10

Cheaper by the Dozen

 

"I'm home!" shouts Yesung. 

[sound of a slap] 

"Where have you been? What were you doing at the hospital?" asked Leeteuk angrily. 

"I - I accidentally run into someone this morning. But didn't hit him but he just faint so I take him to the hospital and come back to see him after i finish work. That is why I came home late." explained Yesung while looking on the floor. 

Leeteuk put down his hand and come closer to his son and hugged him. "Umma chongmal bianne baby. I didn't mean to." 

"I'm sorry too umma for not telling you. I am really sorry." Yesung hug his umma back. 

 

[NEXT DAY]

[AT HANKYUNG'S DANCE STUDIO] 

Hankyung Dance Studio is one of the top 3 dance studio in Korea. His studio have always been choosing for back dancers for few Korean Idols such as MBLAQ, KARA, Kim Hyun Joong and many more.

"You are forgetting your dance steps again i see." said Hyunseung at one of his students. 

"Sesongjamnida" he bows. 

"Practise more and work hard okay." Hyunseung's student just nod. 

"Okay.  Take 5!" 

Everyone release out a long sigh. This week they had to work extra hard as there is a show coming up. Hyunseung walk towards the corner and grab his water bottle. A moment later, the door entrance opened. It was Kikwang. "Kiki…how was your dance group? Turn out well?” Hyunseung asked as he gives his dongsaeng a water bottle.

“Thanks hyung. They are okay. They are just beginners so I have to work a little hard.” For your information, Kiki also an instructor at Hankyung dance studio.

“Aww. Poor dongsaeng.” He said as he pat on Kiki’s head. Kiki just blushed at Hyunseung’s reaction.

“Hyunseung hyung… Hankyung hyung wants to meet you down stairs. It’s urgent.”

“Ahh..Dongwoon-ah.. okay.” Hyunseung left the room.

After Hyunseung left the building Dongwoon turn back around to see a guy who is staring at him as if he was some alien.

“You know if you keep on doing it, you could draw a whole right through me” teased Dongwoon. Kiki just blinked his eyes few times when he heard someone was talking to him.

“Were you talking to me?”

“Ani. I was talking to that guy behind you.” Pointing at an open space. Kiki, was a little slow did turn around. When he did all he could saw was his reflection on the mirror. “I was being sarcastic.”

“Ahh.. right!” Kiki nod and laughs nervously and stare back at Dongwoon.

“Okay you are creeping me out. If there is something on my face tell me. Don’t just stare.”

“Bianne.” Kiki look away for a moment and turn back to face Dongwoon. “May I know who you are?”

“I’m Dongwoon. Wae?”

“Are you one of dancers here cause I never seen you before.”

“Ani.” Dongwoon replied easily.

“I see. But how do you know Hankyung hyung and Hyunseung hyung then?”

“That is because I’m their secret lover.” Dongwoon whisper and put his finger on his lips. “I’m seeing both of them. Don’t tell them okay. Shhh..”

“B-boh? You are such a player!”

“I know right.” Dongwoon smirks.

“Woonie.. Han hyung is calling you!” Hyungseung told Dongwoon as he entered back into the room.

“Bye hyung… See you tonight.” As Dongwoon hug Hyunseung. Dongwoon’s word was a little loud making Kiki heard it.

Before Dongwoon left the room, he managed to look at Kiki and wink at him. Kiki eyes were widen.

Kikwang POV

Did he just winked at me? Holds on. That is not the problem. The problem is.. he is playing with Hyunseung’s heart! I need to tell Hyunseung hyung.

END POV

“Seungie hyung…”

“Hmm…?”

nan Trou a a a ble! Trouble! Trou! Trouble Maker! ~~

“Hold that thought.” Hyunseung said and answer his phone. “Oh Dongwoon. Wae?”

Kiki just watched Hyunseung who saw smiling and laughing with the other person who is on the other line. Poor hyung. I must tell him. Or else he will suffer.

“Ne.. I will. Love you too…” he laughed. “Ahh.. Kiki what was it that you wanted to say?”

“It’s just that –“

“Hyunseung hyung come quick. Joe twisted his leg. Palli.” Said one of Hyunseung’s students.  

“Tell me later okay.”

However Kiki didn’t managed to tell Hyunseung hyung.

 

[NEXT DAY]

[At a beach]

Today, Hankyung hyung gave Kiki a day off therefore Kiki decides to go and spends his time at the beach with Siwon. However Siwon was rather busy, so Siwon just stayed at the café near the beach while Kiki take a walk along the beach.

[rumbling sound~~]

“I guess that is just my stomach. Hmm… feels like eating a hamburger.” So Kiki walked towards the van no far from him.

“One hamburger please.” Said Kiki and someone else at the same time.

“Sorry sir. There is only one left.” Said the casher.

“I’ll take it thanks.” Kiki couldn’t believe what he’s hearing.

“Excuse me but I was here first!” and grab the hamburger.

“Yah! I come here first!” he shouts grabbing the burger back. Kiki look at the guy closely. Kiki felt like he know him from somewhere.

“Dongwoon?”

“Who are you?”

“I work at Hankyung Dance Studio. We met yesterday.”

“Ahh right. Okay. Nice to see you.” Dongwoon pay the lady and walk away.

“Yah! Give me back the hamburger!” yelled Kiki.

“No!” Dongwoon refused. But Kiki wasn’t giving up and followed him.

“By the way why are you here?”

“Me? I’m dating with Hankyung hyung. Waeo?”

“Stop this!” Kiki shouts.

“Stop what?” Dongwoon stop walking and face Kiki. They were like 5 cm away from each other. Kiki was starting to get speechless.

“S-stop playing w-with Hyunseung’s  hyung heart!” Kiki said stuttering while looking down.

“Why? It’s fun! Don’t tell me you like Seungie hyung” teased Dongwoon.

“N-no. Its n-not like that. Its just that…” Kiki tried to explain with tears was already running down his cheeks.

“What’s going on here Dongwoon-ah?” said Hankyung while putting his hand on top of Dongwoon’s shoulder. “Ah Kiki. You’re here too!” Hankyung smiled. But it was for a second. His smile disappears after he saw Kiki was crying. At the same time Kiki was clutching his fist.

 

“Dongwoon is cheating on you and Hyunseung hyung!” Kiki finally revealed it out.

“Boh?” Hankyung looked at Kiki confusingly. Dongwoon just smirks.

“Yah! Dongwoon what did you do to Kikwang here?” Hankyung asked.

“Nothing. I just said I’m seeing you and Hyunseung hyung.” Dongwoon giggled.

“Yeah. You are doing that again?” Hankyung hit Dongwoon’s head real hard.

“Ouch!! Aish! That hurt hyung!”

 

“Lucky for you I didn’t hit your heard with a rock!” Go and buy us some food. Hankyung pushed Dongwoon. He then went towards Kiki who was crying and the same time look curious. Hankyung then hugged Kiki.

 

“Kikwang-ah…” Hankyung release the hug and look at Kiki. “You have met Donghae right?” Kiki nod. “Well Dongwoon is his twin. Meaning he is mine and Hyungseung’s brother.”

Kiki eyes were widen. “Ehh~~”. Hankyung just laughed while wiping his tears.

 

“Here is your hamburger Kikwang.” Dongwoon gave right on his face.

“Ouch.,. Hot! Hot!”

“Park Dongwoon!” Hankyung shouts.

“What?!” Dongwoon act innocent.

“Apologies now!”

“Aish… this is so troublesome. Sorry Kikwang.”

“Properly and like you mean it.”

“No! Let’s go home.” Dongwoon left the beach.

“I’m sorry with my brother’s behavior. See you tomorrow then. Anneyoung.” 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

DONGWOON AND KIKWANG MEET UP! 

What do you think? No silent readers please. Thanks. hehehe. 

MoonLight7: Dooseob moment maybe on the next chapter. *wink wink*

Myasia99: good to know. :D

ShanXiaoShanSakura: Updated :) 

KimEifa: they fell in love huh? hmmm... who knows. *giggles* 

A big thanks to all those people who commented. eeteuk07nina LOVES YOU ;)