1310

1310 - Jimin's 2015 Birthday Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You: “Oh god, I’m going to be late! I got to hurry!”

You quickly packed up your stuff and leave the office when you’re done with your work. Today is your boyfriend Jimin’s birthday and you had promised to celebrate with him when your work has ended. You hurried up and headed towards your home to prepare his birthday dinner.

 

When you reached your house, you changed to your home outfit and went towards the kitchen. Opening up the fridge, you took out the birthday cake that you had made for Jimin and placed it on your dining table. Next, you swiftly took out the ingredients that you’re going to cook. You had decided to cook some homemade dishes instead of western cuisine since Jimin is always busying with his work outside and barely able to enjoy eating some homemade dishes. Cooking some homemade dishes would definitely be more meaningful than doing other kind of cuisines.

 

You: “Alright! I’m done. Time to prepare for him to return hehe…”

*Ding Dong*

You heard your doorbell rang and you quickly peek on the hole to double check if it’s Jimin.

You: “Kyaa~ He arrived. Teehee…”

You opened the door to welcome Jimin in.

You: “Oppa!!!”

Jimin: “Hello my baby Eun-young~”

Jimin gave you a peck on your cheek and hugged you once he saw you.

You: “Come in~”

 

You guided him towards your dining table. Jimin saw a table of your homemade dishes and was really impressed with it.

Jimin: “Woah! It’s all the homemade dishes that I love~ and there’s kimchi~”

You: “Yeah oppa! Give me a moment…”

You headed towards the kitchen to light up the candles and bring it out.

You: “Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to Jimin oppa~ Happy birthday to you~”

You walked towards Jimin while carrying onto the mini cake that you had made for him.

You: “Make a wish then blow the candles oppa!”

Jimin: “Aww~ alright.”

 

Jimin closed his eyes and interlocked all of his fingers together while facing the cake to make a wish. The candle light shines onto his face, making his face to glow in golden like colour. During that moment, you felt that he’s just like an angel. So adorable and cute even when he’s closing his eyes.

Jimin: “Alright I’m done!”

Jimin opened his eyes and looked at you.

Jimin: “Eun-young~ Let’s blow the candles together!”

Jimin signalled you to put the cake on the table and sit on his lap.

Jimin: “Sit here~”

Jimin back hugged you and both of you blew the candles together.

You turned over to look at Jimin to wish him happy birthday, Jimin was really near to you because you were resting on his lap.

You: “Oppa, happy birthday and I love you.”

Jimin: “My baby Eun-young, I love you too. Thank you for preparing all these.”

 

Jimin tighten his grip on your waist and kissed you really deeply. While he was kissing you, he was your hair and smiled really lightly.

Jimin: “Shall we eat now?”

You: “Sure~ I’ll go and take the rice for you.”

You took out the rice and soup that you had prepared for him.

You: “I hope you’ll like it oppa.”

Jimin: “Do you want to continue to sit on my lap and finished the entire dinner?”

You: “Wwwhat oppa… how to eat in this way…”

Jimin: “I’ll feed you.”

 

Jimin pulled you towards him after you had placed all of the food on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter