The Reason Is You

100 days with G-Dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 minutes later, the filming is done at outside of a house. Precisely in the garden behind the house.

 

Taeyeon is checking on preparations for the start of filming.

 

"This is a list of questions .." co-PD gives several sheets of paper which is then read by Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon raised her eyebrow, though she had already guessed what questions usually appear on the first episode. She seems to hold her nervousness. Then she sees Jiyong are walking to the shooting location with some of the people behind him.

 

When Jiyong up before Taeyeon and several producers and crew, the crew are nearby immediately greet Jiyong. Co-PD that standing beside Taeyeon is immediately approach Jiyong and give some explanation of the interview for the first episode. Taeyeon immediately distract him and walk away from them while pretending to be busy. Then she looks at her watch, "It's time, let's start .." Taeyeon shout.

 

Just as before, there is only one camera. They begin the shooting.

 

"Ne G-Dragon shi, we were very pleased on your participation in this event. As you know, the audience was really curious to know more about you .." said Taeyeon to start the interview.

 

"Yes, I also feel very honored to be in this show .. I heard you guys even managed to get Jang Dong Gun, Kim Tae Hee, evn Jun Ji-hyun in this program .. You're really incredible PD-nim .. "Jiyong said with a cheery smile, holding up two thumbs-up to his last words.

 

"It's all nothing without the crew who work hard behind all of this ..." Taeyeon slightly blushing.

 

"Okay, G-Dragon shi--"

 

"Please call me Jiyong, PD-nim. I heard there is no so much different in our , in order to sound more relaxed. May I call you Taeyeon? Or Tae? May--"

 

"I think instead of the more relaxed but that sounds a little irreverent G-Dragon Shi .. It's a television show, Didn't you've guested on television before? What? Taeyeon? Tae? I don't like to be called by that name at work, Mr.Kwon "Taeyeon pissed off.

 

The atmosphere started to heat up with Taeyeon's response. The crews look a bit confused. Jiyong was somewhat surprised by the response Taeyeon, but trying to look friendly and smiling.

 

Idiot bastard .. how dare you ..

 

"G-Dragon, born August 18, 1988, debut in 2006, success as a soloist and as a composer, was reported to be establishing an agency ...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter