Game of Truth and Dare

May be one-sided??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His question froze your heart, you went blank and could not say anything, There was a moment of silent everyone were looking at you and taehyung.

"Why did you run away when i came to talk to you at that time?"

"Why did you rushed back to the resort?" he added.

You sighed and remembered the time when you had to send an important mail to your client and deadline was near, "Ohhh at that time?? i had an important mail to send, you see work can never be compromised" you smiled.

The game went on and the more the game progressed more fun it brought,Dare were interesting as when hoseok got caught he had to go to the jungle alone and bring a flower from the tree which was 10 minutes away from where you were camping. Game went on and everyone were talking about how much hoseok must be having hard time right now, everyone knew he was the one who got scared easily. 

Until he was back everyone decided to pause the game and have some snacks, kookie and jimin went to get the snacks and taehyung followed them to eat there, Namjoon and Sera dicided to scare hoesok so they went behind hoseok. Suga, was busy listining to music and daina and you were talking about random things when daina got a call from her mom and she had to take the call. You were left alone with Jin.

"Jin oppa, we will be going back to korea tommorow and can we keep being in contact?"

"Sure, why not, I will call you to try my new dishes anytime."

"It's not only about the dishes oppa, actually ..........(your eyes widned) my sister is a huge fan of yours, she would love to meet you so do you mind if i brought her with me next time you call me to try you dish" you sounded excited talking about your sister.

"HA HA HA of course, and you look so excited, more than your sister, by the way what i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter