm down… baby…

Taemin:           (blushing, nods)  hhhmmm…

Kibum:             (chuckling) hhhmm… what…?

Taemin:           (puckers his lips – just almost an inch away from Kibum’s lips) hhmm…hhhmmm…

Kibum:             (shakes his head, understands, gives Taemin a quick kiss) hhhmm… okay now…?

Taemin:           (shakes his head and says) one more and longer this time…Key hyung…

Kibum:             (sighs) aaaiisshh… still the same old baby… so demanding…

Taemin:           (pouting and puckers next) please…Key…please…just one more long kiss….

Kibum:             (nods) fine…. 

 

 

So Kibum gives in to Taemin’s wish – a long kiss…then after, when he wishes to release, Taemin immediately holds his head thereby locking their lips more closely together. Kibum eyes widen as to Taemin’s boldness and futher more surprised when the latter sticks his tongue out and slides it on his lips then takes his whole lips ravishing like a hungry cat. Kibum taken aback could not respond and stands motionless so still like a statue. Then after a minute, Taemin ends his wild kissing journey and goes back to hugging hiding his face on Kibum’s chest feeling overjoyed. Then Kibum speaks after getting back to his senses…

“Taeminnie….baby… why’d you have to do that…?”

 

 

Taemin does not respond instead snuggles his face more deeply in Kibum’s chest and tightens the hug further… Kibum thinks he would not be able to get a response from Taemin; does the intiative of talking…

 

“I am very happy what has become of you…”
(gasps when Taemin tightens his embrace then continues)

“I really am amazed as to how far you have managed you life living along...”
“It is so remarkable and for that, I am so proud of you baby…”

 

 

Kibum smiles at Taemin’s body language responses and just allows the latter to continuously hug him. After a while, Kibum raises his arm to check on the time and sighs…

“Taeminnie… I think I need to head back…”

 

 

Kibum gasps when Taemin would not let go…so he pleads...

“But Taeminnie… I can see you anytime…or see me if you wish…”

 

 

Taemin does not respond instead hops into Kibum’s waist and locks his feet on the latter’s waist and his hands wrap around Kibum’s neck then looks at Kibum on a very sad puppy eyes like almost to start crying. Kibum is putty on Taemin’s hand, thus gives in, gets his mobile to call on Onew…

 

“Onew hyung… I will pass using the exit door in this room…”
“Asks one guard to get the car for me and park it outside in front of the door…”
“Leave the key and the ignition on…”
“Me and Taemin will be heading to his place and mine…”
“Yeah… Taemin’s accommodation and on the penthouse is mine as well…”
“Can you manage? Fine then, take the guard along with you… I can manage…”

 

 

After hearing the conversation, Taemin lifts his face up and looks at Kibum beaming sweetly and cutely…making Kibum sighs, pinches and kisses Taemin’s forehead…and says…

“Taeminnie… you are such a baby…”

 

 

The next day, despite Kibum leaving him; he is still happy when the latter left him with a note beside his pillow even with his head suffering from hang-over from too much drinking along with an aching body - Taemin, feels emotionally satisfied and so happy, he goes back to his accommodation home fully energized and inspired.

 

Now more vibrant than ever, he has decided to take things seriously and firmly coming to a resolution that he will study the language seriously, further his studies in taking up full-course in Hotel and Restaurant Management thus the next day, right after his morning class which is his break time period, he immediately proceeds to the institute offering the course and registers himself.

 

Pondering as to what his current life right now, he has never imagined it being so busy and challenging. Regardless, he is very happy with his decision and will continue doing it envisioning himself beside Kibum like Onew helping him and being useful around him.

 

 

 

 

 

Page 11 Chapter 29 Ends here................................................next page please....