Final

Jealous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong was on her way back to dorm. She wanted to sleep so badly. She wanted to erased all the things that happening today. Suddenly, Chorong heard someone called her name and that voice is so familiar to her.


"Chorongie! Chorongie! Wait a minute, why are you so rushing?" Screamed Changsub while running to her. Chorong quickly fastened her pace because she doesn't want to see him.

Unfortunately, Changsub already infront of her and spreaded his arm so that Chorong can't escape from him. He was panting and breath heavily.

"Yah! Why are you suddenly text me that you don't want watch the movie? It was so hard for me to get the ticket you know."

"I don't feel well" answered Chorong while avoiding her gaze from Changsub.

Changsub scanned her from head to toe.

"You didn't look like sick to me" he reached his hand to Chorong's head.

"Your temperature is normal. Are you trying to avoid me?"

"Yah! You think I'm lying. I already said that I'm sick. Its up to you whether wanted to believe me or not." she walked away after leaving Changsub dumbfound with her action.

"Fine!! I trust you that you're sick. I'm going to give the ticket to Namjoo. Do you hear me?"

Namjoo, the person that she hates the most right now.

 


Flashback


"Hey Dongwoon, have you seen Changsub? He promised to meet me at cafe but seems like he forgot" asked Chorong as she saw Dongwoon came back from gym.

"I just saw him at the music room. But he's not alone. He with Namjoo if I'm not mistaken,"

"Oh okay, thanks for telling me"

Chorong arrived at the music room. As she wanted to open the door, she accidently heard their conversation.

"You're the only one that can fill the place in my heart. There is no one else."



Wait a minute, that's Changsub voice!



"Don't try to fool me! I know that you're trying to prank me."

"No! I'm not! I seriously like you from the bottom of my heart. Will you be my girlfriend?"



Mwoya?? He likes Namjoo?? How come he never told me??



Suddenly, the anger crept to her head. She leaved the music room but she accidently bump into the wall which makes her screamed a little bit.

"Argh!"

"Who's that??" asked Changsub from inside and Chorong can heard his step walking closer to her.

She quickly ran away from the music room but Changsub still can see her back.

"Namjoo, I think she heard us?"

"Are sure oppa?"  Changsub nodded as he showed his phone to Namjoo.

"She text me t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter