Chapter 15

Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2weeks after the YG meeting

Dara was busy with the comeback, photo shoots and tapings but in spite of  the exhaustions shes doing her best so they can get the approval from YG himself which she thought was the most important thing.

They were having a dance practice at that time and theyve been in the studio for 2hours now, shes tired and hungry but shes trying to keep her energy up for seven. She secretly smiled upon remembering her Hottie boyfriend.

I miss him she said. They havent seen each other for the past 2weeks coz after seven met the YG family her boyfriend went to US to shoot a music video though he calls her and sometimes do video call she still misses him. Shes dying to kiss him and smell him again.

She sighed then she heard their dance choreographer asking them to take a few minutes break.

Bom: i feel like dying! Must be sign of aging what do you think darayah?

She heard bom talking but she cant understand as her mind is with someone else.

Bom: aigoo! Here we go again! Yah! Have you talked to him today?

Dara just looked at bom with blank face. Bom then snap daras forehead.

Dara: yah! PARK BOM! Aisht! Whats your problem!?!

Bom: coz your not in yourself again! Youre always in dreamland! Aigoo!

Dara: Iam not! Im just memorizing our dance steps.

Bom: whatever! So when is he coming back?

Dara: next week...

Bom: then why are you sad? Havent you talk to him yet?

Upon hearing boms question she remembered she havent talked to seven for two days now. She missed his calls and when he calls him back hes not answering as well. She sighed thats maybe the reason why im like this coz i havent talk to him yet she thought.

Dara: no i havent talk to him yet bomah..

Bom: then call him...

Dara: i tried but hes not answering my calls...

Bom just looked at her then CL interrupted them.

CL: after the break we have a meeting with sajangnim.

Dara and Bom got nervous upon hearing it. CL looks serious and pissed.

Bom: what is it about chaerinah?

CL: you'll know...

CL then walked away from them and left them with confused look.

Meeting with YG

They were all nervous about the urgent meeting with YG. Dara was sitting between bom and cl while minzy is on the other side of bom. Their managers are also included on the meeting. They were all quiet and patiently waited for YG.

Then YG entered the room, they all stand up and greet him then he signaled them to sit down.

YG: mmm.... Do you know why I called you girls?

Dara and bom shook their heads while CL was serious and minzy is like crying.

YG: we have to postpone the comeback.

They were shocked but not cl and minzy. They remained quiet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter