Chap.1

Hey Loser, Im Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Since I’ve been hired by CM&E group, nothing seems right in their eyes. They see me as the wrong answer they want to erase but they can’t. The false rumors about me being e are totally ridiculous. How I can be a e, selling my body at midnight while in doing all work the at the office, ALONE!

Are they really that stupid? Just checked that ing CCTV who watching 24/7 me sitting on my chair and doing all my work on a desk until morning. 
There are thousand more people in this world, why it should be me? 

Am I simply going mad?

Of Course. I'm still a normal person. But! The only reason I'm still here and let them say a bad thing about me is mom

Mom said :

" If all of them, make your heart break with just one word, Revenge it with a smile as sweet as honey. They will give up at some point.

The other reason, because it's just false rumors spread by a stupid person. Why do I need to be emotional by false rumors?

My watch on my right hand showing 10:30 am . It’s almost the lunch . time! Sitting on my desk doing all work my back hurt .

" Hey "

" Hey stupid "

All the words just like a morning greeting to me. Sighed. All I can do is just smile and let them hurt my weak heart.

The clock shows 12 Am. Its Lunch time and my small tummy already shouting for its favorite food. I grab my channel handbag and push my chair into my desk before I got out for lunch. 

Friend? I'm having one. Trapped in this building, I should have at least one friend to survive. 

 Beep!

 Suddenly my iPhone 6S ringing. It's Shin Hye. My thumbs sliding the green button to the right side to answer the call. 

" Yah! Where are you?"  

"dear Park Shin Hye. Calm down babe, I'm here. In the same place as usual"

" I want to go to the cafeteria, Please. "

"Cafeteria? Don't you forget about me? See what I mean.. Most of the people in this building hate me. I don't know which es spread this stupid rumor but. . . "

"But? .. ergh. Just ignore what people said, Sora! Remember what your mom said to you, okay. Meet at the cafeteria? Okay! Bye," Shin Hye ended the conversation. My mind and heart still considering about eating lunch at the cafeteria. The cafeteria is the battleground. If I am going there, it's just like I'm Stuck in an ocean of enemy who want to kill me with their bad words as sharp as swords. 

It would kill me instantly. 

But, should I try?

The clock on the wall showing 11:30 am . The phone on her desk ringing . She takes the call on the second beep . 

"hello , Park shin Hye here . What can I help you .."

"The Ceo called you, you have to meet him "

"what , CEO? the one who owned this building?"

"yes , shin Hye-shi . please tell your head department about this and quickly takes an elevator go to 45th floor .." as s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter