Our date continued~

Daydreaming and Spying...with our turtle

Hyosung's P.O.V.:

What happened to Yesung oppa? Is he okay? Aish, I'm getting really worried now...

"Wah..." I whispered. They just started shooting fireworks into the night air and sky. I couldn't feel fully happy because Yesung oppa isn't here. Well that was until...

"Sorry, at least I'm back now" Yesung oppa whispered into my ear. I giggled and putted my hand on the back of his neck as he rested his chin on my shoulder from behind. We both watched the fireworks, sometimes shouting words, but alot of times sharing a kiss or two.

"What happened oppa, you don't like me anymore?" I asked after the fireworks ended. The question almost made me cry and break into sadness.

"Hyosung my love, apparently some very stupid pabos are stalking us right now" He said.

"Wha! Who is it?" I asked

"Our members" He groaned. I just laughed at his reaction.

"Sungmin and Shindong already got caught" He said. Yesung oppa grinned and pecked me on the lips.

"Yesung oppa~" I giggled, now that I know him very well, he must have cursed at them in a lively matter.

"Let's go to that booth over there, I want to win you that little mini turtle plushie!" Yesung exclaimed. He carefully dragged me to the booth, fully aware that I was wearing high heels.

Leeteuk's P.O.V.:

I heard Sungmin's call for help and I told Donghae immediatley. Luckily everyone was already there at the love bird's date.

"Hey hyung I think I see Sungmin and Shindong!" Donghae told me and ran towards a heap of two people. I ran after Donghae to see Sungmin and Shindong shivering while eating cotton candy.

"What happened?" I asked. Shindong just whimpered.

"Yesung, has a very.....intresting....vocabulary...and...quite a few deadly threats up his sleeve or turtle shell" Sungmin whispered.

"Well I would have done the same thing to you if you interuptted my date" I said. Sungmin just glared at me and went back to eating his cotton candy.

"Hey, Sungmin where is you're device?" Donghae asked Sungmin. Sungmin's eyes opened up very wide and sprang up on his feet.

"Dang it! Yesung took it!" He screamed. I started to panic inside.

Yesung's P.O.V.:

"I love you" I told Hyosung and rubbed my nose against hers for probably the 5th time right now.

"Yesung oppa, you sometimes remind me of toki!" Hyosung said. Her eyes illuminated in the bright lights of the festival lights. I was definetely mesmerized until Hyosung asked me the same question again.

"Because I'm cute right?" I asked her goofily. She laughed and gently smacked the side of my arm. But instead her eyes slowly widened and started to move her delicate fingers slowly.

"Yeah, I work out..." I boasted. Hyosung looked at me like I was joking....OKAY! Fine I only workout like I don't know 25.23498237593875298 times a year!?!?!

"Meh I think Siwon is better" Hyosung stuck her tongue out at me and walked away. I could feel my jealousy boiling up inside of me. That's it! I shall now excersize 25.23498237593875298 a week! I'm not that fully committed for 25.23498237593875298 a day...

"Yah! I have abs too!" I whined. I do! But it's just not as good as Siwon's...

"Oppa I'm just joking!!!" Hyosung laughed at my reaction. I could feel my relief washing over me like the rain. I letted out a deep breath and pulled my beloved into a deep hug. Hyosung's face snuggled against my chest and wrapped her arms around me. I think I want to stay like this, it feels.......different...and.....I can feel the love....

"Good! You better know how much you mean to me!" I mumbled in her hair. She squeezed me tighter, I welcomed her tight hugs, just holding onto this moment. Probably the best decision so far in my life...

Sunhwa's P.O.V.:

I gasped at the scene in front of me...

"Leeteuk oppa....I think they don't need us anymore" I whispered.

"Yesung.....he really does love her" He whispered. After recovering Shindong and Sungmin's possessive state. The 18 of us got together...

"I love you..." I heard Hyosung's voice whisper from Zinger's device. I felt my heart ready to burst, my unnie finally found true love!

"Hyosung...I love you too. I don't think I can live without you..." Yesung whispered from Leeteuk's device

"Why do I still have a feeling Yesung is going to mess something up?" Zhou Mi questioned. I smacked him on the arm and turned back to the couple.

Yesung's P.O.V.:

"Yesung oppa put me down!!!" Hyosung screamed. I laughed and spun around some more. We decided to go on the ferris wheel, but I made a plan to suprise Hyosung when we got out. Hehehehehe...

"I don't want too!" I taunted her. I finally placed her down from my arms and she started to giggle. I never knew that one girl could change my entire life, and that girl is Jeon Hyosung. She is my other half...the half of my heart...if I lose her....I guess...I lose a part of me...and my heart...

"Let's go back to Super Junio's dorm! Don't you miss Toki?" Hyosung nodded and we walked hand in hand out of the amusement park. When I hold hands with Hyosung, I don't ever want to let go, because if I do, I think I might let go of Hyosung.

In the dorm with Toki (Yesung's P.O.V.:)~

*Blink*...*Blink*...*Blink*...*Blink*...

"Oppa is there something in your eye?" Hyosung asked me. Here we are in my dorm playing with toki, sadly Toki beated me in the staring contest...

"No...I just wanted to beat Toki in the staring contest!" I whined. Hyosung laughed and picked Toki up. She gently placed Toki on the top of my head. It didn't end well when Toki's ended up in front of my face...

"Hyosungieee get Toki off of me before I stand up!" I whined again. She gently took Toki off my face and I stood up immediately.

"Hyosung, you got something on your mind?" I layed on my stomach like Hyosung asking her my question. With our hands under our chins looking at each other with curiosity, I guess you can call us the cutie couple.

"Yesung oppa...can you answer these questions for me?" Hyosung asked me. I nodded and letted her continue on.

"If I fell of a bridge, would you fall off with me?" Hyosungie asked eager for my answer.

"No" Of course I wouldn't!

"Huh?" Hyosung looked like she was about to cry. Aww my poor baby!

"I would already be at the bottom to catch you pabo!" I almost yelled. Do you know what it feels like? To have your girlfriend thinking you wouldn't be with her? It's terrible!

"Oppa what would you do if I died?" Hyosung asked. I was already on the verge of tears with this stupid question. How would I be fine if my love isn't at my side?

"I would definetely kill myself just so I could meet you in heaven" I smiled.

"Hyosung what's with all of these questions?" To be honest, what is with all these questions?

"Well....last week, I ran into a fan of yours" Hyosung said. Sometimes I really hate the media, I mean just because Hyosung and I are an official couple, you don't have to call it a scandal!

"I'm going to kill that *beep*" I muttered. Hyosung's hand gently rubbed mine, trying to comfort me...

"And....she told me to ask you these questions, and she said that he is obviously going to hate you and-" Hyosung already started crying. My arms hugged her protectively, her body in between my legs, her head in my chest. We should do this someday, but not when Hyo is crying.

"And that *beep* is wrong! I can prove it to you" I letted my lips fall on top of Hyosung's. I tried my best to carsess her and comfort her in my own way.

"All I need is you to trust me...that's it" I whispered in her ear. Hyosung nodded and pecked my nose. We both lay on the carpet watching Toki playing with Hyo's purple hair. My finger gently skated and glided across her delicate face. First running down on her petite nose, then skimming her eyelashes. Lastly, tracing my finger around her lips again and again. The two of us just stared at our faces. Studying the tiniest details on our faces. Remembering the necessities. If only this date didn't end so soon.

"It's already 11:00" Hyosung said. My eyes followed her gaze up to the clock.

"I should drop you back to your dorm" My heart was torn saying this. I didn't want my Hyo to leave, not just yet!

"Can you walk me instead? I want you to hold my hand" She asked me shyly. I gave her my best smile and took her hand gently. Helping her walk out.

"Sit down!" I told her pushing her down on a chair. Hyosung looked bewildered.

"Why?!" Hyosung asked until I grabbed her pair of shoes and walked over to her. I took her right shoe and gently putted it on her right foot. Hyosung's face turned bright red, so cute! I just want to pinch her cheeks right now!

"You're so cute Hyo!" I pinched her cheeks and picked her up bridal style to the front door.

"Yesung oppa!~" Hyosung whined in her aegyo voice. Aish! Does she want me to drop her? Her aegyo is too dangerously cute!

"What? No one is watching us" I told her. She laughed and I placed her down on her two feet.

