Final

Bad behaviour.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why he was angry, Junior didn’t seem to know at all. He only could hit that cushion without thinking, just with anxiousness.

Then, before he could realize it, someone enter his room.

—Junior, what’s-

The named put his face up to see Jackson with an unreadable expression.

—Oh, hyung…

—I was going to invite you to eat with me but it seems like you’re not in the mood right now.

—No, no.

—Don’t worry —the older cut JinYoung without hesitating—. I hope you get over your feelings and feel relieved at some point.

Before Junior could react, Jackson had turned his back to him and walked out of the bedroom.

Why I’m so stupid!

He wasn’t mad at Jackson —he was sure the older had those thoughts—; no, he was just hitting that cushion from KBS Awards merchandising. Actually, it was a misunderstood: Junior ended having it —he didn’t remember how— and, like it was the most comfortable he had, he always embraced it or talked to it or whatever he wanted to do; just JinYoung could comprehend his hyung since that good was his doll version printed in it. And somehow, Jackson assumed his friend was mad at him.

What a .

 

When Junior walked through the dorm, he found both BamBam and Jackson weren't there, since the others were in their rooms, resting, reading some book or whatever.

That's why JinYoung hated ing up things with his friends because he knew it would be messed up until one of them dared to speak to the other.

With Jackson, maybe he should expect to wait for an entire week before be able to speak about what had happened. But, wasn't better to have time to find out why he was angry from the beginning?

—Maybe I should cook.

While most of the people preferred take a shower or go outside to collect their thoughts, Junior loved cook. If he was confused about something, he searched for the hardest recipe he could find and prepared the plate, just to keep his mind busy.

But tonight it wasn't working out.

JinYoung tried to focus on what he was doing as he cut the ingredients, mixed them and started to prepare the dish.

The truth being told, he was doing it perfectly. His problem was that Jackson appeared from time to time, like if the blonde wanted to make a mess in his mind. Ok. If Junior was honest with himself, he expected the Hong Kong guy to appear from time to time while he was cooking, as he always did, since he liked to back hug him or ask him if he needed help or simply lean against the table looking at him as he was the most interesting guy in the world.

At first, JinYoung wondered if Jackson wanted to watch him to learn a little about cooking. But, as the older didn't show any intention on prepare some meal, not even the breakfast, Junior was dumbfounded.

—I don't have reasons. I just- sort of enjoy see you making your magic?

That was the answer he received once he dared to ask.

Maybe he just had to get used to his presence.

So he did.

And now that Jackson wasn't there to give him that feeling of being in company, JinYoung understood what was really happening to him.

 

Later that night, the mother of GOT7 was playing with Coco, their little cute dog, when the principal door opened and BamBam, with his arm resting on Jackson's, stepped in.

—Hey, guys! —He exclaimed.

—JinYoung-hyung!! Can I play with you too?

—Of course.

Junior smiled to the Thai boy, letting him sat down right by his side.

—Good night —the older said, taking out his shoes and practically running to his room.

JinYoung sighed at his obvious getaway.

—There's something wrong between hyung and you?

—No, BamBam. It's just a misunderstood.

—Oh, I see. It would be nice if you try to fix it. I didn't like see you two acting weird.

JinYoung was perplexed. What was the young talking about?

—Why you say that? We're not-

—Maybe you don't know it yet or you're in denial, but I'm sure you love each other. That's easy to see. Whenever you fight or have a problem, hyung come to me and he say "Let's go somewhere". And always I find you alone here or in your room. I can bet you've cooked, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter