ᕙ Four Pack ᕗ

Parenting 101 (911)

tumblr_nd6rzqKRQ01te8cymo1_500.gif

- 580 words - Buff Junhoe - Fluff - Cute -

- Summary: Junhoe has been exercising lately and you're not sure whether to be disturbed or grateful. -

 

“Ninety… eight. Ninety… n-nine. One hundred.”

 

Junhoe drags the back of his arm across his forehead, breathing heavily through his mouth and pushing himself up off the ground. He cracks open a water bottle, chugging half of it down before the opening and closing front door catches his attention.

 

“Hey,” he grins, “Home already?”

 

You peek your head into the house to glance around warily, taking note of the yoga mat laying in the entryway and the set of weights off to the side. “Um… yeah?” Setting down your purse, you take slow steps into the room, looking around for the camera crew or a masked gunman or any other plausible reason why the room smells like sweat and exercise.

 

Junhoe, hunched over to retie his shoe, is clad in black basketball shorts, an oversized t-shirt, and a nike headband, all of which are visibly damp with sweat. “Perfect-” he sighs as he twists his head to the side, neck popping as it twists. “I’m going for a quick run.”


 

(¬_¬)


 

“You… Koo Junhoe…….. running.” I call bull.

 

“Yeah,” he grunts as he stretches down to touch his toes, “I’m just gonna get a mile or two in before I shower.”


 

(¬_¬)


 

Your eyes narrow in suspicion as he starts jumping in place and his shaking his hands out.

 

Bull.

 

“So uhh… whatcha doing?”

 

Junhoe looks up with a raised brow then resumes stretching out his calves. “Warming up?”

 

“No no no,” you flap a limp hand in his direction, “I mean what are you actually doing?”

 

He straightens up again, pulling an arm across his chest and finally, finally noticing the way your plastered against the far wall and staring at him like he’s sprouted a second head. “I’m exercising.”


 

(¬_¬)


 

“Okay, now I’m 10000% sure I don’t know you.” You peel yourself away from the wall, arm outstretched as if you’re trying to keep a wild animal at bay. “Just tell me what you did with my husband and no one has to get hurt.”

 

“I’m- Ya!” he slaps a palm to his chest as he sits on the couch. “You should be happy I’m buffing up! Hanbin made me do two hundred crunches yesterday and I swear on Bobby’s Winnie the Pooh I would’ve thrown up if it wasn’t for you.”

 

“Woah woah, wait. You’re doing this for me? Like for me me??”

 

“Hell yeah I am,” he straightens out his shirt aggressively, “There’s no way I wouldn't have quit by now if not.”

 

A blush makes its way to your cheeks. You can’t help but blush. “Awww Ju-ne-” You can’t help but steal a glance up his body - the changes have been subtle, but there’s definitely hints of newly formed abs and a better defined upper body hiding underneath his oversized shirt. Not to mention that he’s also been working on his legs…

 

“You likey?” he smirks, catching you staring. He wiggles an eyebrow while swiveling his hips in a vaguely suggestive manner (read: awkward). “You can touch if you’re feeling dangerous.”

 

“Ew.”

 

“Look! It’s a solid three pack.”

 

“Gross. Go away.”

 

He jumps up to corner you by the coffee table. “You have to touch it first.”

 

“NO.” You bolt out of reach, hands coming up to shield your eyes when he shamelessly rips off his shirt.

 

“It’s free-eeeeeeee!”

 

“Pass!”

 

“W-wait come back- YA!”

 

“I’ll sue!”

 

“JAGIYA-”

 

 

 

He eventually catches you despite your valiant attempt to hide upstairs in the closet.

 

 

 

You end up touching it more once.

 

 

 

It’s a solid four pack.

 

 

-

 

 

tumblr_nztibve3Ib1tijvsxo1_500.gif

 

A/N: lololol As if I’d run away from a stripping Junhoe and his beautiful abs XD Thanks for reading ^^ ilysm

 

 

​-