My Coffee Boy 1

My Coffee Boy ( Two - shot )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This coffee shop is like my second home. I always like to sit alone looking at the beautiful view out of the window. I walked in the coffee shop and thank god my seat wasn't taken. My hands were full with my drawing tools. As expected from HAC. I set down my bag to the chair next to me , then looked out the window. 

The sun was being crowded by the grey fluffy clouds , hiding the beautiful sky of Seoul. I sighed. This was my favorite coffee shop because it was relaxing and not that crowded. 

When the ajumma came to me. "Annyeong Yerim ah~ What would you order?'' 

I bowed. '' Annyeong ajumma. Just the normal.'' I smiled politely. She nodded and left me to go make my favorite coffee. 

 

I saw this coffee 6 years ago , I was a sophomore High School Student back then. I used to come here every Saturdays and Tuesdays. I continued on drawing my dream house. It was for my homework in HAC. I looked up and pouted. That's when I felt someone staring , I looked straight and saw a ... gorgeous guy with his friend or maybe his older brother staring at me. But he quickly turned around.

 

He was just plain gorgeous. He had black, well styled hair. He had a nice , pointy nose. He was wearing a white polo shirt which made him look like a guy from F4. Those pink kissable lips and cute bunny teeth. The way he stared at me. It's been a long time since I was being stared so lovingly. Well last time a guy who stared at me like that was my ex. He cheated on me with my best friend which hurted me a lot. I was just a sophomore student back then.

 

He wanted to get back with me but I rejected. I didn't want to get back with him. I wanted to continue life without him. But that guy was just gorgeous. I wonder If he has a girlfriend?

The heck?! Kim Yerim , see ... you are talking to yourself now.

 

''Yerim , are you okay?'' Ajumma asked concerned and put my order on the table. 

I just smiled at her and she left. What color should I color the my flowers in my dream house. I looked around to see if a color interests me. I looked my dress and I immediately smiled. I decided to color it with a bright yellow color just like my dress. 

 

I looked at the time and it was 6 : 00 PM. Oh , I need to go. I stood up and picked up my pencils , color pencils , my tissues for shading , eraser , ruler and put it on my white handbag. I closed my drawing notebook and threw on the garbage can the coffee I just drank.

 

''Goodbye Ajumma , unnie dul , oppa dul!"I said brightly. They smiled back.

''Goodbye Yerim ah!''  

I then made my way on the exit and walked out the door. As I walked straight , I heard laughter from the direction of my favorite coffee shop. I looked behind as my hair flew in slow motion from the cold air.

It was the gorgeous guy with his friend. I looked at him closely and he was looking for someone , he was looking at my seat? I stood still , feeling confused. I just shrugged it off and made my way to my house.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

''I think you need to find a boyfriend...'' my older sister , Joohyun said. I have got 1 older sister and 1 older brother. I am the youngest. 

''Finally!'' I said excitedly. As I closed my drawing notebook. My brother is busy studying on going to a medical school , he was 3 years older than I was. While my sister was 8 years older.

''Boyfriend? Who?'' My parents were now cuddling against each other. They were like teenagers.

''Our maknae!'' Joohyun unni said excitedly.

''Yerim , you are 20 alrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter