another man

Having an Affair

"Ahh, this will be great!!" the oldest among them said with excitement.

"It will," the younger one replied confidently. While the youngest lady just smiled quietly.

"Okay, I think today is enough. I gotta go. Jieun-ah, do you want to go with me or waiting your manager here?" Park myungsoo, the oldest, asked jieun or rather known by IU, the youngest.

"I guess, I'll just wait here. Thanks for offering sunbaenim." She replied politely.

"Geurae, I'll leave you here. It's okay right, jiyong-ah?" Looked at the younger man, G-Dragon.

"Of course. If it necessary I'll just drop her home." He said while take a glance to the girl.

"Eeeiy, you just want to take the chance right? Heh, I'll go. Be careful to this dragon, Jieun-ah." He left the room, leaving the two alone in the room.

"Should I take you home?" He asked, eyes glued to monitor and hand kept dragging the mouse.

"No need to. He will come to pick me up." The girl answered while packing her stuff.

The cursor stopped. His hand frozen. "He?" He asked, making sure of the exact thing.

"Hmm," she nodded her head, even he didn't look at her. He stood up and left the room without a word. Leaving her alone with uneasy guilty. Mentioning him in front of him.

He came back ten minutes later. With two cup of coffee. Walk toward her, joined her sitting on sofa and handed one of his cup. She received hesitantly. "You two doing good?" He started.

"I think you don't like talking about him, about us." She replied.

"I just wonder if he treated you well. So if he didn't I'll just be the one do it." He said with a smirk.

"If he didn't, how could you do?" She replied sarcastically.

It hit him. How could you do, when the nicest guy can't do? He asked himself. He looked at her who feel the stare and look back at him. "At least, I can make you feel good." He said. His hand trailing her hair and tucked it behind her ear.

"Wrongly good." She said, barely heard. She closed her eyes when he started decreasing the gap. Feeling his hot breath on her face. Just when the lips about to meet, her phone vibrated. Brought the two to the reality.

"I've arrived. Where are you?" The message from him. She backed away, he rolled his eyes. Her finger dance on the phone screen, tell him she is coming. She take her bag and turn to the man beside her.

"I gotta go." She said before sent a peck on his cheek. She stood but a hand hold her,

"I'll go with you." He said and ready to leave. To send his girl to another man.

Ohh, he is the 'another man'. Not the other one.

"You sure? I think..."

"Stop thinking, and let's go." He cut her off and drag her hand.

 

 

---------

 

Ding!!!

 

The sound of elevator alarmed two people inside who is trying to catch their breath. His hand still around her waist. Their eyes still closed as well as their forehead. The one that apart just their lips, to catch a breath. The door open and they came back to normal. He led her to the parking lot.

He had wait and about to call her when she come with another man.

"Annyeonghaseo hyung,," jiyong bowed to the elder. "Sorry for making you wait, I just ask IU-ssi help to edit some part." He give an excuse.

"Oh, it's okay jiyong-ah. She's worth to be waited, hehe" the older replied, try to make thing awkward less, but the silence come instead.

Yeah, she's worth it. Jiyong said to himself.

"Oppa, let's go." Jieun, the quiet one broke the silence. "We're going, sunbaenim." She said to jiyong but not looked at him.

"Okay, we're going jiyong. Annyeong!"

 

With that, he was leave alone with her scene still lingering his head. Her eyes, her voice, her touch. It drove him crazy. It's addicting. He's addicted. She was his a couple of minute ago in the elevator. But now, as always, she goes with her man. And he is the one who send her to the man.

 

----------------

 

A/N : Sorry I upload this by phone, so the format is chaotic. (Just like the story and my grammar) hehehe feel free to give comment, critic and advice. I'll appreciate it ;)