fin.

Can't afford to lose you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had been running on my barefoot for hours, where are you Yoongi?

 

Yoongi and I were best friend since we were toddlers. I adore him a lot and love him a lot. But it wasn’t any romantic love. Yoongi is a gem and a treasure. Yoongi is someone I couldn’t afford to lost. But where are you Yoongi?

 

Yoongi had been suffering from bullying in school. I knew it cause I always witness it. I would always went up to the bullies and stood up for him. I protected him. Why? Because I can’t loose him. He is my one and only friend that is more precious than anything. The bullying didn’t die down, but I would always stick around Yoongi like a gum, not wanting him to get hurt. He still gets hate letters, and diss notes from the others. 

 

And this is the reason why Yoongi had become an introvert and worst, now he has autism. Ever since my parents left me, I live with Yoongi and his parents. Yoongi’s parents were often away from him and hardly give him any attention, thats the reason why they did not know. 

 

Where are you Yoongi?

 

I was running barefooted for 3 hours and more, trying to find the lost Yoongi. I was out to do some grocery shopping since the supply had run out. The housemaid that the Min had hired was on her break and I had no choice but to go grocery shopping. I didn’t take Yoongi with me because I knew he would deny the offer to follow. But that was the worst mistake I did. I should have drag him with me. Because, when I reach home, he wasn’t there anymore. 

 

I didn’t know where he’ll be when his days are really bad. I decided to call his friends to help me look for him. Jimin and I had been looking at the harbour and forest that all of us always hung out, Jungkook and TaeHyung had went to the school where Yoongi love to play basketball alone or with all of us, Hoseok and Namjoon along with SeokJin had went to the underground places and studio where Yoongi love to rap and sing his feelings out when they are all bottled up. 

 

Yes, this perfect and talented boy has autism.

 

Jimin and the others had left immediately when they got my call, forgetting that I told them to get me a pair of shoes that I left at their place when I was there to stay over. But I realised, in this warm yet chilly autumn evening, I wasn’t the only one running barefooted. Jimin didn’t get his jacket, Jungkook was only in his house shorts and a pair of slippers, Hoseok was only in his pyjamas after waking up from a nap, TaeHyung showed up with his wet hair unblown and his moustache half shaved, Namjoon came out with his unmatch shoes and Jin who was preparing dinner, came with an apron above his thin clothes.

 

We all knew Yoongi’s problem. Yoongi was only the h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter