final

That's Not It

Ever since rap monster introduced jin to his co worker who happens to be a girl he has been stressed out. He is more antsy than usual and more secretive. Rap mon has been trying to ignore him all this time with work on his hands. But he can not! Jin with his speeches when he gets home and his negativity towards him was starting to bug him. That Friday night he came back to jin waiting on the couch watching a drama. He sighed and tried to avoid a conversation. 

Jin-so you are just going to walk in without saying anything?

Rap mon- sorry im just really tired thats all...

Jin-but you promised that we would have our night! Don't you remember?

Rap mon sighed as the memory trailed back into his mind. He turned around and added with a smile.

Rap mon- not tonight baby~ daddy got more work tommrow

Jin- but you said you were off

Rap mon- they changed my schedule

Jin- i hate when they do that! You are never home anymore!

Rap mon- im sorry but at least we are getting money

Jin-who cares about the money! What about me~~

Rap mon- i care...

Rap monsters phone began to ring. He picked it out of his pocket and found it was his female co worker. He looked up at jin. He was staring at the phone not him.

Rap mon- jin i should--

Jin walked over to him and pulled his phone out his hand and threw it across the room. It shattered into many pieces. Rap mon looked in disbelief.

Rapmon- WHAT THE HELL JIN!!!

Jin- don't ever call her again!!!! Don't you ever tell me you need to take her call!

Rapmon- what is wrong with you!? You have to be kidding me now! 

Jin-you never asked me what i thought of you guys spending everyday together. you never call me to say I love you.

Jin's eyes started to pour! Rap mon stared at him.

Jin-you don't understand what it feels like to have your boyfirend have a girl he works with and spends every single day with her and sit her and worry!!! I-l-I

Rap mon grabs his waist and holds his cheeks.

Rapmon-baby...you never have to worry....i love you...i would never cheat or like any other girl. You my girl. My y girl...

Jin softly kisses rapmons lips and hold him tight it was squeezing the air out of him. It made it hard for him to kiss back. Rap mon pushed him back. But not for that reason. It was now clear to see. Jin rubbing his belly.

Jin-...

Rap mon smiled and picked up jin.

Rapmon- im going to be a father!!!!!!