7.05 a.m. - Our Parting.

Description

He was a chapter of her life –a long one. They both were the main characters of a book, but it was no fairy tale. It never ended the same way like other beautiful love stories, but what kind of story was it on the last page of it?

 

“If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.” ― Mo Willems

Foreword

READ THIS BEFORE CONTINUING:

This story will end this way, there will be no sequel (at least that's what I planned). It is purely inspired from the song by Pixie Lott - "Break Up Song" and the music video itself. I strongly recommend you to listen to the song while you read this piece! (that is if you can concentrate reading while listening to a song). But please don't watch the music video [!!!] not until you finish reading otherwise you'll get a spoiler of what'll happen. I write this almost exactly like the music video so... But if you like a spoiler, why not?

This is my very first one-shot, so please forgive me if it didn't reach your expectation. I spent like a week (but three days; you get what i meant) to finish this. Sorry in advance if it's crappy! I never expected so much lovely comments from my last piece; I Owe This Rain but thank you for the love!

And if you're new to the MarkDy world, welcome!

 

P.S. Don't hate any of the two, things bound to happen.

P.S.S. Some things don't end in the way you want. You need to accept at times.

 

 

Disclaimer: 

Please don't post this as your own. Think about how much I suffer to write this. Think about it. You'll cry with me.