Samgyeopsal Part II

The Perks of Dating Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You always make me curious.


You freeze at your place with eyes wide-open. Honestly you don't know how to respond that, and you have no idea what is that supposed to mean when a guy suddenly said he's curious about you. Is that an indirect confession? or what?

There is a short and awkward silence between you two until the ahjumma comes with the servings.

You mutter a thank you, feeling honestly grateful that she cut the awkwardness.


"You guys look cute." She smiles at both of you. "Are you two dating?"

"Yes."

"No."


You blink at Baekhyun unbelievably. He was the one who unexpectedly said yes instead of no.

"Ah, nevermind then. Enjoy your meal." The ahjumma smiles awkwardly then leaves both of you even more awkward. What kind of freaking situation is this?


"You should've just said yes, it makes her feel awkward for asking." Baekhyun finally speaks out.

"What?" You furrow your eyebrows. "And you think lying will make everything's better?"

"It wasn't a total lie, though." 

You feel a mini heart attack inside you. "What-what do you mean by that?"

"We're dating. Just, not yet." He answers casually, as if it's nothing.

"What?"

He rolls his eyes. "Okay, just forget that I said it. Now can you just eat your meat and be a good girl until we're going home?"


Byun Baekhyun is a total jerk.

Why would he say such a word and now asking you to forget it just like that? You hardly understand what's on his mind, honestly.


"You haven't answered my question." Baekhyun suddenly asks again. This guy l just changes topic really easily, huh?

"What question?"

"You and Sehun."

You smirk at him playfully. "Should I answer it?"

"Well, I can already guess your answer." He lifts his shoulder. "That you and him are  'just friends'. Totally get it."

"What if it's not?"

Now, Baekhyun is the one who lost his words. "Don't tell me, friends with benefits?"

"No, moron." You laugh.

"So you're a ?"

"And why the hell we talk about my ity. You want me to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter