Idol-sama

Idol-sama

“Kyaaaa~~~~” Mirai can’t stop herself from screaming her heart out watching Hey! Say! JUMP performance on Ongaku Jikan, the famous television music program in Japan.

“Mirai!!! Keep it down!!!” Her mum screamed back to her from downstairs.

“KYAAAA~~” But it seemed that her screaming getting louder.

“Okay… now is the time to announce the winner of last week contest. As promise, the prize will be the LIMITED EDITION Body Pillow of Yamada Ryosuke of Hey! Say! JUMP!!!” The TV announcer was ready to announce the winner.

“Please let it be me! Please let it be me! Please let it be me!” Mirai prayed in front of the television, more likely cursing the TV announcer.

“The winner is Asao Katsumi!!! Congratulations!! The winner is picked by Yamada-kun himself!! Please give her a big of applause for winning the Yamada Ryosuke’s LIMITED EDITION Body Pillow.”

“WHHHAAAATTTTTTT????!!!! Sonna!!!” Mirai said as she saw a plump, around 35 years old lady walked on the stage.

“The winner is specially invited to receive it on TV. Let ask her about her feeling right now. Asao-san, how do you feel right now?”

“Best feeling in the world!!!”

‘tup’ Mirai shut down her TV. She had no energy left to watch our people victory.

*Mirai’s POV*

Ima, from this point, I, Shida Mirai, is the most hopeless person in the world. I think…

Why is Ryosuke not picking me as the winner! Kami-sama, I did pray and offer 10,000 yen at the shrine to win the prize!!!

I am Shida Mirai, the number one fan of extremely popular Hey! Say! JUMP centre, Yamada Ryosuke.

I have decided to support and cheer him and also to make it as my life’s duty.

“I…I REALLY WANT IT!!! THE BODY PILLOW!!!”

“Umai…hontou ni baka. Wanting something like that even though you get to see the real thing every day.” Ryosuke said made me somewhat surprised.

“Ry-Ryo-chan! Wh-when did you get here!!??!” Hazukashi!!! He heard that!!
“Tadaima...Future-san!!” Ryosuke was lying on my bed.

Have I mentioned? The truth is, the idol Yamada Ryosuke and I are neighbour’s next door and also childhood friend. About our relationship, there is nothing to hide actually demo, the problem was…

“O-okaeri, Ryo-chan! Are you hungry?? Are you tired?? Are you thirsty?? I’ll go downstairs to get you some juic-”

Ryosuke suddenly grabbed me to lie with him on the bed.

“Instead of that…kyou wa…tokubetsu na fan service, Mirai-sama.”

He pulled me into his embrace and whispered to my ear, “I’ll your body pillow…”

My problem is this! Ryosuke has been teasing me since the kindergarten. He always made me to message him when he is tired, told me to go buy something whenever he liked, made me to make his lunch…and many more to mention… But recently, it seems like it’s escalated…

“Ry-Ryo-chan!!! Don’t you think that it is the other way around? Didn’t I just become the body pillow??!”

“Ahhh…right…”

“Then…what about this?”

Ryosuke suddenly flipped his body and now be on top of me.

“Mite… you can hug and squeeze me now…”

“Sore wa… I-I can’t do that…” I quickly turned my head over to avoid his gaze.

“Mirai…”

“Ryo-chan…”

I think my heart already skipped a few bit. My heart beating become faster. Please don’t let Ryosuke heard it! I just can’t handle it anymore…

“Ryo-chan no baka!!! Gi-giving excessive fan service towards one person only is not good!! Pl-please be more conscious of yourself, like an IDOL!!!” I pushed him out of my room.

Ryosuke, you’re an idiot! I am your friend so this is okay… but if it is other girl, they will be completely disaster. They will misunderstand.

Hontou ni, I feel relieved. I know. I know my own position to him perfectly.

