Chapter 1

Destiny

||it's so stiff and ad I'm sorry||

Y/N

            Thunderous stomping and the most annoying yelling ever to be heard on this planet successfully woke me from my dreadful sleep. I mean, I wasn’t enjoying is or anything. My thoughts, dripping with sarcasm despite only being inside my head, made me laugh as I rolled over in bed, fully intending to ignore the ruckus outside.

            As the yelling grew louder, closer, I squeezed my eyes shut tighter, contemplating hiding under the blanket like a child.

            “Y/n! Y/n, get up!” My door slammed open and my eyes refused to do the same. Before I knew it, I was standing upright, my bed made, my school uniform now on my person instead of the door, and two beaming faces in front of me. It all happened so fast. I don’t like it.

            “Welcome back!” the shorter of the two saluted me, soon followed by the other, tears already streaming down their faces.

            “Go away.” I stated simply, tossing my bag over my shoulder as I started down the hall, out the door, and down the stairs. The two males followed me, chit chatting the whole way to school. Leaving me with a headache. Well, now I know the names of the new volleyball members and just how much the team has improved and all about the stuff I just really don’t care about… oh my god, shut up.

 

            “Shimizu!” snapping out of my slight trance, I realized I was now standing in the gym. Next to Tanaka and Noya, who happened to be annoying the manager. Again.

            “Y/n, you’re back.” I smiled, stepping on the two rather annoying second years as I made my way over to the dazzling Karasuno manager.

            “Yes, I am. It’s nice to see you again, Kiyoko.” A brief hug before searching the gym. “Are those the newbies?”

            “This is Hinata!” Nishinoya shoved an adorable little first year towards me. I pat his head, ignored my fellow second year, and moved on with Kiyoko to where the volleyball parents stood.

            “Hm? Oh, Y/n! Welcome back!” Sugawara pat my back, already leading me towards the bickering first years. Leave it to the mother crow to show off the baby crows.

            “Kageyama, Tsukishima.” The two stopped fighting, though it seemed rather one-sided. Only then did I notice the brunette behind them, staring curiously my way. Startled, I looked away, a faint warmth spreading across my cheeks. “This is Y/n, a second year. He’s just come back from Korea and is unofficially a member of this club!” Suga patted my back, hard. “Y/n, these are our first years! Kageyama Tobio, Hinata Shoyo, Tsukishima Kei and Yamaguchi Tadashi.”

            Tsukishima walked away immediately, and the brunette smiled and waved, “Nice meeting you, senpai!” then left, following the blonde giant.

            “Hello Y/n-senpai!” the carrot top jumped up, a bright smile on his face. Hinata Shoyo. I smiled, placing my hand on his head.

            “Call me senpai again.”

            “Y/n-senpai!”

            “Again!”

            “Y/n-senpai!!”

            I chuckled, giving the tiny boy a nod before walking off to talk to the two males I had ditched.

            “Y/n! You came back to us!”

            “I like Hinata. He’s a good kouhai.” I stated with a firm nod as I walked out the door, ready to go to my actual club.