What the hell

Another world
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 3 is here

 

Taeyeon woke up at the sound of her alarm clock.  It was 7:30am and she don't feel like getting up because she felt so tired, so she decided to text her father and Sooyoung to tell them she won't be able to come to the office today.  Without waiting for them to reply, she continued to sleep.

 

Not even 5 seconds in, she felt someone shake her shoulder.  Letting out a groan, she sit up before staring at the person who disturb her sleep.  

"Good morning, Tae." Tiffany said as she kissed Taeyeon's cheek.

'God, not this dream again.  Why do I have to be awake in my dream?  Can't I just get a peaceful sleep?' Taeyeon thought before she plop her body back on the mattress.

"Come on Tae, wake up.  It's time for breakfast." Tiffany shake her shoulder again, this time a bit harder but Taeyeon ignored her and cover her head with a pillow.  "Why are you acting like a kid? Now, get up."

"What the ? Stop bothering me, I'm tired!" Taeyeon snapped.  Tiffany froze for a second before she ran out of the room, crying.  "Now look who's acting like a kid!" Taeyeon purposely said it out loud so Tiffany can hear her.

It doesn't take long for her to fall asleep and this time, she fell asleep for real.  No dream, just a peaceful sleep.  After a few hours, she woke up and was surprised to see that she was still in her 'dream'.

'Why am I still here?' Taeyeon tried to wake herself up by pinching her cheek but it doesn't work and what scared her was her cheek hurt...  This was not a dream, it's real.

"NOOOOOOOO!" Taeyeon yell, panicking that she might have to stay here - in this unknown world - forever.  How is she supposed to live without the Internet? Or video games?  It's going to be hell for her.

"This can't be happening!  Am I really gonna live my life here forever?" 

"What's wrong Tae?" Heechul asked as he rushed into the room after hearing Taeyeon loud voice.

"Heechul!  Am I dreaming right now?" Taeyeon asked while she get off the mattress.

"What? You just woke up, what do you mean?" Heechul was confused with Taeyeon behavior.  She had been acting weird since the house fire incident.

"I'm not supposed to be here, I have my own life somewhere else! Why am I here? I know it probably doesn't make sense to you but I don't belong here!" Taeyeon rambled as she walk around the room back and forth while slapping her cheeks.

"Taeyeon, please stop all

Please log in to read the full chapter