Goodbyes are weird

Again

Again, on a beautiful night like this, I'm reminded of you.Why do  I think of you when, never ever, did we enjoy the view together.

We never go on dates in a restaurant with a nice view as you said, it wasn't necessary.Why did I just give in to your nonsense excuses?I wonder, why there wasn't any excitement in our relationship?Why did you even start it with me?Was it out of pity?

I still remember those times I thought dressing up is ridiculous.So I always wore what I felt was comfortable and most of the times,my outfit was really out of place.People looked down on me.But I never cared about their opinions.I just did what I thought was right.

One time, I saw you and was attracted to you, immediately.But I thought, it was only because you're cute.So, the attraction won't last long.The funny thing is, I kept on seeing you after that until I thought I really liked you.So, I told my friends about my newly-found feelings.

I kept on staring at you and maybe you noticed.Why wouldn't you?I stared at you like you were a great painting that I wanted to steal.I inspected you from head to toe, wondering if you were worth buying.But I just overlooked your imperfections and stayed with the decision to make you mine anyway.

And then it started. I noticed that I wasn't the only one staring.You were looking at me too. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AND THIS IS CRAP.