Flower Cafe

Flower Cafe

“Kring!”, a bell was tinkling when you pushed the door.

“Good evening!”, a pretty girl with work uniform greeted as you looked around the whole cafe that you stepped in. It was your first time going here. This cafe located only a block away from the building of the company that you’ve worked in since two weeks ago. You walked toward a line that included of two people in front of you. Suddenly your phone rang.

It was a message from your new bestfriend at work. She asked you to had lunch together at the office’s cafetaria. You read the menu board above the outlet and decided to order matcha latte with bubbles. It was finally your turn to order.

“Good afternoon. What do you want to order, miss?”, a sweet and husky voice asked you. You was just standing there with your eyes wide opened and wasn’t able to say any words. Your cheeks started to blush from the sight of a beautiful creature that talked to you from behind the outlet. He has a dyed blond hair, white skin, red lips and sparkling eyes.

“Miss? Can I have your order now?”, he smiled and tapped your shoulder after waited patiently for your answer since minutes ago.

“Ah! Y-yes! I... I... want uhm... matcha! Matcha latte! W-with bubbles, please!”, you stuttered your words as soon as you woke up from your state. You watched him as he made your order, took your cash and gave you the change.

“Thank you and please come again. Have a nice day!”, he smiled like an angel that almost made your nose bleed. You took your matcha latte and peeked at his name tag, Lee Minhyuk.

***