AUTUMN 1

Autumn (가을)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

 

She was walking alone along the edge of Lake Ashi savoring the view of Mt. Fuji and was treated to the crunch and rustle of leaves with each step she made.

It was her second day here in Japan, this is what she really need the most. A break from her stressful life in Korea. It's very hard handling an Artist Entertainment and It’s a good thing her work schedule allowed her to have a break.

She keep on walking on the pathway of the Lake until she spotted a little cottage, no one was there so she continued walking until she reached the said cottage.

“It’s really peaceful in here.” She thought as she stare at the beautiful lake. There are many tourists in Lake Ashi but it’s not crowded.

She sat down on the hand rails and leaned her head on the corner post of the cottage. She closed her eyes and savours the chilly weather.

“You shouldn’t be sleeping there, you might fall in the lake you know.” he chuckles, she was startled when she heard someone and immediately go down from where she was seating and patted her coat down.

She looks for that voice and see’s someone leaning on the entrance of the cottage.

“Well that was rude, ruining my moment. And maybe because of what you did I might be swimming in the Lake by now.” She snobs him, turn around and just enjoy the view of Mt. Fuji.

He laughs at her snarky answer.

“Are you just a tourist here in Japan?” he as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter