Final

My One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Author's POV


Taehyung and Irene's family had been very good friends and because of that, their parents had planned an arranged marriage.

 

Taehyung loves Irene that's why he didn't refuse the decision their parents made...


but it's the opposite from Irene.


It's not that she doesn't want to marry Taehyung. It's just that she's an upcoming model/actress and career is her first priority.

 

***

Irene and her parents were in her bedroom, talking about the arrange marraige.


"Aniyo! Appa, I don't want to marry him!"

 

Irene was sitting on her bed, crossing her arms agianst her chest while her parents were standing in front of her.

 

"What? Taehyung is a nice man! He's loving, caring and handsome! Girls even chased him! What's wrong with you?"

 

"Appa, I get your point! But I'm so close in fullfilling my dreams!! I can endure losing everything but not my career!!"

 

"We will let you continue that career of yours, Irene-ah... but we must go on with the wedding," her mother put her hands on her waist as if scolding a little hard headed kid, "I won't accept no for an answer!"

 

"Aish, fine but let me talk to Taehyung first!"

 

"Arraseo. He's downstairs with his parents, waiting for us in the guest room."

 

Irene quickly got off her bed and went down straight at the guest room with a mad face.

 

"Irene, I'm so happy~ We're getting married!" Taehyung smiled widely as he happily hugged Irene. Irene on the other side, didn't hug him back, remaining her blank expression.

 

"Ne, I have agreed to it but I have my conditions!" she said, crossing her arms.

 

Taehyung was taken aback, "Huh? W-What conditions then?"

 

"I don't want to announce in public that I'm married. I want to keep my status as single and I'm not going to show myself with you in public, that will destroy my image. We will be living in the same house but I want us to have seperate rooms. Well, agree of what I've said?" Irene asked with a poker face.

 

"Sure! I agree! As long as our wedding will continue!" ^_____^

 

Then the Bae and Kim family talked about the wedding and when it's getting late, Taehyung and his parents had said goodbye to the Bae family.

 

On their way to their home, while Taehyung was in the car with his parents, he looked out the window and remembered his childhood memories with Irene.

 

*FLASHBACK*

Little Irene: "TaeTae, when I grow up, I want to marry you!!"

 

Little Taehyung: "Really? But Rinrin, aren't we too young to think about marriage?"

 

Little Irene: "I want to know if you will marry me!" :(

 

Little Taehyung: "Okay! Okay! I will marry you!" ^_____^

 

Little Irene: "Good! From now on, don't look at other kids and don't play with other girls too, arraseo?"

 

^_____^ "Promise!" Little Taehyung then draw a crossed sign on his neck with his pointed finger.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

 


AFTER 6 MONTHS

Taehyung and Irene is married now.

 

But they kept quiet about the marriage because Irene has a contract to her company that she's not allowed to get marry.

 

But Irene is always not at home. Taehyung barely sees her. Irene comes home very late at night and goes to work early.

 

***

It's 8:45pm and Taehyung is cooking dinner when suddenly Irene arrived from work.

 

"Oh, Yeobo you're early!! I had cooked something for you!!" Taehyung cheerfully said.

 

"I'm not going to eat. I'm on a diet. You know, I'm a model now so I should remain this slim body of mine and Taehyung? Could you please stop calling me Yeobo? I have a name. Well, I'm going inside my room." Irene said coldly and went straight to her room.

 

Taehyung just eats his dish alone.

 

"Taehyung, maybe she's just tired from work. It's your fault because you called her yeobo again. Aish.." he thought while eating.

 

Irene had been very cold towards Taehyung but because Taehyung love Irene, he tried to endure everything.

 

***

Taehyung was visited by his close friend.

 

"Aigoooo!! Irene noona has change! And you're too strong to have endured her bad attitude. If I were in your situation, I would have file a divorce!! Hahahahhaha~" Jimin said, sitting on the couch.

 

"You really need to have a gilrlfriend! Maybe then you can understand what I'm feeling. I love Irene ever since we were just kids and I'm kinda used to that bad attitude of hers. If you love someone, you should embrace not just the good but also the bad side of her." Taehyung smiled.

 

"Aigooo!! Since when you become a love guru?! Oh, this man!! I know how to love, okay?! It's just that I haven't seen her yet. Wait... I almost forgot! I have overheard some news about Irene. Well.. I have something to say.. Oh never mind!"

 

"Aish, come on! Just say it! I'm getting curious now!" Taehyung drinked his juice.

 

"Well, a friend of mine said that she saw Irene in a bar many times. She knows I'm a friend of Irene that's why she told me about it. I also heard Irene noona goes there almost everyday to drink." Jimin took a bite of an apple.

 

"That's impossible! She's busy in her career right now."

 

"Oh, you really should watch the news then! The media knows that she's already married and her company had her kicked out."

 

"Do you know where that bar is? I need to see her!" Taehyung immediately stood up from the couch.

 

"Arraseo! I'll give you a ride." Jimin and Taehyung then went to the bar.

 

*AT THE BAR*

"She's here again? I heard she was kicked out from her company." The two girls were whispering to each other, sitting beside her at a bar stool.

 

"Are you two talking about me? Why don't you just think of your own lives? Should I get you a mic? I'm worried that you may be tired from whispering!" Irene said in a very sarcastic way.

 

"You b#%^h!!." the other girl said then approached Irene and slap her in the face.

 

"Oh God! Security! Quickly, stop them!" the manager of the bar shouted.

 

Taehyung then entered the bar and saw Irene. He run up towards her and quickly grabbed her arm.

 

"Irene, what are you doing??!!! Stop this already!! You're drunk!" Taehyung shouted because of the loud music in the bar. He pulled her away from the girl for Irene wants to slap the girl too.

 

"Why are you here?! Why did you come!! It's because of you my dreams, my hard work, it's all wasted!! I hate you! I hate you! I HATE YOU!!" Irene shouted on his face and then fainted afterwards.

 

Taehyung carried Irene in a bridal style and went inside Jimin's car and bring them home.

 

*AT IRENE'S BEDROOM*

Irene was sleeping on her bed as Taehyung sat beside her, wiping her scratch wounds on her arms.

 

"Irene, I'm so sorry. It's because of me that's why you had lost your dreams.. I promise, I will take good care of you. I Love You..." then a tear flowed down on Taehyung's cheeks.

 

Irene slowly opened her eyes, making Taehyung wiped his tear immediately, "Oh, you're awake. Wait.. Let me bring you a water." he then quickly took a glass of water in the kitchen and went back to her room.

 

He gave it to her as Irene didn't utter any words and drinked the water. Taehyung notice she looks pale and weak and put his palm on her forehead, "You have a fever!"

 

He then quickly went to the bathroom to get a hot wet hand towel and put it on her forehead, "Get well soon."

 

*THE NEXT DAY*

Taehyung woke up early to prepare a breakfast for the sick Irene. He entered her bedroom carrying a tray with foods and saw her lying on the bed.

 

"Oh, good morning!" he greeted cheerfully, "You're awake already. Here, I had cooked your favorite food... meat!" ^_____^

 

Irene didn't speak as she let Taehyung feed her.

 

While feeding her, Irene felt a pain in her stomach, making her held on it.

 

"What's wrong?" Taehyung worriedly asked.

 

"M-My tummy.." she whispered, helding on it.

 

"You're stomach aches? Oh, wait. I'll get a medicine for it." Taehyung quickly went out to look for a medicine in the refrigerator and went back to her room, "H-Here.."

 

Irene took the medicine and drinked it along with the water.

 

After feeding her, Irene wants to get out. She doesn't want to stay in her room whole day so she got off her bed but then she felt a pain on her joints, making her almost fell onto the ground but then Taehyung catch her in his arms, "Gwaenchana?"

 

Taehyung carried her back to the bed.

 

"I-I think I have an arthritis.."

 

"You're getting old?!"

 

"Yah!" Irene pouted as she lightly slap Taehyung's chest.

 

Taehyung laughed, "Just kiddin'.. but seriously, you really do felt a pain in your joints?"

 

Irene slowly nodded.

 

"Do you still want to go outside?" Taehyung asked as Irene continued to nod.

 

He then carried her up in a bridal style, taking Irene by surprise, "Y-Yah! What do you think you're doing?! Put me down!"

 

"I'm taking you outside. That's what you want, right?"

 

Irene looked at him, speechles as Taehyung stopped at the living room and put her down on the couch. He sat beside Irene and grabbed the remote control.

 

Taehyung was changing the channels, "Oooh, there you are," he then stopped at the basketball channel with a wide smile, "My favorite!" ^_____^

 

On the other side, Irene was silently pouting beside him, "Aniyooooo! I don't want that!" >_____<

 

"Hm?"

 

"I wanna watch anime's, not basketball!" T_____T

 

Taehyung laughed, "Aigoo, kyeopta! If that's what makes you happy then here.." he gave the remote control to Irene, "We'll watch anime together then!" ^____^

 

Night had come as Taehyung and Irene had finished eating their dinner. The snow begun to fall from the sky in Seoul Korea as Irene felt cold and went to turn on the furnace but found it broken.

 

She went to Taehyung who was in the kitchen, washing their dishes.

 

"Oh, Irene! What brought you here?" ^____^

 

"U-Uh.. The furnace.. It's broken." Irene rubbed the back of her neck in shyness.

 

"Oh, is it? Okay then, let me finish washing these first." ^____^

 

As taehyung finally finished washing their dishes, he brought Irene in their backyard.

 

"What are we going to do in here?" Irene sat on the bench as Taehyung put the logs down on the ground.

 

"I'm building a fire!" ^_____^

 

"E-Eh? A fire? What for?" O_____O

 

"You're feeling cold that's why you wanted to use the furnace, right? But it's broken. So I'll build a fire for you!" ^____^

 

Irene was speechless again.

 

Taehyung had finally finished building the fire, "Irene, come closer. It's so warm." ^____^

 

Irene nodded and got up from the bench to sit on the grass beside Taehyung. She was still hugging herself in coldness and Taehyung noticed this, "You still feeling cold?"

 

Irene slowly nodded, not looking at Taehyung but to the fire in front of them. Taehyung smiled and took off his coat to put it around her.

 

Irene was taken by surprise and looked up at Taehyung who was smiling down at her, "T-Taehyung.. Y-Your coat.. You don't have to---"

 

"It's okay, Irene. I'm okay." ^_____^

 

"B-But aren't you feeling cold?"

 

Taehyung looked down at her straightly in her eyes, "No need to wear a coat cause I already felt warm seeing those beautiful eyes of yours." ^____^

 

Irene then looked away as she felt her cheeks burned and knew she looks like a red tomato right now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter