Flashback

Promise Me...

1 month later

"Taeyeon!!" I yelled across the field. We were giggling like little kids. "Tiffany!! She yelled back. I can't hold back my feelings for her. Her smile, her laugh... All perfect. "Let's go get ice cream", I yelled. She looked at me and smiled. But I could see a small frown. "No this, I should get going. It's getting pretty late." "But it's only 5:00", I said confusingly. " I had a good time. See u!" I swear I could see disappointment in her eyes. I decided to check up on her later on. 

...

Ring ring.. Ring ring... "Yeoboseyo?" It didn't sound like Taeyeon. "Yeoboseyo? Is this Taeyeon?" "Aniyo, it's Taeyeon's dad." I stood there frozen. Taeyeon's dad? 

 

2wks before

I saw Taeyeon was crying on the steps of the school. Her blonde hair was matted and looked all tangled. "Taeyeon, what's wrong? What happened to you?" " T-Tiffany, it's nothing... Go to class. I don't want to get you in trouble." "Ne... Taeyeon. But you have to come to, ok?? Through the whole school day, Taeyeon was like a ghost. She just stared out the window, like she  was looking for something. Before I knew it, school ended. "Taeyeon! I called. I pulled her to the side. "Taeyeon, please tell me what is wrong. You haven't been yourself today." Taeyeon tried to get past me but I held on to her. " Nothing!" She yelled. It shocked me but I still held on to her. "I won't let you go until you tell me! I'm here for you Taeyeon. Let me hear it." She tried to squeeze by but I wouldn't let her. Then she just stood there. All of the sudden, she broke down in tears. "Appa did this to me. My own appa...." Her voice got quieter and quieter. "Her tried to.. to.." I didn't need to hear the rest. I was furious! I hugged her so tight and I made sure she was comforted. I took her to my house and got her cleaned up. At night I called her mom and told her she was sleeping at my house. While sleeping, she looked like a baby. In a deep sleep. But once in a while I would hear " Anneyeonghaseyo, Taeyeon inmida!"