“Crap…” Ryosuke mumbled to himself.



~~~~~~~Idol-sama~~~~~~
 


“Ryo-chan!! Ganbatte!! Ryo-chan~~~”

“Mirai… how many time did I say to you? Keep it down!!” My mum warned me again.

“Okay for the ‘Nihon Eiga & Ongaku’ guest tonight is Hey! Say! JUMP! Because the production has decided to make the second season for Kindaichi Shonen No Jikenbo, we will ask more private question…”

“Ryo-chan!! Waratte!! Smile more!!”

Ryosuke, gomen ne… I called you an idiot. I will cancel that. I am firmly your die-hard fan. I am your number one supporter.

“Eh…why is Yamada-kun seems to be in a bad mood?” The TV announcer asked.

“Betsuni…”

“Kumi-san… don’t worry about him. He just had a fight with the cat that he’s raising last night. So today he just pouting. Ki ni shinaide…Ki ni shinaide…” said Yuto.

“If you’re too mischievious, I will get angry okay…” Daiki said while making a very wide insincere smile.

“EEEHHHHH??? Ryo-chan is raising a cat too? I thought he has dogs, turtles, guinea pigs, goldfish, rabbit and hamster. But he has a cat too?? He surely like animals!!!”

“Yuto!! Don’t say such unnecessary things!” Ryo-chan retorted back to Yuto.

“Eh~ I want to know more. I am sure the fans also want to know. So what is the name of the cat?”

“Mirai… the little neko is a very foolish cat. Didn’t even grateful when I become a body pillow for it, completely pushed me and resisted my effort and went all ‘nyan nyan’”

Eh? EH? So-sore wa…

“But… all those things are actually really cute to resist…” Ryosuke said with a very gentle smile on his face.

I can’t even say a word. I just too happy. I just managed to cover my mouth with my both hands.

“Whoa… this is the first time I saw Yamada-kun with that kind of expression… we all here are so jealous with your cat…” The TV announcer replied with some of the fans at the studio ‘kyaaa-ing’ in the background.

“Tock tock tock…Mirai…Mirai…please open the door. Are you still mad at me?”

Ry-Ryosuke!!! Why is he right here at this moment? This is too much! My face will explode because of the blushing.

I’m not angry. I can’t be angry, Ryosuke. Demo…ima wa... it is kind of impossible…

“Mirai… chotto dake…let me see you face just a little bit would be fine.”

What should I do? Uwah…my face still very hot… I can’t let he see this kind of face…

“Mou ii!!! I am opening the door myself”

Ryosuke suddenly open the door made me kind of ‘flying behind the door’. "Ittai~"

“To think of Mirai’s status, it is 1000 years early to lock me outsite of your room-”

“AHHHH!!!” Ryosuke suddenly realised what I am watching, like the whole blood in his body rushing to his face. He turned red like a tomato.

“Wh-why are you watching such a late night program!!! Turn it off at instant!!”

“Ryo-chan! Yamete!! I am still recording it! STOPPP-”

I try my best to pull him from the television… and…

“Kyaaaa…” We both tumbled down to the floor.

*kiss*

“Eh?” I said.

“EH?” Ryosuke also said.

Just now…

We both stay silent for about 1 minutes…

“Mirai…just now…”

“HAHAHAHA… Gomen ne Ryosuke… are you hurt? I am sorry that I so clumsy and caused an accident…”

“Mirai…ano ne-”

“It’s alright… I will not count it! I will not think it as a ki-kiss… so…” I try to stop him from talking.

“The number one fan just touched the Idol-sama’s lips… Right? How bold right?! AHAHAHAHA…”

“Sou! I think now it is about the time for Idol-sama to be leaving the fan room…”

“Wakarimaa! I will not come to this room anymore…” Ryosuke suddenly acting cold.

“Hai? Ryo-chan?”

“You only like supporting the ‘Yamada Ryosuke’ on the television… as a fan.”

‘Bang’ Ryosuke walked out of the room and slammed the door.

“Ryo-chan…”

“Okay…Yamada-kun, last question, about the live performance of Hey! Say! JUMP at Kindaichi Shonen No Jikenbo Season 2 soundtrack preview next week…” The TV program still not finished yet.

“Baka!! How can that be not counted!?!” said Ryosuke.



~~~~~~~Idol-sama~~~~~~
 


*Tokyo Metropolitan Theatre*

“Uwahhhhh…so many people…even though it is just a small event. With this, I might not get to see Ryosuke’s face.”

For the first time I went all the trouble to come to the live. Before, I just satisfied with DVD concerts. Because this time, I have no other ideas. I haven’t seen him at all since that day…

“WE.ARE.HEY! SAY! JUMP!!!”

“Minna!!! Thank you so much for coming to this event. Now we present the new song, that is going to be the main OST of Kindaichi Shonen No Jikenbo Season 2… ‘Kimi e~’ ”

They are shining…glittering…so sparkling…

Ryosuke is so mabushi…so radiant… he is really really far from me.

“Fans” can only meet the idols at the live concerts. “Fans” cannot go beyond these fences. The smooth skin and the soft and shiny hair, “fans” can’t touch it. “Fans” also cannot see the idols that sleep with the worn out jersey. And most noticing fact, always be at disadvantage of getting notice by the idols.

I like Ryosuke. This feeling isn’t not a feeling of a fan. But at this rate…

“… I should go home…” I wiped my tears away and tried to get out from the crowded hall.

“Yama-chan??” Yuto said.

“Hey, what’s wrong? Smile… we are on the stage.” Chinen whispered to Ryosuke.

“My cat is crying!!! I can’t smile!”

“Don’t go Mirai!” Ryosuke shouted from the stage. Huh?

“Listen to me okay? I…I become an idol is all because of you…”

“EH??”

Ryosuke started climbed the fences that separate the stage and the audiences.

“Mirai, do you remember you said this when we’re kids…”

“If Ryo-chan become an idol, I am sure you will be extremely cool. I will support you with all my heart.”

I stopped my step and turned my head back to the stage when suddenly…

“That’s mean I have liked you all this time, since long time ago…”

I already in his hug. Ryosuke like me?

“Okay? Mirai??? Say something…”

“So, because there are so many witnesses here…”

He kissed me in front of everyone in the hall.

“I won’t let you to not count this one.”

All the fans around us are screaming, crying… even some are fainting.

“Ryo-chan…”

“I also… I like Ryo-chan too… a lot…”

“Yokatta!!!”

The fans that are screaming and crying earlier suddenly clapping hand for us.

Ne Ryosuke… you are my childhood friend, my idols and also my first love…

*one week later*

“Hey Mirai… what are you watching?” Ryosuke just come back from his jimosho and hugged me from the back.

“Ah…” I still can’t adjust myself to be lovey dovey with Ryosuke.

“Okay… today we will all the audiences on their feelings about Yamada-kun’s love story…” The TV announcer said.

“Ryosuke is the coolest!!! Even though you have a girlfriend, don’t worry!!! We still love you and support you!!!! Kyaaa~~”

“I just do not understand the entertainment world.” I said.

“You don’t have to understand other world…just understand me because I am your world.”

Ryosuke said and winked at me.

“Baka! Hahahaha~”



OWARI~~