1/1

Hold Me Tight

He looks above at the moonlight, shimmering down and casting a long, thin shadow that stretches a mile wide. His eyes gloss over at the dirt beneath his foot, grimacing at how his mother and father would scold him in the morning, for simply dirtying a pair of slippers.

“What are you doing out so late, Prince?” Says a deep voice.

Kyungsoo lifts his head and puts a steady hand over his beating heart, not aware that someone knew of his absence from the palace.

“Whose there?” He asks, looking through the darkness and listening for anything besides nature and its little creatures. “Speak your name,” he says afterwards.

He’s looking around, pupils moving from side to side and around until they stop at a tall figure, standing confidently. Though, Kyungsoo sees tiredness in the face of a man he recognizes, and all he can think about is wanting those eyes on him only. His lips feel dry and chapped, and so he wets them with the tip of his tongue.

“It’s me, Jongin. I came by your room and noticed that you weren’t there, surely anyone else would have gone mad to find you missing.” Jongin says, bowing his head and posing his arm over his stomach. “What are you doing out so late?”

Kyungsoo huffs and drops his shoulders with exaggeration. “I told you to call me by my name. Anyhow,” his eyes fall to the tip of his shoes and he curls his toes, albeit his nervousness is masked by his nightwear, and his quivering lips can be passed off as being chilled by the cold temperature. “It’s none of your business to know where I am,” Kyungsoo begins, but falls short when he catches Jongin’s hardened gaze.

“Actually,” Jongin interrupts, giving Kyungsoo a knowing grin. “It is all of my business to know where the Prince is at all times, for your safety. It’s my job.”

Kyungsoo stares down and pushes the tip of his foot on a small patch of grass. “I wish it wasn’t,” Kyungsoo whispers to himself. He turns around with his back facing Jongin, neither speaking for a short while.

“Are you coming in?” Jongin asks and he takes as step. When Kyungsoo doesn’t move he takes another step forward, watching Kyungsoo fidget just slightly upon hearing the latter’s movements. “It’s getting cold,” he warns.

Kyungsoo closes his eyes and feels the air nip at his neck, where his skin is more exposed compared to the rest of his body that is covered in multiple layers. He would dare say he preferred less articles, but only wearing barely three layers would be considered a risky sin to his mother. He waits, eagerly, for what is to come.

He feels shaky hands rest on his hips, and hears the way Jongin’s tongue darts out to moisten his lips as they are just as dry. It’s a spoken rule, nonetheless for anyone to get close to the prince, but it is their own little secret, a store they have yet to tell. He leans back and knows fairly well that Jongin will be there to hold him up; and he’s right, because Jongin circles his arms around Kyungsoo’s waist and settles his chin on the latter’s shoulder.

“We could get caught,” Jongin breathes, eyes closed as he takes three deep breaths, as per usual.

Kyungsoo, whose far more adventurous, more cunning than the latter, laughs quietly and covers Jongin’s hands with his own. “We could run away,” Kyungsoo retorts. Its simple, but both knew it wouldn’t work, it couldn’t work, and it shouldn’t.

Jongin goes quiet and Kyungsoo removes Jongin’s hands from his waist. He turns and wraps his own arms around Jongin’s neck, eyes lovingly staring into Jongin’s. He pauses, parted lips trembling and chest on fire. His knees begin to buckle, but Jongin is there. Jongin holds Kyungsoo upright with his hands on Kyungsoo’s hips.

“What will it take for you to come inside, dear Prince?” Jongin replies teasingly, guiding Kyungsoo’s hips in a slow, steady rhythm of swaying side to side. “Tell me and I will do whatever you ask.”

Kyungsoo closes his eyes and breathes. His eyes open and rather than looking up to the starry sky, they remain searching for any doubt in Jongin’s eyes. When he finds none, he smiles bright and wide. “Then kiss me.”

Jongin’s eyes twinkle bright and his grin surpasses any look of pure adoration. “I don’t think I should,” he tells him.

Kyungsoo drops his head, eyes rolling over once before he shuts them, not willing yet to call defeat. “You want to, don’t you?”

Jongin uses his index finger to prop Kyungsoo’s head back up, hooking under the others chin to look into his eyes. “And so I will.”

He leans in close, meeting Kyungsoo almost nearly half the way before their lips collide and warmth spreads throughout their bodies. Jongin holds Kyungsoo tight by the hips, and the latter eagerly pushes forward to push Jongin to his limit.

Kyungsoo pulls back reluctantly to give Jongin some air, watching the latter sputter and choke, blushing and all. “Do I have to go back to my room?” Kyungsoo asks him.

Jongin takes Kyungsoo’s hand in his and entwines their fingers together. “Not alone, not tonight.”

 

 


 

A/N

It would mean everything to me if you checked out my other story called At First Sight!