Final

Farewell My Friend

We are really a close friend,we shared our secrets to each other,we care for each other,we are more than a friend anymore,our relationship is more on being a real sisters to each other.Till one day she left me alone here,she didn't even told me about that until I heard the news from ny neighbors.It makes me sad cause she is not that kind of person who doesn't tell anything about her to me.At first,Im not used to be alone but now Im used to be alone,no one take care on me anymore but I just tried my best to take care of myself after the day she left me..


I tried to find a work on  myself since I am alone,when she was here,she is the one who work or make money for us,we live together in this apartment..There is ajob hiring near our place,I tried to apply a job to make money on myself since I dont have parents too who will work for me too.

During the interview,I felt a little nervous cause there is no one who will support me but everytime I get nervous she always told me to take a deep breath before doing that ''nervous things''.And that words stuck on my head and heart  already,so I get used of it already..During the interview,I answered all the questions without any hesitations..

After how many days,the agency called me and told me that I am hired,I was happy of that news,After hearing that news I immedaitely called Eunji-unnie to tell her the good news,I keep calling her but she's not answering,I wondered why,since she didn't answer my call,I just leave her a voice message..I hope Eunji-unnie will be happy for me..

The first day of work for me is the hardest day cause I meet new people and I'm not that good in communicating to others since my friend in my whole life is only Eunji-unnie since she is fun to be with and different from others,she has a very great personality too..hehe,but I make new friends with my workmates too but still Eunji-unnie is still EUNMAZING..haha

Again,about the great news of having new friends,I called again Eunji-unnie that I made new friends and Im not alone now..hehe..Eunji-unnie didn't answer my call again,its so wierd she always answer my call.Maybe,she change her phone number..I dont think so,I think she will tell me if she change her phone number..cause again Eunji-unnie didn't answer my call, I just leave a voice message for her..

Schooling and working at the same time is very hard.Well,I need to work so that I can eat everyday and pay my school fees.Everytime I passed the pathway of the school,many murmurs about me and tellin me Im ugly..At first when Im with Eunji-unnie they can't bully me easily since they're scared at Eunji-unnie.But today they can bully me easily but Eunji-unnie once told me if someone bullies me,just ignore him or her ot the best thing to do is to tell it to the teacher.I really learn a lot from Eunji-unnie..Once the day I tell them to the teacher that they bully me,they got scared at me..It's very wierd,hehe..I think I am strong already without Eunji-unnie in my side but still my life is lacking without her.

Everytime I walk home,I see beggars at the side,begging for money and food,they look pity but I'm not that kind of person who is generous to others and like to help others..So I just passed by them and didn't give them money or food..It hurts a little cause Eunji-unnie always told me to be generous to others and help others but I dont want to..But she didn't force me If I dont want to..She's very kind to others,Maybe thats why she has many friends cause she is a good person.

Again,Working at night is very tiring,I need to wake up early to go to school but I need to work,Well,even I'm tired i's still worth it cause you will recieve money from your hardwork..I always called Eunji-unnie to greet her but she will not answer so I always ended to just leave her a voice message ..What happened to her?Why she would not answer my call?Im wondering..

Sometimes,our work will be overtime so we will stay late.Everytime we are going to leave,we checked first the appliances if it is all off..But today It is different,A fire started in the office,maybe because of unplug appliances,the big fire is getting bigger,the employees evacuate immediatedly but me I went going to the comfort room,my friend is there,I need to let her get out there,It is hard to go going to the comfort room since the fire is big,my friend get out of the comfort room,I help her to go to the way out to the office but many falling objects fall and we hardly can't get out.I cover her nose and mouth with my handkerchief so that she cant inhale the fire after how many minutes,we finally get out of the burning buliding,the fireman are there to put out the fire and the ambulance are there too..When I finally get out,I suddenly collapse,maybe because I inhale the smoke of the fire..

I was in the hospital since I collapse because of the accident awhile ago,my officemates are there..I can't believe I help someone to get out even though I really dont want to help..Well,I cant call Eunji-unnie cause I dont want to worry about my condition..


''Can you turn on the T.V''..

''Okay Ma'am"

The maid get the remote controller and turn on the television..When the television was on,the first thing I saw is Namjoo helping someone to get out of the fire,she was interviewed in the hospital about the accident..I was worried of Namjoo's condition and I was shocked cause Namjoo really dont want to help others but Im very proud of her..

''Ma'am Eunji,Are you okay?''the maid asked

''Yeah''I nodded my head

''Do you want to call her?It seems you are worried about her,she leave you many voice messages but you never replied them back''

''No,If I will call her,she will surely ask me if Im fine and when I answered her Im fine,Im sure she will not believe me''

''But you're not really fine ma'am''

''Yeah..I know..I just dont want her to worry,my voice sounds weak,she will surely know that Im not fine and Im sick''

''Okay,if thats what you want.Well,just keep strong ma'am,You will surpass your illness''

I just smiled.


I was still in the hospital for recoveration..The police come inside of my room and gave me something..

''What is this?''

''That is a reward for saving someone's life yesterday''

I was shocked when the police said that but I'm happy.Maybe,I will tell Eunji-unnie about this...I get my phone to call her,she didn't answer again..What happened to her?Why she dont want to answer my call?Does she forget about me already?Does she dont care about me already?Many thoughts appeared on my head..Im wondering why she is like this..

My officemates went inside of the room to greet me..They even care about me than Eunji-unnie..

After how many days,I finally get out of the hospital..And after how many days,My Graduation Day has come,we wear toga's,this day is such a nice day cause I am a top student of our school and I will surely recieve a medal.After the Graduation Day I come to the mall to have fun with my schoolmates and It is really fun..


''If in case,I will not breath anymore,please dont tell Namjoo''I said

''Dont say that ma'am,everythings will be alright and you will not die''

I was put inside the operating room..the operation started to cure my illness..

I still hear my maid's crying outside...And keep saying I'll be fine..

''Pls Please Lord,Please let Eunji live''the maid was crying..


This day is really fun..Im doubting if I will call Eunji-unnie that I graduated cause maybe she will not answer again..Well,I just continued to have fun with my schoolmates..

Next Day,It's our ''12th Friendsary Day''..This day is the day we became bestfriends..The memories we had turn back and It is really fun when we had our ''Friendsary Day'' before since she's here but now it's sad,we will celebrate our ''Friendsary'' separately..I went to the restaurant where we always eat,I went to the places we want to go before,since she's not here today I'm just imagining our memories before,imagining that she is in my side today..Im smiling to her happily for how long we didn't see each other,I feel so happy..The people around stared at me but I just ignored them,Im happy cause I see Eunji-unnie in my imaginations..When suddenly I had a phone call,Eunji-unnie vanished already in my sight,I immediatedly get my phone..

''It's Eunji-unnie''I said happily

I immedaitely answered the call..When I answered the call I heard a crying lady on the phone..Why is she crying?

''Na..Na..Namjoo''the lady on the phone is still crying

''Hello?Are you okay?Why are you crying?''I asked

''Na..Nam..Joo..Eun..Eunji''

''What?What happened to Eunji-unnie?''

The lady just keep on crying..While Namjoo don't understand the reason why the lady cried..

''Eu..Eu..Eun..Ji''..the lady on the phone keep on repeating Eunji's name.

''What?What happened?Tell me''..Namjoo got a little panic..

Finally the lady spoke up.

''Eu..Eu..Eun..Ji is gone''..the lady on the phone cried

''Eunji-unnie was gone?''My tears starts forming in my eyes..

''Please say it's not true''..Namjoo tried to defend while her tears are starting to fall..

The lady on the phone is still crying..slowly my phone is falling,my tears are falling,I suddenly kneel down on the street crying..A million tears falling in my eyes..

On the next morning..I wake up,there is a mailman outside,I get the letter from him..I opened and it is written there

 

September 09,2015(Before the day Eunji died)

To:Namjoo

I LOVE YOU <3

 

THE END..



Sorry guys if this story doesnt make your hearts cry..it is my first time writing an angst story..but hope you like it..