"But we are!" A familiar voice shouted. Where the heck did Eunhyuk come from? I thought they were at S.M. Entertainment HQ. Suddenly all of my hyung's and dongsaeng's heads started to pop out of no where. Heck! I even saw Jieun, Zinger, and Sunhwa!

"Yesung oppa you're not dreaming, this is real" Hyosung said hugging me. I hair smiling at her, ignoring the yells and screams we were hearing.

"I think seeing them is more of a nightmare Hyosung" I grabbed her beautiful goddess like face and kissed her in front of all our members. Heheh they deserved it.

"Fine Yesung! We won't share the cotton candy machine with you!" Shindong shouted at me. Sungmin laughed and ran away to Shindong.

"Eh, Hyosung is much better than cotton candy" I answered and pecked Hyosung's nose. She blushed and laughed, hugging me hoping I would cover her.

"This is for taking one of my devices!" Kyuhyun said. He suddenly smacked my face with a pillow. Hyosung laughed her beautiful laugh again, she took a random pillow and smacked him in the face right back. Everyone gasped...no one in Super Junior or anyone who knew Kyuhyun dared to hit him.

"And that was for hitting my boyfriend!" Hyosung smirked. Kyuhyun had his eyes opened so wide I thought he taped his eyelids up...

"I don't want to hit you Hyosung, you're too pretty!" Kyuhyun said. Everyone gasped again, since when Kyuhyun gave a compliment. Since when did he compliment MY GIRL!?!

"KYUHYUN GIVE ME YOUR FACE! HYOSUNG IS MY GIRL YOU GOT IT!?!" I screamed at him. I chased him around the dorm hoping to at least smack that devil. Suddenly everyone started chasing after Hyosung trying to smack her.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!?!?" I screamed again, diving in the pillow and feathery mess to save Hyosung. Hyosung was shielding herself with her arms but she had a tiny smile on her face.

"GET THEM!!!" Heechul screamed. Everyone screamed after him and started attacking Hyosung and I with those pillows. I decided to pick up Hyosung.

"WAH!" Hyosung squealed. I picked her up bridal style and sprinted straight to my room. Everyone was right behind me, especially Donghae and Zinger.

*Slam!* I locked the door right away after slammed the door and setted Hyosung down.

"Yesung oppa?" Hyosung asked, but instead I walked slowly towards her. My face nearing hers, from inches...to centimeters...to milimeters...

"I want to be alone with you now" I whispered. I letted my lips find their way to her's. Her arms wrapped around my neck and my arms wrapped around her waist, our eyes closed and remembering this day as we kiss. Besides the screaming and banging that was going on behind the door. I have to admit, this night is the most perfect night I ever had so far in my life...I honeslty can't wait for more of these nights later on in future with Hyosung...

And that was the end of this sequel,

A talent or gift is always wrapped in a present

Don't feel left out or un-gifted

Because sometimes, people just open their presents too early

But Yesung opened his just at the right time

Like Hyosung did...

They both recieved love, from each other without knowing

And they finally discovered their true present.

Their feelings and love for each other...

                                                                                                            THE END

___________________________________________________________________________________

Pockyisawesome is saying hi to you!

Sorry for not updating in a loonnnggg time! Please forgive me and comment me and subscribe me! ^_^ So anyway....

So this is the end :(

You guys can make requests for couples but only oneshots! Got it? xD lol

But I'm not kidding about making requests. You guys can now request pockyisawesome for a oneshot but!

You have to follow the following:

1) It must be Hyosung and (Some person you want) (Like Hyosung and Kikwang, or Hyosung and Siwon)

2) Must be a oneshot!  

3) You must understand that pockyisawesome isn't always available so you're going to have to wait for your oneshot for awhile

4) I will NOT write ALL OF THEM, because first of all, I am a busy writer. So I will pick one out randomly. Please understand! D:

And that is all of the rules! :D xD lol

I can't do long stories because I have a long story coming up next year!

Enjoy the rest of the year of 2011!

Look forward for 2012!

Merry Late Christmas!

and Happy early New Year!

Good Luck and Happy writing for 2011!

Have a writer's block-free for the rest of the year! :D

By the way I have managed to update all of my stories, How did they get together, and Green Tea!

Pockyisawesome is out! ^_~