Goodbye.

Between Me and You [One-Shot]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Between Me and You - INFINITE

Shin Ae arrived at the location first.. she look around but he’s not there yet.. she look up the sky and think.. is it the day? She close her eyes as the cold wind embrace her just like flow of memories embrace her..

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

Shin Ae carefully walk to where the boy was standing.. she saw a note from her locker after her classes asking her to go to this place.. she could almost recognize even just his back and when the boy finally turn around, she confirmed it..

“Hoya oppa..” she said carefully.. the boy smiled at her then he present her a flower.. “This is for you..” he said and she confusedly accept it..

Hoya is a popular Junior while Shin Ae is a Freshman in WHS.. “Why did you want to see me?” Shin Ae ask and Hoya rub the back of his head “I’ve been liking you for a while now..” He said straightforward and Shin Ae gasp.. she can’t believe that the popular Lee Howon aka Hoya likes her!

“.. and I just wanted to ask if.. you could give me a chance and be my girlfriend?” he ask biting his lip.. Shin Ae soon recover from being shock and slowly smiled.. “Okay.. I actually like you too, oppa” she confessed with a blushing face..

“Really?” Hoya asked with a smile and Shin Ae slowly looked up and nod.. A few minutes pass but they just stand there looking at each other while smiling..

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

That fateful day bought them to now.. it has been 5 years since that day and things aren’t the same anymore.. It is true that nothing last forever.. Everyday things, places and people change..

Finally, Hoya arrived.. He slowly approach her “Did you wait long?” he ask.. Shin Ae gently smile “No.. I just got here..”

They look at each other for a while before Hoya finally started to talk “I called you here today because--” “..Today’s weather is nice, right?” Shin Ae enterupt as she look at the birds playing in the air.. It felt like she wanted to make it longer..

“Shin Ae..” Hoya said and so she look at him.. He have this sad and guilty face.. “..I’m listening” Shin Ae said and Hoya clear his throat “As you can see, this past few months.. our relationship isn’t going anywhere.. we bearly see each other.. we don’t even act like were in a relationship..” he explain without looking at Shin Ae while the latter is looking at his face..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter