The Kiss

The Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Hoseok has always been so kind-hearted and carefree. He and Kim Seolhyun has been friends since elementary school and they're inseparable. 

It was not until the third year of High school that Seolhyun started developing feelings for Hoseok. Of Course, Hoseok doesn't know anything about it.


Kim Seolhyun has been brought up in a house full of boys. Of Course, her mom is a woman but that doesn't cover up the fact that His Dad and Six brothers are living under the same roof as her. She is the princess of her family and the youngest among the siblings. She hangs out with Jung Hoseok, her bestfriend most of the time and started developing feelings for him in their third year of High school.
"I like him but I'm only his bestfriend." That's what she thought.

 

 


FRIDAY
 
It was a Friday afternoon and the school decide to dismissed the students earlier than the other days since it's summertime and the weather is getting more hotter.
As usual Hoseok was waiting for Seolhyun near their school basketball court with a lot of girls swarming beside him. He flirts and gets some chocolates from them,that's what he's been doing for the past two years,since the start of HIgh School. Rumors says that,"He has kissed almost every girls in his class and he's a good kisser.He did it for fun, and It doesn't bother him anyway. Kissing is just like food for Him." Everyone likes it, since he's good looking and doesn't even have a girlfriend. But there's one person who's getting irritated by his actions,HisBestfriend, Kim Seolhyun. "Oh Thank God.I have been waiting for you for the past 20 minutes.Those girls won't leave me alone." He said as he followed Seolhyun who is now walking faster and faster for Him to catch up with.
"Hey Seolhyun,wait up. You're walking too fast." He is panting hard and tried catching up with Seolhyun who however is not slowing down.
"Did I do something wrong to you?"
"Hey,I'm talking to you."
"Stop."
She keeps on walking until she reached a CAFE and entered without glancing back. Soon Hoseok entered the CAFE with a heavy breath. He sits in front of Seolhyun and gave her a death glare.
"Pay for my Drinks." Hoseok said as he drank Seolhyun's Apple Juice. She just shrugged it off and ordered another one. The table where they were sitting is filled with silence and Hoseok was the one to break the silence.
"Hey, did something happened today? Did they ask if I had a girlfriend or not again? Did they threatened you again?" he ask more worried and concerned. If Seolhyun doesn't talk to him, It means something bad happens and its not good.
"Seolhyun, you're freaking me out." It has been almost ten minutes and she hasn't spoken any word and It scares Hoseok. The longest Seolhyun gets angry and not talk to him was a standing record of 3minutes. But it has already been 10 minutes and Hoseok is starting to freak out.
"Hey, if I did anything wrong tell me." Seolhyun didn't talk and just drank her Juice quietly. She didn't look at him nor glance at him. Hoseok came up with an idea and this always works.
"If you didn't talk to me within 10 seconds I'm going to kiss you." He said and Seolhyun knows that he'll never really do that to her ever. He respects her and he would never even dare.She continued keeping quiet. 
"Fine." Hoseok said as he pulled out some cash from his pocket and left it on the table dragging Seolhyun out from the CAFE. He pulled her far away from the cowded area and now they're on an alley. He pushed her against the wall and quickly pinned her hands above her head.
"Talk to me Seolhyun.Please." He said and Seolhyun shifted her eyes somewhere else so thet she wouldn't have an awkward eye contact with Him. She didn't talk and Hoseok doesn't know what to do about it. Then, he did it. he kissed her. It was a soft one and lasted for a while until Seolhyun broke the kiss and started running. Hoseok ran after her but lost track of her when she crosses the road. '...I ed up.'He thought and walked home.He tried calling her several times but she didn't pick up. He texted her but she didn't reply back.

SATURDAY


"She's been in her room from last night." Seokjin the eldest told his other brothers.
"What should we do?" Hanbin the youngest among the brothers asked.
"Is she on her period? May be." Jiwon the second youngest said casually.
"I don't think this is right. We had her favorite dish for dinner last night and she didn't even come out of her room." Namjoon the second eldest reminded them.
"Lets do one thing." Jinhwan the third one said looking at his brothers.
"We ask Jung Hoseok." Taehyung the fourth among the brothers said and they all nodded.

Few minutes later at Hoseok's house
Ding Dong

Din-----g     Do------ng


"Hoseok, open the door." his mom shouted from the second floor.
"Okay. Okay. I'm opening." He shouted as he rushed towards the door.
 

 As soon as he opened the door he was welcomed by a group of guys he's most afraid of. He gulped loudly, trying to close the door in a blink of an eye. He quickly slammed the door but the boys were fast enough to put their legs in between the doors.
"We wanted to talk with you." Hanbin said and emphasize the word, "Alone." and from the look on their face something's wrong and Hoseok knows that he's already in trouble.

"Mom,I'll be out for a bit." He shouted and followed the boys with fear building inside HIM.

"Do you know why Seolh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter