BONUS CHAPTER: THE DATE (1/2)

BABY, DANCE WITH ME
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“H-h-hyo?” asked him confusedly.

 

She not replied him. She rested her palms on his chest, slowly grabbed his jacket, and tugged it. His body moved down and his head leaned down closer to her. She took a deep hot breath, so did him. She looked him once again before caught his soft lips with hers.

 

I love you. She said that with her kiss. He smiled between their kiss. He hugged her tightly, pushed her closer to his, and deepened their kiss.

 

And that was perfect…

 

It’s you, It’s you, It’s you

It’s only you

It’s you, It’s you

 

He nibbled her bottom lip. Gladly she opened for him. He slid his tongue into , ready to explore her carven. She moaned softly between their kiss. Their tongues danced wildly. He held her head and deepened the kiss. He groaned softly. Her hands sneaked and wrapped his neck. His hand trailed down from her neck and caressed her back softly and slowly. It made her shivered, send weird chill to her spine. And then her stomach groaned. They brook their kiss. He chuckled and she smiled shyly. She mouthed sorry to him.

 

I don’t need anyone else, it’s only you

When you ask again, it’s only you

Even if you already have another love

I can’t forget you, I can’t turn back around

 

“Are you hungry?” asked him. She nodded shyly. He tilted his head and found meals on the table. “I think they already prepared dinner for us.”

 

“Eh?” Her eyes widen.

 

“Let’s go”, said him while guided her to the table. “I hope they prepared delicious meals.” He pulled her chair and pleased her to sit down.

 

“Thanks”, whispered her.

 

“Whoa! They even prepared this?” said him while handed a bottle of wine. “Hmm… Bordeaux wine?” He raised his eyebrow.

 

“I bet that from Kyu’s collection”, said her.

 

He chuckled when he read its label. “I don’t think so…”

 

“Why?”

 

“This wine is too old for his collection. I bet it’s Changmin idea…”, smirked him.

 

“Huh? How?” She gazed him curiously.

 

Bordeaux wine from 1969. It’s definitely that food- brain! “Hmm… Just guessing. I know my maknae so well.” He winked. “Let’s eat then”, smiled him while randomly lifted big covered tray.

 

The moment my eyes began to burn

The moment my heart was captured by you

I have no regret, I chose you

That’s right, it’s you

 

 “Jae, there’s a label on each cover”, said her.

 

“Eh?”

 

“I think they wanted us to eat those meals orderly. That’s the main course.”

 

“Oh! Sorry.” He put it back and lifted the next tray. “Appetizer first, I think”, said him while brought the right tray and put it on the table. “I wonder what it is…”

 

“Whatever it is, my tummy is ready…” She blushed when heard him chuckled faintly. “Opps… sorry…”

 

“It’s okay”, chuckled him while uncovered the tray. He blushed madly when saw their appetizer. WHAT THE HECK?! He slapped his face mentally and cursed silently.

 

“That looks delicious…”, commented her.

 

“De-de-delicious?” asked him while gave her plate. Kim Hyoyeon, are you kidding me!?

 

She nodded and started mix the salad with its dressing. “It’s so healthy and yummy, Jae.”

 

He smiled faintly and sat on the chair in front her. HUH!? Oh gosh! She’s really definitely a dumb girl. “I prefer bibimbap than this”, hissed him while looked down to his plate. There was 69 shaped dressing on his salad. He rolled his eyes. Shim Changmin, you’ll be so dead meat once I meet you after I’m out from here!

 

Oh whatever anyone anyone says, it doesn’t matter to me

Oh whoever whoever curses me, I’ll only look at you

Even when I’m born again, it’s still only you

(Still Still) Even as time goes by

 

 “Hmmm… yummy… As I expected”, moaned her.

 

“Re-really?” asked him unsure.

 

She smiled to him and nodded. Gosh! She looks so damn beautiful. He gummy smiled her back.

 

“Just trust me and eat it, Jae”, said her.

 

“Umm… but I kinda… well… dislike it”, whispered him.

 

“Did you eat this before?”

 

“Nope. But…”

 

“Then try it!” demanded her.

 

“Umm… okay then…” He gummy smiled her before ate it hesitantly. He chewed it. Well, it’s not bad as I thought. It’s indeed good.

 

“How is it?” asked her.

 

He nodded. “Good.”

 

She chuckled. “I told you, boy!”

 

He smiled shyly. “Can I open the wine?”

 

“Sure…”

 

Oh when you tell me you love me

When you tell me thousands and millions of times

Even when my heart sets on fire, my dry lips wear out

Even when I’m born again, it’s still only you

(Still Still) Even as time goes by

 

She continued eat her salad while he opened the wine and poured it into their glasses. He sipped it and waited her finished her salad. The salad indeed had a good taste but he lost his appetite to that dish. He even didn’t know why. He gazed her softly. He smiled like fool while looked her enjoyed her dish. He felt happy when looked her ate happily.

 

She felt his eyes scanned her. She felt so uncomfortable. She stopped eating and looked at him. She smiled. “What’s wrong, Jae? Why you don’t eat?”

 

He smiled and sipped his wine. “I’m not really like the salad. You can eat it if you want, Hyo.” He pushed his plate lightly to her.

 

She lifted her eyebrow. “Really?” He nodded. “Okay, I’ll eat it but not all.”

 

“Why?”

 

“I need some space in my tummy for the next dish…”

 

“Oh! Okay…”

 

Oh oh only for you Oh oh only for you

Oh oh only for you Oh oh only for you

Oh oh only for you Oh oh only for you

Oh oh only for you

 

 “So can I serve the main course?” asked him after she swallowed her last salad. She nodded while wept .

 

“I wonder what’s this…”, said her.

 

Why I have a bad feeling about this?He smiled while put the dish on the table. “I have no idea.” He uncovered it and his eyes widened.

 

“Wow! Steak and sausage! I love it!” cheered her.

 

“Well, at least they prepared the good one…”, commented him with unenthusiastic tone. Out of all main course from western food world, why you put that grilled sausage there, SHIM CHANGMIN! In this state, I can’t even imagine what the dessert. Oh gosh!

 

She nodded h

Please log in to read the full chapter