My Coffee Boy 2

My Coffee Boy ( Two - shot )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a year and a half since I last saw the gorgeous guy. I admit he is ... my type. But I guess he probably just thinks of me as a stranger. There are a lot of prettier girls out there. I was currently at the shop sipping at my favorite coffee and biting some of the yummy homemade oreo cookies. Then I saw him walking in , my mouth dropped a little he looked so handsome. Even though a year passed. He ordered his drink and sat about 2 tables away from me. I looked down but I could feel eyes looking at me. My face reddened hard. I bit my lips. Is he staring at me? Do I have dirt on my face because of the cookies. I looked through my phone but there was none.

 

My brother is actually coming home from London, my mom told me to meet him at the coffee shop. Then the door opened and it was a tall guy with brown hair. Whom I have known ever since I was a baby. I waved at him and he smiled at me and walked forward. I , completely forgotten my mysterious coffee shop man because my older brother is finally home. Meet Kim Wooshin , my older brother.

''Oppa..'' I said and smiled. I stood up and he kissed my cheeks and hugged me. He then sat beside me. 

''How's my baby sister?'' He pinched my chubby cheeks. ''You have grown so much. The last time I saw you was 5 years ago. You were just 15.'' He smiled and i laughed.

Then we began discussing about things like school , job , family and how much he wants to see our parents and unnie. But I noticed My Coffee Shop Boy stormed out off of the coffee shop. I looked at his direction and felt sad.

''Are you okay?'' My brother asked and I just nodded.

______________________________________________________________________________________

I kept thinking about him ever since the day my brother got home. He looked so sad , angry and jealous? Maybe it's about his girfriend , right? I feel sad by just thinking him with his ''girlfriend'' . I rolled on my stomach and sighed loudly.

''Unnie , what should I do?'' I asked my sister who was beside me watching V App on her phone.

''Why? What's wrong yerim ah~?'' She looked at me and I crossed my legs. 

''I think ... '' I stopped. ''You think?'' She was anticipating on what I was supposed to say.

''I am in love..'' I said and groaned loudly. Then I messed my hair. I looked at my sister and she was smiling.

''With the coffee shop boy?'' 

''Yeah , with my coffee shop boy.'' I confirmed. And she screamed.

''my... my...'' She was so happy. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

''Merry Christmas!'' My sister screamed in delight. My brother was pouring wine on our glasses. 

We were currently having a family dinner and since it's Christmas. My mom cooked lots of delicious foods.

''Cheers!'' My dad said and lifted up his glass , we lift up ours as well and chanted ''Cheers!'' 

We spent the Christmas by enjoying our food , talking , watching a movie , then eat desserts , then play games or watch match games.

It may be just a simple Christmas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter