Chapter 1

Among the flowers with J -Hope

The grass had not been cut for a long time. It had grown tall, so tall that a child of four months could hide among and frolic with the ladybirds. The fresh green tickled your ankles as you ran, it's strong leafy smell dominating all your senses. The golden sun shone brightly above, dousing all in its yellow rays. The air was warm, but not too stuffy. The sun was shining, but it was not blinding. The air felt free and so did life.

 

As you ran, the skirt of your dress flew with you, up up up and twirling magnificently to create an umbrella effect. Your screams of laughter filled the air as you ran ahead, throwing your arms up high as though you were reaching for the heavens as you jumped. Hosoek laughed too, calling after you to slow down but also running a little faster so that he could catch up. You turned and stopped for a second, with your hands placed on your hips. You bent forward tauntingly and stuck your tongue out at him. 
 
 
"You have to catch me Hosoek~!" 
And continued to run ahead of him. 
 
 
Hosoek rushed forward, and when he finally caught up to you, launched his heavy body onto your smaller figure so that you both fell on top of the grass, rolling around in giggles on the meadow. He attempted to pin you down but you were never one to give in easily, especially when you were in this mood. You struggled against him, play-fighting on nature's bosom. Hosoek tried to tickle your neck in a hopeless effort to get you to surrender, but instead collapsed in laughter when you got him onto his back and began to run his tummy, something which for some reason would always cause him to shriek until he had stitches. 
 
 
"HAHAHAHAHA NNG~! I-I CAN'T- STOP!!!" He spluttered out desperately as he tried to crawl away from your mischievous fingers which were showing him no mercy. Hoseok pushed you onto your back, which would normally have hurt if you were playing on concrete but here, the rangy grass was like soft pillow. Hoseok stopped messing around, and instead held you captive with your hands pinned down above your head. His black pupils stared deep into your own, seeing right through you into your soul. He held a lingering gaze, his eyeballs cloudy with mist, his tongue dragging slowly on his slightly parted lips as he took in your beauty. The strong smell of his cologne was intoxicating, and the heat was radiating off his body. His breaths came out heavy and shaky. He swallowed hard, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down with resent. 
 
 
"Jung Hoseok." Your voice barely came out as a whisper as you lost yourself under your boyfriends gaze. 
 
 
He lowered his head, lower and lower, his half lidded eyes fluttering close, and your half lidded eyes fluttering close, until his nose touched your nose, and until his lips touched your lips, and then he took them, stealing your breath in a passionate kiss. 
 
 
Hands, now released, grasped his sweaty body and ran themselves through his hair. He groaned; he loved it when you touched him tenderly like that. He was a sensitive man, always responsive and never afraid to show it. It was one of the many, many things you loved about Jung Hoseok. He also had a large appetite, and you were more than willing to serve him what we wanted. His hungry lips began to nip at your neck, nipping and biting the way he knew you liked it. Taking a fistful of your hair, he pulled gently to one side so that the bare flesh of your neck was so sweetly exposed. He dug his teeth - almost sinking his fangs down - into you, kissing and ling immediately after. You had learnt not to scream out, instead channelling the energy into your shaking hands which hugged his neck and pulled him closer. He continued to kiss, and , and nip, and bite every area of skin he could get to. The heat from his quick, raspy breaths repeatedly hit your face, and you wanted to do nothing more than bury yourself into his chest and inhale his musky scent. He pulled away and stared into your eyes again, maintaining eye contact without blinking. His entire body began to shake uncontrollably, his cheeks were flushed and his fringe was stuck to his forehead, and yet he still managed to look incredibly y. "I won." He said grinning goofily. 
 
 
 He sat up, pulling you onto his lap as he leaned back against an old oak tree. You both disappeared in the shade; if a stranger had been nearby, they would have walked past without a second thought. Your head fit into the crook of his neck. He was like a snug pillow. His hands embraced you from behind, and you both sat in silence for a long time, simply enjoying nature in each-others arms.