1/1

I’ll let you sit next to me but don’t touch me

word count:384

-----------------------

Jihoon hates skinship, for lots of reasons. He hates that sticky feeling when someone's next to you and you can feel the other's arm touching yours. He would cringe as he thinks about that. But even though that fact was widely known on campus a raven haired boy who looks like he could be in the basketball team and the choir team chooses to sit next to him every damn time. Not sure if that boy got the hots for him or he's just trying to get in every nerve of Jihoon's body, he just deals with it, it will all be over soon. Calm down, calm down.

 

He would put his bag beside him just so that the stranger wouldn’t be close to him.

 

One day though the stranger who was (as usual) sitting next to him decided to chat and Jihoon doesn’t know what it is with his voice that got Jihoon replying back whole heartedly. His voice was thick and it sounded very calm, even though the speaker was nowhere near calm, almost shouting whenever he finds out a similarity he and Jihoon shares. Without realizing it Jihoon began to put his bag on his other side so that he and Seungcheol could sit closely. Jihoon always waited for the male who was always late. He would reserve a seat next to him every time.

 

Jihoon forgets the fact that he doesn’t like the touchy feeling of skin to skin when Seungcheol hugged him that day. Jihoon swore that Seungcheol smells like freshly washed clothes and his skin feels so soft unlike the usual sweaty feel he expects whenever someone sits next to him, Seungcheol was far from what Jihoon thought when he decided to sit next the the beautiful-pink-fairy who looks really scary for some reason.

 

After Seungcheol had kissed him that day, Jihoon did not expect that he would crave for more. He craves Seungcheol, the feel of his touch on the smaller’s cheeks as he kissed him from forehead to his lips. He loves the feel of Seungcheol against him. He unconsciously became the clingy one, holding the others hand as they walk and cuddle as they watch movies. Maybe, Jihoon thought. Maybe if he had met Seungcheol earlier he would have a different opinion on skinship.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didnt reread so there might be grammatical errors or typos so pls understand thanks