Heal Me, Heel Me

Mahal Kita, I Love You

CHAPTER 1

Heal me, Heel me

 

 

 

-Taeyeon's POV-

 

Wow~ finally, we've met again. Oh gee! Nothing changes on you except for these flowers on your side. I never thought you'll be prettier with these. Oh Jasmine~ I still love you as deep as before. Let me give you this hug hm~

 

"Come here son. He seems crazy"

 

What? I just missed this coffee shop so bad and they're thinking I'm crazy? Kissing and hugging this building isn't bad, right? I know I seem strange but let me tell you this. 3 years ago, my parents sent me to Philippines to continue my study there, in which I really rejected at first. Why? Coz I just can’t see myself standing on a foreign land talking to foreign people. Well, I thought it would be hard for me to adjust but with the help of some Filipino friends I met, my stay there became so worth it. I took business administration like what my parents want. I graduated just 2 months ago and now I came back to Korea. And I really miss this coffee shop of my family. I've grew up visiting this place often. But there is this reality, that no matter how deeply I'm in love with Jasmine Coffee Shop, I just can’t agree with my father's proposal to me; to take in charge of it. Yes, I love this place. I really really do. But I don’t wanna get tied on things like this. I'm a travelling blogger. I’m so active when it comes to outdoor activities. Since I was a kid, I prefer enjoying myself outside than playing any indoor boards or play set. That's one of the reasons why mom and dad used to scold me when I was a kid.

 

Oh mom and dad... I wander what their reactions will be if they see me back.

 

As I observe the whole building, I started heading my way inside. The tables and chairs we're slightly changed in colors. The walls are still in same design except for the wall clock and big cork board hanging. The uniforms of the staffs got no changes but sadly, I don’t recognize some of the faces. Maybe the others were fired. Ooooh~ I let out a sound upon seeing my favorite part of the place, this mini stage where we let our shop's band to sing customers’ requests. We are having a famous artist too every first Saturday of a month. As I remember, the latest guest they had was Ricky of Teen Top wherein he attracted lots of lady customers. As I was saying -----

 

Pakkk!

 

"Ouch! Uhh~ it hurts."

 

I touched my forehead and its bleeding. I'm just standing here and flashing back memories but suddenly there is this thing flying towards me and hits my forehead so bad. It is so painful. Urgh who the hell did this to my handsome angelic face!

 

As I leaned down coz of pain, I saw a footwear between my feet; a footwear with a high heel. I picked up the thing and shifted my gaze on my left side. A woman was standing near the entrance and she seemed surprised. Next thing I noticed is that she's holding the other partner of this high heel.

 

"Yah!" I shouted as I walk towards her.

 

 

 

 

-Tiffany's POV-

 

Ohh yeppeuda~

 

Today is me and my boyfriend's 2nd year anniversary. Right now, I'm beautifying myself because I wanna surprise him at his workplace. He has been busy with his job these past few weeks. He's working as an assistant manager at a certain coffee shop at Incheon. Actually, the place just doesn’t offer coffees, but they proudly give enjoying and stress- removing deals too like the noraebang. I firstly met my boyfriend there. He was still a waiter that time, a very handsome and attractive waiter to be exact. That time, I was so down because my applications to 5 companies got rejected. He talked to me and offered me their shop's 'Playground with a Twist'. It isn't the same with the ordinary kids' playground. It has 3 different kinds of slides (the straight slide, curvy slide and the spiral one) wherein you'll be landing on a pool of soft small balls. You can bounce yourself on the trampoline too and reach the monkey bars with different heights. They have their arcade ----- Wait. I should finish this make up quick so I can go there extra early.

 

Gorgeous~

 

I've been praising myself too much now.  Well, I'm not that acting-humble kind of a person to pretend that I don't see my beauty. Honestly speaking, I look like Lee Sunkyu, the kpop solo singer I'm idolizing. I have fair complexion and sizzling hot body. I have eye smile and luscious lips. To make it short, my boyfriend is lucky with me. Okay Tiffany, enough for self praising. Time to go.

 

I slid in my Chevrolet spark and heated the engine. Soon as I'm ready, I hit the road as fast as I can. I’m not in a hurry but I'm really excited. I wander what he had prepared for this special day of us. Last anniversary we had, he invited me to visit the coffee shop and he sang a very sweet song for me. He also introduced me to all of the customers that time saying 'I want you all to know that this girl is the love of my life, Tiffany.'  He is really sweet and caring, plus gentleman.

 

After 30 minutes driving, I arrived at Jasmine Coffee Shop. Parking my car on an empty space, I slid out and headed towards the building. Before entering the shop, I inspected myself on the big sliding windows covering the front facade of it. I wore a mini crochet dress and black cross strap high heels, completed by this clutch bag.

 

Pretty~

 

I am tinting my eye smile on my own reflection when suddenly I saw a familiar face, my boyfriend. He didn’t notice me. I smiled and readied myself to meet him but a lady of my age approached him. I stayed where I stood and observed them. The lady looks so clingy with her arm crossing on my boyfriend's arm. Argh! Who the hell is that ! I rushed inside but I almost slip when I failed balancing myself with my high heels. Desperate to reach where they're standing, I took both of my footwear off and walked. Blood rushed to my veins upon seeing the lady tiptoeing and pecking my boyfriend's cheek. Clenching my teeth hard, I raised my hand and threw the high heel targeting that girl.

 

Pakkk!

 

"Ouch! Uhh~ it hurts"

 

Gosh! I really have a poor and unsteady throw. I stayed on my position, still loading what's happening right now. I accidentally hit someone with the high heel that was supposedly for certain girl clinging on my boyfriend's arm.

 

"Yah!" The guy I accidentally hit shouted at me and a red mark is visible on his forehead. He fixed himself and walked towards me. As soon as he's getting closer, I noticed my boyfriend shifting his stare on us. I quickly turned around and run outside the building.

 

 

 

 

-No one's POV-

 

Tiffany rushed outside and ran as fast as she can as she holds the other high heel. She never looked back and just kept on rushing away from the building.

 

"Yah!" Taeyeon did his best to catch up with the lady who hit him with heel but Tiffany is just too fast running. He unfortunately lost her when she bravely crossed the road with fast honking vehicles. He was left breathing heavily at the other side of the road. Following the lady with his gaze, Taeyeon just let her ran away and escaped him.

 

". Di man lang nagsorry." Taeyeon cursed which means '. Didn’t even say sorry.' He then turned around and made his way to their coffee shop. He hasn't gone far when suddenly he heard a very familiar name that makes him turned back and leans up on the big outdoor advertising LED TV attached on a building's wall.

 

 

 

 

-Tiffany's house-

 

"Oppa... Nickhun cheated on me... Yes... Coffee shop... No, I didn't tell appa. I’m afraid he will punch that cheater... Hm yeah. I'll be fine. Nae... Besides, I need to go out buy a dress to wear for Yul and Jessica’s party... Thanks oppa. Bye." Tiffany hung up the phone and threw it on her bedside table. What she had seen is enough to believe that her boyfriend is cheating on her. That's why he always say he is busy even though its night time. I thought he's been busy with work but actually he's busy with other things. Liar.

 

Tiffany laid her back down on her bed's soft mattress and stared on the ceiling as she remembers the happenings earlier. The guy he hit accidentally flashed on her mind making her sigh.  Ugh! If it’s not for his big circle face, I should have hit that y girl.

 

Sigh.

 

 

 

 

-Coffee shop-

 

"Eomma! Appa! Your handsome son is back, freshly graduated." Taeyeon let out as he enters his father's office. The two middle aged person inside leaned up and were happy seeing their son back from Philippines.

 

"Son..." Mrs. Kim firstly embraced Taeyeon followed by Mr. Kim's slap on his chest.

 

"Getting some muscles now huh?" The middle aged man said as he chuckles. Taking aside the papers on the table, Taeyeon sat on it and started telling his experiences at the country he stayed in for 3 years. From eating balut till his first experience of riding tricycle, he detailed all of it.

 

"So I was telling, there is this gay contest where----- Ouch eomma!" Taeyeon let out in pain as her mom pressed her finger on his forehead.

 

"What's that son? I thought it’s a kiss mark. What happened?"

 

Sighing heavily, Taeyeon stated her parents what happened earlier outside their office. The parents and son tandem continued having conversations from random topic till serious topic like passing the coffee shop to Taeyeon in which he rejected. His parents are understanding enough to let Taeyeon do what he wants. He isn't a problem to them since he was a kid coz he brought no call-parent letters. From elementary to college, he was consistently graduating with awards and recognitions. He never got involved in any offense at school nor fights and bullying. One more thing is, he never failed making his parents feel loved by him. After hours of talking, sipping coffee, and laughing, Mr. Kim fixed his things to get ready going home with his family.

 

"Son, you should try your mom's new steak creation."

 

"Wow. I'm really lucky to be eomma's son."

 

"But I'm luckier for marrying her."

 

The family never stopped chitchatting about certain things soon as they reached the elevator. There were times when the son and middle aged man would talk about girls and Mrs. Kim is just happily listening to her husband and son bonding.

 

"By the way son, speaking of 'marrying', have you seen the news earlier about..."

 

The smile on Taeyeon's face slowly faded. Having the instinct of a mother, Mrs. Kim elbowed her husband to stop him from talking more. She knew that after 3 years of distancing himself, his son haven't move on fully yet.

 

"I heard about it appa." Taeyeon blurted out. Word by word, he remembered about it being aired on the advertising TV just outside their shop.

 

Latest headline in the world of showbiz, famous actor and model Lee Min Ho finally proposed to his 3 years non-showbiz girlfriend. #Minhoproposal is trending now in Korea since the time the actor himself admitted from one of his interview that he already proposed to his girlfriend. When asked about the date of the wedding, the actor just answered with 'soon'.

 

Have I move on?  Taeyeon thought as he slid out of the elevator with his parents.