He's Mine!! SP

He's Mine!! SP

Title: He’s Mine SP!!
Pairing: YamaShi x Yamazaki Kento
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Romance, University life, Fluff
Summary: After all the situations already calm down, Ryosuke suddenly kiss Mirai and leave a question on her. Why did Ryosuke suddenly kiss her?

 

 

~SPECIAL CHAPTER~

Dialog: Shida Mirai | Yamada Ryosuke | Suzuka | Yamazaki Kento | Yamamoto Maika

“Oha-ohayou Ryosuke!”

Why the hell am I startled to greet Ryosuke? Because of the kiss? In the end he never teaches me Calculus yesterday.

“Ohayou Mirai…”

What’s this? He just acting like nothing happen. Does that kiss do not mean anything?

Kento just waved at me.

“Mirai… why are you so red? Do you have fever?” Kento asked.

“HUH?? What? Masaka? Hahahaha”

“If you said so…”

“See you in classs!!!” I grabbed Suzuka’s hand to get away from there.

 

………………He’s Mine SP……………
 
 

“I want to ask the same question, are you sick Mirai??!!” Suzuka seemed too worry when she putting her hand on my forehead.

“Suzuka, Ryosuke kissed me~”

“What? Ryosuke? I know this going to happen. You are very friendly with him now.”

“Ehhhhhh…. I really do not see that coming you know…and he like Kento before. So I thought, he never sees me as a girl.”

“How do you know that?” “Do you ever asked him how he come to like Kento?”

“Slow down there…one question at a time... the first answer, I don’t know if he sees me as a girl or not. Secondly, no…why? But he asked me before. What do I like about Kento. And when I have a fight with him, he said Mirai do not understand me neither.”

“So why don’t you try to ask him?” Ryosuke even though he said that he liked Kento before, I know he loves Kento as much as I did. But how really did it happen?

 

 

………………He’s Mine SP……………
 
 
 

“Ryosuke…something happened yesterday? Why is Mirai like that? I thought you two gonna make up right?”

“Kento…hey… I kissed Mirai~”

“YOU WHAT???”

“Actually, I think it is not that bad…”

“But I am not surprised actually.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Do you remember how we’ve become friend?

“Why do you ask that suddenly? Of course I remember. That is the most important point of my life. You help me…”

“Ryosuke… up until now, I am grateful to have friend like you. But, you should look deeply into your heart, what is actually you want the most…”

 

 

………………He’s Mine SP……………
 
 

I should try to ask him. I hope that will not invade his privacy.

“Ryo-Ryosuke… do you have time after class?”

“Yeah…why?”

“Hahahaha… Nothing…” Baka Mirai!!

“Oh Mirai… let’s make it today, the Calculus. Sorry, yesterday didn’t go well. You just walked home like that.”

Of course!! I was too surprise by your KISSS!!!!

 

 

………………He’s Mine SP……………
 
 

“Mirai… where do you want to do the tutoring?”

“Any-anywhere you like?” I am still stuttering. Ugh….

“How about my house, it is not far from here…”

His house??? Mirai!! Get it together!!t This is for the sake of your Calculus's grade.

“Okay sit down first. I will get some water.”

“It’s a really nice apartment. Where is your mother and father?”

“It’s still early. They usually came home around 10. So you just need to relax okay…”

 

One hour later~~

“Argghhh… my head is full with formulas!!! I can’t take it anymore. Ryosuke… onegai… please take a break.”

“Hai…hai…wakarimaa!!”

Now is the good time… he is relaxing and calm. Ask now Mirai!!

“Ryosuke… can I ask one question?”

“What is it?”

“Ano ne… I was wondering, how do you come to like Kento, you two have been together for so long.”

“Do you really want to know? Don’t laugh okay?”

“Hai!!” I answered with a serius face.

“Okay during kindergarten…”

 

“Ryosuke!! You are so dumb!! You still cannot write you own name in Kanji? Your name is so easy. Everyone already can write it!!”

“Look…he gonna cry again!! He is like a girl.”

“Just leave him…the one who can’t write his name properly can’t go home.”

“Be quite Hiro!! You are stupid!!” Ryosuke pushed Hiro and some books on the desk fell on his head. Hiro cried really hard.

“ITTAI!!! Huwa~~~~ I don’t like Ryosuke!! Baka Ryosuke!!”

 

……………………………………………….

 

Everyone has gone home. Ryosuke still struggling to write his name. Asuka Sensei already gave Ryosuke permission to go home but he still wanted to try and write it all over again.

“Ryosuke! You’ll have to apologize to Hiro tomorrow.”

“I… I don’t want to!! I didn’t do anything wrong!!”

“It’s your own name, you should learn to write them yourself!! You know boy do not cry over such little things! Boy can only cry when something is very sad. You have to become a boy that they’ll look up to you!! Understand?”

“If they still talk like that, I’ll beat them up!”

“I will apologize to Hiro tomorrow…”

 

………………………………….

 

“I’m home!”

“Ryosuke…come home early okay?”

“Okay… okaasan… I have a new friend. His name is Kento. And I like him!!”

 

 

“Wow… Kento was sooo cool even when he was a kid!!”

“I know right!!”

“Up until now, Kento always help me with anything. I never try to look on other people other than him. But now, when you are here with Kento, I feel something… I do not know what…”

“So do you never like other girls? Or boys?”

“Baka!!! I don’t feel anything when I see other boys. I am perfectly normal okay!! But it has come to Kento… I feel that I can’t lose him… I just like him sooo much…”

All this time, I thought Ryosuke likes guys. Now I completely understand his feelings. Their pure relationship is actually inseparable.

Should I ask why he kissed me though? Maybe today is not a good time. If I look Ryosuke, actually he is very good looking. Even though he is a guy, he has a smooth skin texture, refine jaw line, red cherry lips…. Eh? What am I thinking about??!!

“Mirai..hey…Mirai…” Ryosuke waved his hand in front of my face, shaking me from my dream…

“Are you okay Mirai!! Are you really sick? Let me check…”

Ryosuke then touched my forehead with his own forehead. His action just successful make me blushed more…

“Baka!! What are you doing??!! I… I’M FINE!!” I pushed him.

“Why are you doing this to me? Why did you kiss me yesterday!?! Why Ryosuke, why?”

“I…I… I think I like you…”

“Like? You think???!!!” I heard the right word right? LIKE??

“But… I think we should have not been friendly like we’ve used to…”

“But why? You just said that you like me??!!”

“I think I will make you cry if you are with me…”

“Why?”

“I still have a small lingering feeling for Kento. You should leave for today. Let me have time to think about again…”

Ryosuke slowly pushed me outside of his house.

“Ryosuke…ne…please open the door!! Ryosuke!!”

 

 

………………He’s Mine SP……………
 
 

Why is Ryosuke acting like that? I definitely don’t want that!! I hate the fact that I can’t be friendly with Ryosuke. Maybe I also have a feeling for him?

“Suzuka… what do you think about me and Ryosuke?”

“Why all of sudden?”

“Ii kara… just answer me~”

“I think… I like ‘the Mirai’ when you are with Ryosuke. You are more cheerful, you smile more, like a very different person. I never know you can smile like that. I am very thankful actually. Ryosuke also seem like a very nice guy.”

“Suzuka…”

“But… that’s only my opinion, you have to think about your feelings yourself, Mirai.”

 

 

………………He’s Mine SP……………
 
 

“Kento… do you will be angry if I said I like Mirai?”

“Of course no! I am happy that my two important person are happy together…”

“Hontou? But…”

“Ryosuke… what do you think that if Mirai is transferring to somewhere?”

“Eh? Where is she wants to go to? I will not forgive her if she just leaves like that!”

“Okay… if Mirai a car accident and maybe she can’t survi-”

“Kento!!! Don’t say that!! I don’t think I can’t bear that!!!”

“Okay… one last question, if I say I like Mirai and take her away from you again-” Ryosuke grabbed Kento’s collar and said, “Don’t you dare to-”

Ryosuke suddenly covered his mouth as he realised of what he just said.

“Now… do you understand Ryosuke?”

“Ryosuke!! Can we have a talk?”

“Sure…”

“See you later Kento!”

 

 

………………He’s Mine SP……………
 
 

I have a very hard thought about Ryosuke. I like Ryosuke. I don’t know when it is started, but I can’t lose him. I never thought I will love him this much.

“What is that you want to talk about?”

“Ryosuke… about that day, you said that we shouldn’t be friendly like before right? I have really a serious thought about it. I HATE IT!! I DON’T WANT THAT… YADDAA~~” “I like you Ryosuke!! No… I love you Ryosuke!! I just don’t like that you are away from me…”

“Mirai… but do you think that I can make you happy?”

“I don’t care that you still like Kento or what, but please stay with me… I will definitely make you think me as no 1. You better prepare yourself!!!”

Ryosuke suddenly hugged me. I can feel his tears on my shoulder. Ryosuke was crying.

“Mirai… thank you very much because you are always together with me to fight for our love to Kento. I am very grateful for you to accept me regardless how I am. Kento just make me realise how important you are in my life. I also can’t bear that you are away from me. Shida Mirai, can you be my most important person and stay by my side forever?”

I also can’t stop myself from tearing up. “Of course Ryosuke!! Of course!!”

“I love you Mirai… I love you so much that I am going insane…”

Ryosuke kissed me with our both warm tears flowing to the cheek. Our successfully second kiss!!! This time with the right emotion.

“I know that Ryosuke!!!” We laughed so much after that, and Ryosuke hugged me back again and whispered.

“Arigatou, Mirai…”

Out of nowhere, I don’t know where it’s come from, Ryosuke handed me a bouquet of roses. Then I saw Kento, Suzuka and Maika waving not far from Ryosuke’s back.

 

 

 

 

 

I really hope this fics to have a good end. Thank you!!!! XD