New Number

I Still Love You

Four Years Later (Present Day)

Riley Autumn

It's been four years since Autumn and I studied abroad in England. 

We both graduated with a bachelor's degree in two different majors because we wanted to followed our parents' footsteps.

I am currently taking over my family's restaurant while Autumn works the Samsung Hospital as a lab technician.

 Autumn and I are very excited to take a week off since our own parents says that we worked very hard. 

We were in Autumn's car and head to the district mall. After we got to the mall, the driver dropped us off at the front and left to go home.

We got inside and went to the clothing store that is going on sale today. We split up and looked for our own stuff.

30 minutes later

Autumn and I brought our stuff from the clothing store. We begin to walk some more until we ran into...her. My ex who cheated on me and left me for someone else.

Autumn glanced at me and then looked at my ex in front of us. My ex was looking at me with hurtful eyes and decides to say something.

"R-Riley. I-I-I missed us." she said, tearing up as she tries to hold my hands

After hearing her words, I slowly took my hands off from hers and decided to act cold towards her because she deserves the pain and breaking my heart. 

"I'm sorry, but you are mistaken for someone else." I said coldly before I walk away, leaving my ex crying 

Autumn followed me before we head to the street food restaurant. We stopped by there and sat on the stools. We ordered our food and paid for them before eating.

"Are you okay?" Autumn asked after what happened with my ex

"I'm fine, Autumn." I said as I munch on my food.

Autumn nodded and decided to drop it as we continue eating for a while.

After we ate, we decided to walk some more until it was late. Autumn called the driver right before he came to us. We got in the car and head to my house.

Riley's House (Park Residence)

I got off the car and waved goodbye to Autumn before I head inside with my house keys. I got inside and head upstairs since my parents are sleeping. 

I went into my room and changed into my pjs before heading to the bathroom to wash. I washed up and went back to my room.

I begin to do some paperwork until I heard my phone vibrate. I picked up my phone and saw an unknown text from someone that I don't know.

I rolled my eyes and decided to read the short text that the unknown person sent me. 

To: Riley

Please baby, I still love you :'(

P.S.-I got your new number from my members

From: Unknown

I deicided to ignore the text and turn off my ringer before going to sleep

Next Morning

I woke and went to the bathroom to wash up. I went downtsairs to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. I ate some toast with some grape jam and milk in my cup.

As I eat, I heard my phone again and decided to see who is it. It's probably, Autumn.

To: Riley

Hey, you have plans today?

From: Autumn 

I begin to reply back and finished my food.

To: Autumn

Not really. Why do you ask?

From: Riley

I put my cup into the sink before going back upstairs to my room since my parents left to work this early morning. 

I lay down on my bed and saw that Autumn's text.

To: Riley

Because I'm pretty bored at home..so, wanna go to the arcade with me today?

From: Autumn

I smiled and replied yes before I get ready. I got all dressed up as I gather my stuff before heading downstairs. 

Riley's Arcade Outfit

I left the house locked and hoped in to my motor scooter since Autumn lives at a few blocks away from my house. I got to her place and waited outside.

I texted that I'm outside and saw her come out with the same color that I'm wearing

Autumn's Arcade Outfit

"I guess we're matching today~" I smiled, looking at the outfit that Autumn's wearing

She hoped on my scooter and held my shoulders before we head to the arcade. 

We got to the arcade and played the games for a few hours until my phone vibrated. I checked my phone and saw the same person from last night.

To: Riley

Baby, why won't you respond to my text? I miss you so much...

From: Unknown

I read the text and just ignored it. I smiled as I watch Autumn play her favorite game since she was a kid.

"Who was that, bud?" She asked as she eyes on the screen while playing

"Some random person who knew my number." I said

"That's not good. Wanna go to the restaurant near this place?" she asked when she finished playing

"Sure, I'm pretty hungry right now." I said, hearing my stomach rumble

We left the arcade and went to the restaurant nearby. We went in and sat near the window.

We looked at the menu for a few minutes until the waiter came with his notepad.

"Good evening, ladies. Would you like to try some dinner specials today?" the waiter asked

"Yes, please. We'll take the spicy potato soup and asian salad please." Autumn said to the waiter as he writes down our order

"We'll be right back with your food." the waiter said as I pay the food before he left to the kitchen.

After the waiter left, I decided to tell Autumn what happened about the person who knew my number. Autumn was suprised about what I said. 

I begin to tell everything. She nodded and snap her finger because she knew who it was.

"It's your ex." Autumn said, 

"That's impossible. I got rid of old number amd replaced it with the new one when we got back. How could she know my new number?" I said

"I know, but I think the TWICE girls must have given your ex the new number that you gave them." she said

"Now she knows that my new number, she won't leave me alone until I give in." I said

"I'm sure she won't hurt you..I be in the bathroom" she reassure me before going to the bathroom

Once Autumn to the bathroom, I saw a group of figures whispering about. I looked away and tried not to get caught by any of them.

I kept quiet for a while until our food came before Autumn came out of the bathroom.

"Oh goody, our food came." she said as she sits on her chair before eating 

We begin to eat our food for a moment. I heard my phone vibrate and saw a text from my dad, telling me and Autumn to come the house after we're done going out before I replied him with a okay.

We finished dinner and head back to my place. Autumn told me that she got a text from her dad that they'll be at my place as well. 

"I think there's something important for our families." Autumn said as we got to my place

"Same here." I said, sighing

This better be important, dad.